PDA

View Full Version : Road Rage

Mortimer Schnur
07-25-2002, 06:33 PM
So I'm following this Corolla down the blvd. and decide I don't want to dawdle below the speed limit all the way home. I pass him on the outside of a curve at a decent clip, but not like blowing him off or anything, just nice and decent and using signals. Nothing abrupt. Next thing I know this guy's on my a$$ going past the cop shop and going above the limit to stay with me. Right on me through a playground zone and all the way home. Then he pulls a U-turn as I am getting out of my car and just stares at me and goes back.

???WTF is up with these a$$holes? Some uptight middle aged office worker having a bad day doesn't want anyone in front of them on the road so they pull intimidation tactics cuz you're in a shiny cruiser? People get killed over this kind of crap!!

Superesc
07-25-2002, 07:08 PM
Corolla..... follow you home eh... hmmm sounds familar....:dunno:

OPGForce
07-26-2002, 03:45 AM
should of gave him the finger, then if he got out of the car, kick the living shit out of him...teach the mother fucker a lesson for messin wit u! :thumbsup:

B17a
07-26-2002, 07:39 AM
I've done that a few times, fucking people, staring at show homes or homes for sale not realising they're driving 20km/h in the middle of the road. No one's ever followed me though! MAybe he's stalking you!

Mortimer Schnur
07-26-2002, 07:58 AM
Although he was driving like an a$$hole, I didn't know he was following me home until I pulled over and got out. Then he does a u-turn and goes back! If I knew he was following, I woulda just driven back to the cop shop and gotten out there!

You don't want to get into a confrontation with these people, you never know what weapon they might have with them.

So he's driving below the limit, I pass, then he's speeding to stay on my a$$... What am I supposed to do? never pass anyone on the road? I've had this happen on the highway lots when I was doing a lot of traveling.

B17a
07-26-2002, 08:18 AM
Next time just honk and flash your highs until meathead pulls over or snaps back into reality and speeds up!:thumbsup:

Ferio_vti
07-26-2002, 08:51 AM
I knew a friend that got tailed, so he slowed down and got the guy to finally pass him. So then he started to follow the a$$hole. When the guy got home, he get out and start yelling, like he wants to start a fight.
My friends answers "No, I know where you live now. I'll come back later..."

RiceCake
07-26-2002, 10:50 AM
:thumbsdow Road rage in Calgary is getting worse and worse....:madred:

I was on 4th Street NW just the ohter day and I slow down for the school zone that says ALL YEAR SCHOOL... I almost got rear ended by a Caravan. The guy blares his horn and cuts me off, nad gives me the finger. He stopped in the middle of the road to bitch at me for driving too slow, and then I noted that it was an all year school. He continued cursing at me, but i think his wife and kids calmed him down as wehn we made the next traffic light, he then apologized. I told him, its understandable that everyone has their bad days, and that he really wouldn't want his kids ran over by some speeding idiot when they are attending an all year school now would he??? :)

Mortimer Schnur
07-26-2002, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by B17a
Next time just honk and flash your highs until meathead pulls over or snaps back into reality and speeds up!:thumbsup:

But it was a wide two lane blvd. (four lanes with a median in the middle). We were the only cars on the road! And I left lots of space before I changed back into his lane. It was like I became an a$$hole magnet!

Seems some people just get it in their mind that you are not going to be in front of them, no matter who gets killed in the process!