honda1.8
06-19-2003, 05:10 PM
pc or ps2??

sin
06-19-2003, 05:26 PM
i have it for ps2, pm'ed

kevie88
06-19-2003, 06:20 PM
I'd like to buy it for PC, if someone wants to sell theirs!

honda1.8
06-19-2003, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by kevie88
I'd like to buy it for PC, if someone wants to sell theirs!

:werd: me2

jaylo
06-19-2003, 10:34 PM
Ps2, btw they never released grand theft auto vice city for PC

cipher
06-19-2003, 10:36 PM
yes they did. we have em at work

kevie88
06-19-2003, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by jaylo

Look again

honda1.8
06-19-2003, 11:07 PM

:D
just to let u know, every-single game is MADE on a computer before it is released for console, so any game u got for ps2, xbox, gamecube is ALSO on computer

redline_13000
06-20-2003, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by honda1.8

just to let u know, every-single game is MADE on a computer before it is released for console, so any game u got for ps2, xbox, gamecube is ALSO on computer

so i can find gran turismo a spec for pc?:confused:

Akagi Redsuns
06-20-2003, 09:53 AM

And where did you get this information from? There are tons of games that are for console only....hence you have to buy a $250+ console to play them. Where is Gran Turismo, Gran Turismo 2, Gran Turismo 3 A-spec, Tokyo Extreme Racer, etc... on PC? Just like Pro Race Driver and Colin McRae are JUST being realeasd on PC, yet I have been playing them for months on a PS2....

Get your facts right making statments that include "EVERY SINGLE GAME", lol. There is usually an exception to most things.

Stratus_Power
06-20-2003, 10:56 AM

and there are also games that are released on console before coming to PC
ie. Vice city, Halo

honda1.8
06-20-2003, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by redline_13000

so i can find gran turismo a spec for pc?:confused:

yup, jus keep lookin
:thumbsup:

honda1.8
06-20-2003, 01:38 PM
my point was that all games are created on computer in some program then it is made compatable to a console, it may be realeased for console first , but do to consumer demand they put it out for pc

but they are made on comp!!

Akagi Redsuns
06-20-2003, 01:44 PM
Nice backtracking.......and if wasnt backtracking, that is totally pointing out the obvious isn't it? Did anyone think that the actual programing of the game was done on a GameCube or PS2? LOL.

honda1.8
06-20-2003, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Akagi Redsuns

And where did you get this information from? There are tons of games that are for console only....hence you have to buy a $250+ console to play them. Where is Gran Turismo, Gran Turismo 2, Gran Turismo 3 A-spec, Tokyo Extreme Racer, etc... on PC? Just like Pro Race Driver and Colin McRae are JUST being realeasd on PC, yet I have been playing them for months on a PS2....

Get your facts right making statments that include "EVERY SINGLE GAME", lol. There is usually an exception to most things.

:bullshit:
look more... on internet maybe
u can find alot more then u think
ppl convert the controls to a keyboared setting , then play'em
smart people these dayzzzzzz
its not that easy to find them because:

if the company finds ppl doin these illegal things, they get even...
so they make'em a hidden site, so when you go to google.ca or yahoo.com and u type in "Gran Turismo 3 A-spec for pc"
you wont find what u want....
companys do random checks to site to see if they are a "pirate" and they are stealing:nut:

----why do u think napster went down???????
because its soooo dam easy to catch that they are stealing!!
but later on other "same shit" program got released like kazaa or Earthstation 5 1.8, morpheus 3.1,

u will find sites but they are mostly garbage, if u really want a specific game for pc that u havent heared about bein released for pc.....u gotta look pretty hard

links from links form some garbage site will most like get u there,
it sounds fucked up , but jus try :thumbsup:

hahha, i was arguing wit my bro (computer programer) about this stuff and when he explained it to me, and i was like :eek:

honda1.8
06-20-2003, 02:11 PM
:P PM me

poor guy was lookin for a game , and look what we turned his thread into

:nut:

Super_Geo
06-20-2003, 02:53 PM
A buddy of mine downloaded Vice City off of the net.

PM me ;)

Akagi Redsuns
06-20-2003, 04:13 PM
I just wanted to straighten things out, thats all.

I am well aware there are "emulators" out there, too bad none of them are very stable, or rival the same graphics, functions or gamespeed as the authentic versions (unless you are playing NES or SNES games).

In any case, this thread is closed for me. Waste of my time.

So go on, continue with your statement that every game on any console is avaliable to play on a PC. :rolleyes:

honda1.8
06-20-2003, 04:16 PM
hahahahaha