PDA

View Full Version : FS: Sega Saturn

jamsandwich
06-26-2007, 12:29 AM
Hey folks...

Blast from the past here as I'm pondering selling my old Sega Saturn instead of moving it with me yet again... Looking to get about $150 obo...

Saturn comes with a lot of stuff...

about a dozen games (of varying quality -- from junk like Shanghai Triple Threat to the fantastic Saturn port of Virtua Fighter 2 and the classic Nights)... a ton of controllers -- a couple (I think I've still got two) arcade sticks, an analog controller, one of the newer-style game pads and three of the originals.

I've yet to find it, but I'm fairly certain I've still got the multiplayer adapter, too. Also comes with a memory cartridge (fetches about $30US on eBay, since the internal memory batteries add up and IIRC don't last all that long) and a Pro Action Replay to play Japanese discs (only have one Japanese title -- a wrestling game).

Last time I had it all hooked up, everything worked great... the cartridge slot, though (as they often are on Saturns) is finicky, so it takes a little fiddling to seat carts -- in particular the PAR -- properly.

Discs are in varying condition. Some games were purchased used (Nights) and they show it. After five moves, the fragile Saturn cases are mostly worse for wear, unfortunately, but everything plays fine and the manuals for the non-used games are in pretty good shape.

I could go on, but I have no idea if there is anyone who wants something from this far back... PM me if you're interested or need more details...