PDA

View Full Version : FS: Newly Built Prestwick Jayman house

rinny
06-26-2007, 01:18 PM
My brother just took posession a little while ago but we're in another house that we are staying in so he would like to sell this one. It's a Jayman built house, some upgrades done (granite, hardwood etc). The street is not shown on Google maps since it is pretty new, but literally a 5 minute walk away the minimall off of 130 Ave SE, with a walmart, restaraunts, superstore etc etc.

View pictures here:
http://abmls.mlxchange.com/Pub/EmailView.asp?r=1424723758&s=ALB&t=ALB

Asking Price: $439 900

Make an offer, im sure if he sold it privately he could probably arrange a deal since there would be no realtor costs.

PM me for more details.

rinny
06-26-2007, 01:24 PM
3 bedrooms
2 baths
End of Cul-de-sac
Near park, future elementary school, church/community center

dropdat
06-27-2007, 01:52 PM
is this a strapping house in prestwick or was it built with the brand new wall system?

Dooms_Bane
06-27-2007, 04:15 PM
judging by the looks of it the new wall system where they put the form inside and the wood outside.. wasn't implemented not to long ago....

i would say that house has wood straps and foam.. since the block looks pretty developed/finished

*edit* i think i did the eavestrough on that house actually

rinny
06-27-2007, 04:38 PM
I dont know what you mean. It was started last April. I have no idea what kind of wall system it was. Why do you ask?

Dooms_Bane
06-27-2007, 04:47 PM
The wall system if i think he's talking about the same one i am thinking about was basically

the quantum something..

instead of just ply wood they would have Foam (better insulator) increasing the insulation by... i forgot what percentage.

but the first style they did was basically put foam on the side of the wall and then nail wood strips 16inches apart on the foam. so when you put on the stucco/siding it was fairly loose and a lot of problems occurred

which then they fixed due to the amount of complaints. (once your house is complete they won't tear it down and redo your walls)

the new wall system is basically they put the foam on your wall then they put the plywood. so it looks like a normal home.... but with i think like an inch of foam as insulation + your normal insulation.

rinny
07-04-2007, 12:36 PM
Bump