PDA

View Full Version : Peachfest

MaYzE
07-25-2002, 06:10 PM
Anyone here go out to Penticton BC for Aug long weekend??? If you dont you should think about it. Its sweet ass. Me and 3 buddies are heading up on Thurs the 1st and leaving on Mon 5th. Anywho, I figured Id ask if anyone is down there at the same time. Its always a good time every year. Beaches are usually busy too. FUN FUN FUN!!:thumbsup: :burnout:

Big_Six_Boy
07-25-2002, 06:35 PM
When exactly is the long weekend? I keep saying that I will go every year, but I never do it. Maybe this year, I'll finally do it! :confused:
I wouldn't mind heading out on Friday night/Sat morning and coming back on Monday...
:clap:

kevie88
07-25-2002, 07:08 PM
OMG that's an insane party. I've been going there almost 10 years now for August long! I've got to work this weekend so I don't think I'll make it. :thumbsdow

MaYzE
07-25-2002, 07:34 PM
Its the 1st weekend in Aug. Monday is a holiday I believe. Cant wait to go this year. Its bombass! I get to drive the whole way with 3 other people in my Civic. Should be fun..... to bad my car is slooooooow. Passing will be crappy. Aww well. If anyone leaves Thurs morning at like 3 am then they can drive with us! Big ol' convoy of cars. :)

oasis
07-25-2002, 09:15 PM
ill be there :clap:

finboy
07-25-2002, 10:12 PM
i was going to go, but my car is too unreliable, so i can't go :madred:

i was REALLY looking forward to is.

MaYzE
07-25-2002, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by oasis
ill be there :clap:

Sweet, when are you going?

RSeXy
07-25-2002, 11:56 PM
i wanted to go too! but i have to work....damn tuition! :madred:

my family is going to be down there though.

oasis
07-26-2002, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by MaYzE

Sweet, when are you going?

just for the long weekend , i might stay longer if i get the time off

bol
07-26-2002, 12:46 AM
I read this thread expecting to see some nice ladies...

Redlyne_mr2
07-26-2002, 09:57 AM

89coupe
07-26-2002, 10:08 AM
Screw the Peachfest...the new and better place for fun in the sun with lots of eyecandy and free booze is the Kokanee Summitfest in my home town of Creston B.C. Don't believe that you can't get in because its a private party. I've gone three years in a row now and have never paid once. The local bars hand out free tickets. The event goes for three days. This year Bif Naked and Swolen Members will be playing.

http://www.beer.com/brands/ca/kokanee/index.html
http://www.performance-shop.com/images/summit.gif

MaYzE
07-26-2002, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
i hate that fuckign part of the world..the girls are all trashy sluts, 90 percent of the people aer hillbilly inbreds and everyone there has something to prove even though none of them have any game:thumbsdow

Well I cant argue with you on that one. I remember what happend when you were down there. I read that story. Im sorry you feel that way. But Im not going to argue with you because of what happend. I still think its a good time though. Never had any trouble, thank god.

MaYzE
07-26-2002, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by 89coupe
Screw the Peachfest...the new and better place for fun in the sun with lots of eyecandy and free booze is the Kokanee Summitfest in my home town of Creston B.C. Don't believe that you can't get in because its a private party. I've gone three years in a row now and have never paid once. The local bars hand out free tickets. The event goes for three days. This year Bif Naked and Swolen Members will be playing.

http://www.beer.com/brands/ca/kokanee/index.html
http://www.performance-shop.com/images/summit.gif

Ya, that would rock too. Im still a Penticton boy though. The summit would be sweet though too!

Redlyne_mr2
07-26-2002, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by MaYzE

Well I cant argue with you on that one. I remember what happend when you were down there. I read that story. Im sorry you feel that way. But Im not going to argue with you because of what happend. I still think its a good time though. Never had any trouble, thank god.
ya man if you're from there then I'm sorry I dont mean any disrespect towards you...just being there and dealign with so many punk asses, nasty sluts and inbred cocks really took its toll

MaYzE
07-26-2002, 01:18 PM

ya man if you're from there then I'm sorry I dont mean any disrespect towards you...just being there and dealign with so many punk asses, nasty sluts and inbred cocks really took its toll

Im not from up there, but I do go up for about a week once a year. Im born and raised here. :) I just like the beaches and stuff. Plus the drive up is nice. Lotsa Calgary people there at this time too! I run into lots of people from here.

Redlyne_mr2
07-26-2002, 01:25 PM
ya man if I ever do go back it will eb next year but I'm goign to go with a ton of people..we shoudl plan for an okanogan beyond trip next year...we'll need to bring extra security though for all the cars.

LowRiderHD2000
07-26-2002, 03:28 PM
Been going to Kelowna every year for Canada Day.

I'm going out house Boating this Aug long.:)

Audi Kid
07-26-2002, 03:33 PM
ill be securituY!

Redlyne_mr2
07-26-2002, 03:47 PM
:)

MaYzE
07-26-2002, 05:24 PM

hahahah..and I'l reward you with one of my ex gf's slutty slutty ass friends

haha. I think a beyond trip up there would be sweet. My granny live there too, so I can park in a garage if I really wanted. :D

JGerke
07-26-2004, 06:41 PM
So when and where in penticton does all this partying take place........specifics would be nice!!:thumbsup:

Chester
07-26-2004, 07:02 PM
I think I might head down with some friends. A bunch of them rented a van last summer and went down and said it was crazy. Some guy even let them stay in his huge house while they were down there.

GingeRRRBeef
07-26-2004, 07:41 PM
I'm going!!!! :clap: mainly for the slutty slutty girls .... :angel: .... ummm nevermind ...... :devil:

Chester
07-26-2004, 07:55 PM
whoa shit i just realized this thread is 2 years old:eek: :drama:

///M3
07-26-2004, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by bol
I read this thread expecting to see some nice ladies... :werd: :poosie:

WGR4Pussies
07-26-2004, 08:22 PM
what happened to redlyne up there?

Redlyne_mr2
07-26-2004, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by WGR4Pussies
what happened to redlyne up there?
I got a new gf thats what:rofl: I also love BC, I dont know what I was saying up there. The time a posted those comments was shortly after I got jumped just outside of Kelowna so BC was not on my number 1 places to visit list

Strider
07-26-2004, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Chester

the 1st of august is a sunday and the fifth is a friday;)

Not in 2002 it wasn't

Chester
07-27-2004, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Strider

Not in 2002 it wasn't

haha i was just thinking about that then looked at the date

MaYzE
07-27-2004, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Chester
whoa shit i just realized this thread is 2 years old:eek: :drama:

Haha, Its funny, cuz I leave thurday for it this year. Should be another good year.