PDA

View Full Version : FS: Brand NEW Genuine 2006 Honda/Acura TL/TSX HID kit

S14maniac
06-28-2007, 10:57 PM
Brand New 2006 OEM TSX/TL Honda full xenon/HID kit

Selling my brand new genuine honda TL/TSX hid kit, i bought this to do a retrofit on my car but i gave up on the project. these are BRAND NEW, which means they are still sealed in honda bag with part number stickers.

the kit includes:
2x OEM inverters
2x OEM igniters
2x OEM bulbs

i spent a total of close to 600$ US from honda in the US (because its cheaper than canada..) i dont think ill get close to that back so im going to sell it cheap for 350$ cdn, if you are curious and think its too good of a deal, it is, come by and take a look at them, like i said, brand new in package and sealed.

these are top of the line HID kit, they are build OEM and will outlast any aftermarket HID kits out there. OEM quality is best and you will not be disappointed! This is PERFECT if you are doing a TSX or TL hid retrofit! just plug and play!!

my price is firm consider they are brand new and never been used, like i said i spent alot more than this on it so im selling it at a really good price already. please dont crap on my thread if you dont want it, pm me with any question. thanks

mo_money2supe
06-28-2007, 11:17 PM
Are you ever in Calgary for me to swing by and take a look at these? If so, I'm definitely interested.