PDA

View Full Version : Black Integra, Red Rota GT3's, ITR catback

Darkane
06-23-2007, 08:49 PM
Lol, Tell me.. why did you find the need to do a ricer flyby on the Trail truck today? Was it because we were checking out your girlfriend? :poosie:

You seemed a little worried, I'm just checking up on you thats all. :thumbsup:

37st, and richmond intersection

Team_Mclaren
06-23-2007, 09:25 PM
this car? lol
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/175808/fs-1996-acura-integra-ls-itr-eng/

dj_rice
06-23-2007, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Team_Mclaren
this car? lol

BUSTED!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

KuruptEX
06-23-2007, 09:30 PM
so how hot was his gf?

Canmorite
06-23-2007, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by KuruptEX
so how hot was his gf?

Pics?

Darkane
06-23-2007, 10:05 PM
this car? lol

Lol, that was the guy. haha, Girlfriend was not bad. I was sitting Bitch middle in the truck, So i didnt get the best view but hey.. not bad :poosie:

jay42w8
06-23-2007, 10:39 PM
hijacking thead.....

I 'd like to give a special thanks to the fucking moron in the early 2000's VW Jetta today who almost killed me and more importantly my new Mazda 3 today when he didn't yield to oncoming traffic coming out of the circle at 16th and Crowchild heading East...learn how to drive fucker:guns: GOOOOD I WISH I WAS STILL DRIVING MY SUV, then I'd just slam the fuck right into you

Disoblige
06-23-2007, 10:46 PM
Hijacking a hijacked thread.

Thanks to the fucking moron who just jumps out into the street (jaywalking) as I was about to pass the green light. You're lucky I didn't clip you going 60 km/h. You even had the nerve to say "FUCKK.." Like I did something wrong. Guess you wanted me to swirve around you? No chance man. Just didn't want to get blood all over my bumper.

Gravy_83
06-24-2007, 02:17 AM
whats with hijaking threads with shit that has no fucking connection to the original thread....

:thumbsdow to idiotic thread hijaking hahah

gpomp
06-24-2007, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by Darkane
Lol, Tell me.. why did you find the need to do a ricer flyby on the Trail truck today? to show you how fast his $5500, 150 hp motor is.

Accord_tunerx
06-24-2007, 02:30 AM
LOL i know the owner AHHAHA....
yeah his gf :hitit:

Darkane
06-24-2007, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by gpomp
to show you how fast his $5500, 150 hp motor is.

I guess so, I think he even grinded second lol. Oh man classic!

Foreign1
06-24-2007, 01:23 PM
I didnt grind second.

Shes smoking hot.

It wasnt a flyby; i was driving faster then you guys.

Its sad that someone goes home right away to write about a honda they wish they had and how they drove by them with a girl in the front seat.

Accord_tunerx, who the hell are you?

5500$ for a 150hp engine? are you nuts?

TYPE-R BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JRSC00LUDE
06-24-2007, 01:26 PM
^

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

QUINN
06-24-2007, 01:34 PM
why does everyone feel the need to go home and bitch on the internet? who knows maybe he did flyby maybe he was just driving faster than you you see it on the road everyday why go home and whine about it on a website? if it really bugs you that much invest in a diary or start a blog about people driving to fast for your liking :whocares:

Foreign1
06-24-2007, 01:40 PM
^:D

Imagine we had a threads each day about honda's "flying by" others; If that day comes, please shut beyond down and start [email protected]

:thumbsup:

Btw, my car is so low its at the step up to get into your truck, why would i be paying attention to 3 guys in a trail appliances truck when i have a hot girl beside me? imagine this.."holy, assholes in that trail truck checked you out.. VTAKKKKKK assholes (cry cry, tear tear)" and shift into second.

End rant, Thread Closed.

Primer_Drift
06-24-2007, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Foreign1

:rofl: sig material right there..

pulse_crx
06-24-2007, 01:46 PM
I think hes just jealous, who wouldnt want to rock around in a sweet integra with a hot chick.

pulse_crx
06-24-2007, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Primer_Drift

:rofl: sig material right there..

YA! BEYOND LOSERS FTW!

EK 2.0
06-24-2007, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by jay42w8
hijacking thead.....

I 'd like to give a special thanks to the fucking moron in the early 2000's VW Jetta today who almost killed me and more importantly my new Mazda 3 today when he didn't yield to oncoming traffic coming out of the circle at 16th and Crowchild heading East...learn how to drive fucker:guns: GOOOOD I WISH I WAS STILL DRIVING MY SUV, then I'd just slam the fuck right into you

Originally posted by Disoblige
Hijacking a hijacked thread.

Thanks to the fucking moron who just jumps out into the street (jaywalking) as I was about to pass the green light. You're lucky I didn't clip you going 60 km/h. You even had the nerve to say "FUCKK.." Like I did something wrong. Guess you wanted me to swirve around you? No chance man. Just didn't want to get blood all over my bumper.

First and foremost I would like to thank God...for without him none of this would be possible. Then I would like to thank Def Jam Records, Jigga, my parents who always believed in me. And I cant forget the fans...I love you all, each and everyone of you.

Kaos
06-24-2007, 02:02 PM
:hijack:
I would like to thank my baby momma for making such a beautiful baby with me.
And to EK 2.0- keep your hands off :poosie:

max_boost
06-24-2007, 02:46 PM
LOL Too funny!!! :rofl:

Dj_Stylz
06-24-2007, 02:51 PM
Foreign1 is your car sold yet?

Primer_Drift
06-24-2007, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by pulse_crx
I think hes just jealous, who wouldnt want to rock around in a sweet integra with a hot chick.

Originally posted by pulse_crx

YA! BEYOND LOSERS FTW!

OMGWTFBBQG1!! :rolleyes:

Are you his gf, or does he just tap your ass on the side?

aypi
06-24-2007, 03:00 PM
I didnt grind second.

Shes smoking hot.

Its sad that someone goes home right away to write about a honda they wish they had and how they drove by them with a girl in the front seat.

Accord_tunerx, who the hell are you?

we need pictures!!!! :thumbsup:

Foreign1
06-24-2007, 05:18 PM

OMGWTFBBQG1!! :rolleyes:

You got cussed and all you could comeback with was that?

Too bad beyond is full of 16year old emo's.

Why you gotta be so mean dude? that really hurts our feelings, i almost cried; but its ok, i called pulse_crx and he made me feel better :love:

Darkane
06-24-2007, 06:07 PM
Haha what a funny thread this has become. Nah man I just found it funny we both left the light and then you flew past us with the V-attack at full force.

But thruthfully your car is pretty sweet, Jealous I am not however. Any ITR swap should be getting mounds of Second gear rubber, you got none :)

Bahaha This isn't a rant thread, its a I thought it was funny because thread :drama: :rofl:

ninjak84
06-24-2007, 06:23 PM
Its sad that someone goes home right away to write about a honda they wish they had...

:rofl: LOL :rofl:

That's pretty sad right there :rofl:

Team_Mclaren
06-24-2007, 06:44 PM

[email protected]

http://members.shaw.ca/Team_Mclaren/nobeyond.jpg

LIES!!!:nut:

van
06-24-2007, 06:55 PM
^:D

Imagine we had a threads each day about honda's "flying by" others; If that day comes, please shut beyond down and start [email protected]

:thumbsup:

Btw, my car is so low its at the step up to get into your truck, why would i be paying attention to 3 guys in a trail appliances truck when i have a hot girl beside me? imagine this.."holy, assholes in that trail truck checked you out.. VTAKKKKKK assholes (cry cry, tear tear)" and shift into second.

End rant, Thread Closed.

haha, too bad you can't close threads sucker.

5hift
06-24-2007, 07:04 PM
Who cares if this guy ripped it by you guys? How boring is your life that someone ripping by you makes enough of a impact on your day that you remember it for more than a few minutes and you actually go home and make a thread about it?

It sounds like jealousy to me... He's spending his day crusing in a nice teg with a hot girl and your sitting snuggled up with a bunch of delivery guys in a truck cab.:dunno:

Primer_Drift
06-24-2007, 07:34 PM

You got cussed and all you could comeback with was that?

Why you gotta be so mean dude? that really hurts our feelings, i almost cried; but its ok, i called pulse_crx and he made me feel better :love:

Cussed? Because he knows you and admitted you were a loser?
Logic > you

Sorry but you are closer to being a 16yo emo than I.. I'm so old I don't even know what that is.

I'm glad you two are so close.. more info than I needed.

Don't get me wrong, I can appreciate your car. It IS quite nicely done for a teg, however I can see where Darkane may have got the impression you were driving it like a complete tool. Props on providing supporting evidence.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/WhiteSol/TypeRtissue.jpg
TYPE-R BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!

Darkane
06-24-2007, 07:44 PM
Haha Some of you guys crack me up.

urban.one
06-24-2007, 07:57 PM
This is what my original thoughts were when I read the initial post.

I hate ricers but I also hate the hicks and farmers in their trucks who think theyre in a Nascar race on the Deerfoot.

Whats this thread about? Some guy who was enjoying the middle of a bench seat that was upset that a Japanese car drove by their American truck?

Originally posted by 5hift
Who cares if this guy ripped it by you guys? How boring is your life that someone ripping by you makes enough of a impact on your day that you remember it for more than a few minutes and you actually go home and make a thread about it?

It sounds like jealousy to me... He's spending his day crusing in a nice teg with a hot girl and your sitting snuggled up with a bunch of delivery guys in a truck cab.:dunno:

Lo)2enz0
06-24-2007, 08:06 PM
just another example of how much of losers most of the people on beyond are

who cares what he did. fuck the beyond cruise was a prime example of how stupid everyone on here drives. when shit like that happens to me i laugh about it, not come on to beyond and try to make a whole soap opera out of it.

aww what ever, this is a good example why most of the people who were on here before left and come back every once in a while, because you bitch's destroyed beyond. and not 1 mod can say they have never done something stupid, well except vince cause he can barely see over the steering wheel lol

Darkane
06-24-2007, 08:12 PM
hahahah :rofl: :rofl: I just wanted some laughs and I got em. People are way to tightly wound. The guy that was in teg actually seems like a pretty decent guy. Took it like a joke that it was meant to be.

FYI Stress raises Cortisol levels, we dont need that :D

slammed_cb7
06-24-2007, 08:15 PM
This thread is hilarious! Larry, I though you were done smearing your emo pussy juice all over beyond:dunno:

stevo 27
06-24-2007, 08:49 PM
wtf ahahaha
2 highjackings lots of ownings a bunch of pissed off people
this thread is awsome :rofl:

Boost Infested
06-24-2007, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Lo)2enz0
just another example of how much of losers most of the people on beyond are

who cares what he did. fuck the beyond cruise was a prime example of how stupid everyone on here drives. when shit like that happens to me i laugh about it, not come on to beyond and try to make a whole soap opera out of it.

aww what ever, this is a good example why most of the people who were on here before left and come back every once in a while, because you bitch's destroyed beyond. and not 1 mod can say they have never done something stupid, well except vince cause he can barely see over the steering wheel lol

Holeee, Mr. Hardcore. Speaking of which.... hows that 240sx? running yet? it has been like 1, 2, 3, ... I lost count of how many years :angel:

ps: Ohhh, you touch my tralla la.. :burnout:

Lo)2enz0
06-24-2007, 10:33 PM
fuck you jack

and whats up with your sig

freaking basterd

Boost Infested
06-24-2007, 10:36 PM
fuck you jack

and whats up with your sig

freaking basterd

Ez... http://forums.beyond.ca/st/179016/240-meet/ :drama:

so? no running 240sx?

ps: ding ding dong. :angel:

Lo)2enz0
06-24-2007, 10:39 PM
thanks jack. you mad fun of me in a thread i didn't even notice cause i am never on here anymore

Team_Mclaren
06-24-2007, 11:35 PM

And heres the guy that taps the other side

:rofl: :rofl: man its a full house

Boost Infested
06-25-2007, 12:34 AM
Tappin' aftermath.... *his left hand shows the blunt forced entry*

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e69/lorenz000/IMG_4753.jpg

Primer_Drift
06-25-2007, 12:40 AM
:rofl:
I see dead people.. that's gold

It looks like he tried to call for help.

hoamic11
06-25-2007, 08:44 AM
hahaha, this tread is hilarious. ya'll just made my day

KRyn
06-25-2007, 08:53 AM

I thought it was full of FOBs who can't speak engrish good?

:rofl:

Mr_ET
06-25-2007, 09:05 AM
I love it when people call it "the" Deerfoot:thumbsup:

94teg
06-25-2007, 11:22 PM
yeah yet the dude who started this don't have a car, sitting in the middle of some other vehicle... lol

Team_Mclaren
06-25-2007, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by 94teg
yeah yet the dude who started this don't have a car, sitting in the middle of some other vehicle... lol

have you never sat in your friends car?:rolleyes:

l/l/rX
06-25-2007, 11:49 PM

i had a fun day, this girl in a silver mitsubishi eclipse had a lil race with me today @ a red light. she was hott, i waved.

the end. =) :clap:

Team_Mclaren
06-25-2007, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by l/l/rX

i had a fun day, this girl in a silver mitsubishi eclipse had a lil race with me today @ a red light. she was hott, i waved.

the end. =) :clap:

you missed the part where she beat you all the way and waved you goodbye :rofl: :rofl:

l/l/rX
06-25-2007, 11:54 PM

you missed the part where she beat you all the way and waved you goodbye :rofl: :rofl:

*tear* true story.

...jokes.

Darkane
06-26-2007, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by 94teg

Haha, yes I have no car. :dunno: Does your mom still comb your hair for you in the morning?

AJS.Si
06-26-2007, 11:02 AM

Primer_Drift
06-26-2007, 11:24 AM
uhh..
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/WhiteSol/Nonoobs.jpg

AJS.Si
06-26-2007, 11:30 AM
nvm no point

ken-gsr
06-26-2007, 11:31 AM
^ dude what do you live in the 90's and pick up high school chicks? Most normal girls don't give a shit about cars (especially riced out civics).

AJS.Si
06-26-2007, 11:37 AM
why does most ppl here complain nonstop? And whats a "normal girl " to you? Personally i find it pretty hot when my gf takes an interest my car

snowboard
06-26-2007, 11:45 AM
what a fuckin random thread.

whats wrong with ricer fly by's? i do them all the time in my lifted truck...
but there more of a glide by cause its so fucking slow. i just rev the shit out of my engine to sound fast :)

97'Scort
06-26-2007, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by AJS.Si
why does most ppl here complain nonstop? And whats a "normal girl " to you? Personally i find it pretty hot when my gf takes an interest my car

I like it when your gf takes an interest in my car too :thumbsup: Especially the back seat.

Darkane
06-26-2007, 02:12 PM
lol

EK 2.0
06-26-2007, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by ken-gsr
^ dude what do you live in the 90's and pick up high school chicks? Most normal girls don't give a shit about cars (especially riced out civics).

it's true...my gf hates Hollie...

But I think it's more jealousy as I spend more money and time on Hollie than I do with her haha...

AJS.Si
06-26-2007, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by 97'Scort

I like it when your gf takes an interest in my car too :thumbsup: Especially the back seat. lol so much talk:poosie:

5hift
06-26-2007, 10:39 PM
^^

thats what I was thinking. I remember looking at the Honda cruise pictures, and if I recall properly you were the only guys that brought hot girls with you.

kvanderlaag
06-29-2007, 01:38 PM
ITR guy is obviously just jealous because he doesn't get to cruise in a sweet truck.

ninjak84
06-30-2007, 07:47 AM
HAHA

What did he get banned for?? LOL

His Integra was beat. I remember checking it out. Funny how he neglects to mention the rust and holes in the body in his 'for sale' thread. :rolleyes: When I saw it, I was so insulted by the condition being mis-advertised that I refused to test drive it. Or even sit inside of it.

Haha then the guy gets offended when DJ Stylz offers him $9k. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: . I offered him way lower than $9k because I was trying to show him I didn't want the car, and he was accepting almost anything. When he accepted my lowball offers, I just laughed and said I still didn't want it. Trying to sell shit like that for $13k is laughable.

Beat up Integra = $4500
Abused ITR motor = $1000
Knockoff replica wheels = $1000

Reasonable asking price for the car = $6500

Beyond asking price? Twice what it should be. $13k :rofl:
Still no takers???? :rofl: What a surprise!