PDA

View Full Version : leaving a company

ApexDrift
06-27-2007, 10:00 AM
anybody got a 2 weeks notice letter... something that doesnt burn any bridges~

thx

Lex350
06-27-2007, 10:26 AM
Google it. That's how I found some good one's in the past.

nagooro
06-27-2007, 10:40 AM
Dear Employer,

I would like to extend my appreciation to ______________ (name of company) for allowing me to work for you for the past __________ (number of years) years. I have gained a vast amount of knowledge, experience and expertise over the past several years. Your support, training, friendship and sincerity will always be remembered.

At this time, I would like to request a two week notice. Due to a recent __________________ (promotion, personal issue, change), I will be resigning as of ___________ (exact date) to pursue other avenues.

Again, thank you for your time and friendship with _________________ (name of company).

Sincerely,

John Doe

^^ googled

yellowsnow
06-27-2007, 11:47 AM
Dear Asswipes,

Thanks for nothing. Jerkoffs.

Sincerly,

Middle finger

lint
06-27-2007, 12:23 PM
The resignation letter doesn't burn bridges, it's just a formality. It all depends on how you break the news to your boss.

Just keep the letter simple and to the point.

PINOY-X
06-27-2007, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by yellowsnow
Dear Asswipes,

Sincerly,

Middle finger

ahaha yessss!

v_tec_prelude
06-27-2007, 03:38 PM
To whom it may concern,

It is with regret that I am informing you of my decision to terminate employment with your company effective (insert date here). I have accepted an offer with another company that will more adequately further my career aspirations and goals. It has been a pleasure working with all the staff here at wherever this is and I have thoroughly enjoyed my experience here

Sincerely,

Ross Ayree

ApexDrift
06-28-2007, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by yellowsnow
Dear Asswipes,

Sincerly,

Middle finger

i seriously wish i can do that.. but this company gave me a chance, and knowing that by me leaving and taking another employee with me will screw them over enough...

thanks for the help~