PDA

View Full Version : F.s. Brand New!!!!!2006 Rolex Submariner & Gmt Ii Replicas

vskchoi
06-25-2007, 09:48 AM
hey guys
im selling 2 of my collections, they are ROLEX submariner, and GMT MASTER II, I bought these in Germany, Hannover last year, they are all made in Swiss Replicas, they are HIGH END REPLICAS, NOT THE CHEAP RIP OFF ONES,
THEY ARE both automatic movements, 25-jewels, and BRAND NEW NEVER WORN!!!!!!

BOTH COMES WITH LEATHER BOXES.
MOVING SALE, HAS TO BE GONE!!!!!
BOUGHT THESE FOR $600 EACH, NOW FOR $350 EACH.

JUST DID AN OIL CHANGE AND CHECK UP, MAKE SURE THESE ARE ALL GOOD. THEY ARE BRAND NEW CONDITION, NEVER WORN.

$350 EACH PIECE.

vskchoi
06-25-2007, 09:49 AM
GMT MASTER II
PIC

tmontana8
06-25-2007, 01:11 PM
these did not cost you 600! I have bought replicas of rolex that actualy look ballin and are far superior to these pieces of **** and they were automatic aswell with a skeloton back on them to make them look even more ballin. these did not cost you over 20 dollars in fact the probably cost you 10 dollars a piece. you sir are a fucking doosh

brownskind
06-25-2007, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by tmontana8
these did not cost you 600! I have bought replicas of rolex that actualy look ballin and are far superior to these pieces of **** and they were automatic aswell with a skeloton back on them to make them look even more ballin. these did not cost you over 20 dollars in fact the probably cost you 10 dollars a piece. you sir are a fucking doosh :rofl:

DNSDJS
06-25-2007, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by vskchoi

JUST DID AN OIL CHANGE AND CHECK UP, MAKE SURE THESE ARE ALL GOOD. THEY ARE BRAND NEW CONDITION, NEVER WORN.

$350 EACH PIECE.

OIL CHANGE??!?!?
WTF??!?!

on a watch?
now i know they fucked up and fake as hell.. prob some super cheap shiet which needs oil changes..

i dont know about any watches u have
but mine never need no ' oil changes '

haha

gotta love

TISSOT's & TAG's
:bigpimp:

C4S
06-25-2007, 01:45 PM
MADE in SWISS replica ??

:rofl: :rofl:

All replica are made in CHINA.. ( well .. 99% ... lol )

U paid $600 each ?? $600 RMB can buy you 3-4 of them .. ( $80 cad ) and I am talking " A A " product, yeah Boxes may cost extra.

Everyone wants to make money, there is nothing wrong, doesn't matter how much you paid for them, just no need to make up story IMO .. ;)

tmontana8
06-25-2007, 01:50 PM
boxes don't cost jack shit bro

vskchoi
06-25-2007, 01:53 PM
ALL SOLD!!!

tmontana8
06-25-2007, 01:55 PM
HAHAHAH FUCKING LIER!

Ashkente
06-25-2007, 02:29 PM
Well, to give him some credit on the acutal product, I actually own the exact same Submariner replica, and it is a decent one. Not high end, I would say, but mid-end. It was a gift, so this is mostly speculation, but it is most likely a Japanese ETA movement. Screw down crown and hacking signal are present, and the compass ring does move. As for his advertising technique...well, the thread speaks for itself.

I have bought replicas of rolex that actualy look ballin and are far superior to these pieces of **** and they were automatic aswell with a skeloton back on them to make them look even more ballin.
As for you..if you knew anything about watches, you'd realize that Rolex never made ANY watches with a skeleton back...so your "ballin'" Rolex just makes you look like an idiot :P

tmontana8
06-25-2007, 02:39 PM
IF YOU KNEW ANYTING ABOUT WATCHES YOU WOULD KNOW THAT A SKELOTON BACK IS ON THE FUCKING BACK OF A WATCH AND I KNEW REAL ROLEXS DIDNT HAVE SKELOTON BACKS WHEN I WAS 13 YOU BIGGIT

DNSDJS
06-25-2007, 02:43 PM
so then whats up with the oil change?
did u do a tune up as well?
added an intake?
or exhust?
what about putting some rims on it?
or a spoiler?
new paint job?
turbo?
super charger?

Ashkente
06-25-2007, 02:48 PM
IF YOU KNEW ANYTING ABOUT WATCHES YOU WOULD KNOW THAT A SKELOTON BACK IS ON THE FUCKING BACK OF A WATCH AND I KNEW REAL ROLEXS DIDNT HAVE SKELOTON BACKS WHEN I WAS 13 YOU BIGGIT

Wow...that speaks for itself too. :drama:

thinmyster
06-25-2007, 02:50 PM
IF YOU KNEW ANYTING ABOUT WATCHES YOU WOULD KNOW THAT A SKELOTON BACK IS ON THE FUCKING BACK OF A WATCH AND I KNEW REAL ROLEXS DIDNT HAVE SKELOTON BACKS WHEN I WAS 13 YOU BIGGIT http://www.twistedmindz.co.uk/images/capslock.jpg http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j243/neko421/4chan/caps_fury.jpg

ken-gsr
06-25-2007, 02:59 PM
^HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I mean hahahahahahaha

tmontana8
06-25-2007, 03:10 PM
I used shift idiot

Jlude
06-25-2007, 03:19 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Am I ever glad I checked this thread again...

Projek01
06-25-2007, 03:28 PM
HAHHAHH ROLEX SKELETON!!! ppl that know a little bit about watches will know its a wannabe.

If you dont know anything about watches, dont talk ****. i am 16 and even I know that automatic watches can be tuned up. (I guess you never owned a nice watch) They clean the old oil out and re-lubercate them. Most Tags are self winding whitch need to be tuned and Tissots are just normal quartz battery opperated watches.

http://www.thetimezone.com/How-Watches-Work.html
Read that^

PPL these days.........

Originally posted by DNSDJS
so then whats up with the oil change?
did u do a tune up as well?
added an intake?
or exhust?
what about putting some rims on it?
or a spoiler?
new paint job?
turbo?
super charger? :whipped:

turbotrip
06-25-2007, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Jlude
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Am I ever glad I checked this thread again...

LOL :werd: tmontana is quite the character haha

DNSDJS
06-25-2007, 03:38 PM
hahahahah
16 and he thinks he owns the world
LOL
omg..

HEY KIDDO

you just made my day ...

hahahah

children these days i tell u... .LOL:rofl:

R!zz0
06-25-2007, 03:43 PM
I have a rolex that was given to me a long time ago. Actually my best friend gave it to me awhile back tho :( I am selling it if anyones interested?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/Ghand/Rolex.jpg

tmontana8
06-25-2007, 03:46 PM
you fucking character:eek:

DNSDJS
Originally posted by R!zz0
I have a rolex that was given to me a long time ago. Actually my best friend gave it to me awhile back tho :( I am selling it if anyones interested?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/Ghand/Rolex.jpg

hahaha i will take the one with the dragons on it
thats dman PIMP

i bet its like $500 rite?
but u prob want $450 obo?

u done tune up ?
intake ?
or did u put in a turbo?

:rofl: :rofl:

Weapon_R
Funny thread, but automatic watches do require some service which includes cleaning and lubing the internal parts. Many good replica watches do have pretty good automatic movements themselves. Since these watches are sold, this thread is no longer needed.