PDA

View Full Version : FS: RCI 7 night resort certificates

autumnrain
06-28-2007, 02:40 PM
Hello,
So I have 2 RCI gift certificates which allows you to stay at anyone of their timeshares for one week.
How it works is you go to this site: Getawayweeks.com
and you find the place you wanna stay and see if its avaliable for the week you wanna go and then call in to use your certificate.

as a note, it works the best going to mexico or florida.
oh and the website updates and changes daily.
one certicate is for one room if it says its for a 3 bedroom sleeping 8 ppl you still only need just one certificate.

I brought too many of these and i can't use them. they expire in oct 2008.

$300 OBO each.

s_havinga
06-28-2007, 02:55 PM
have you used any of them? how did it work out?

autumnrain
06-28-2007, 03:46 PM
i myself have not used them. but many ppl from my office has and they buy them yearly now. it turned out great for she got a 3 bedroom unit in mexico for her and her kids.
the only catch if you choose those all-inclusive you ahve to pay that. it still ends up cheaper than websites.
they have some pretty nice hotels too.
i checked out tripadvisor and read alot of the forums and some ppl used this certificates too and said they had an awesome time.
i think it works best for mexico though. i saw this hotel purto something and its like voted top20 hotels in cancun..

autumnrain
09-10-2007, 04:09 PM
still for sale.
anyone going to mexico or states.
check out
getawayweeks.com and rci.com
one certificate is good for those locations for 7 days!

Shane1
09-11-2007, 11:29 AM
arn't these the certs you get with membership, and are availbale to buy for only $199 in high and $149 in low?

at least that's what I paid to go to Mt. Tremblant at new years a few years ago..

j3rry
09-11-2007, 08:01 PM
dont they have sking packages? i cant find a place thats near a mountain