PDA

View Full Version : Pounding system

strong
07-04-2007, 11:35 AM
MTX 8500 12 inch Sub in a Bassworx ported box and powered by a Lanzar 1500D Mono amp. I just bought the sub in April and comes with a 2 year warranty plan.

This is serious bass. Looking for $850

PM me or leave a message @ 922 0658

ps I am located in Calgary in the NE

strong
07-04-2007, 02:50 PM
I went through some stuff and found the box the sub came in and found the receipt.

Bought it at A&B 2007/04/18 on sale for 599.99 with the 2 year warranty it came to 726.04. As for the warranty it is the repceipt.

The amp I bought used from Econo sound (out of business now) about January 2005. If anyone didnt know the shop they sold alot of competion stereo equipment that was coming out of the states. I paid 800.00 for the amp and Ed through in a wiring kit with it.

The sub box I bought about 2 years ago and is in good shape, black carpet with black face, bought it from future shop for 49.99

Excellent deal for someone looking to pound. Never had any problems with this setup. The amp has killed many subs over the past few years, but the MTX takes everything I have thrown at it and hits extremely hard. Currently it is in my basement collecting dust but can be arranged to hook it up in car.

I am selling due to loss of interest, I have a 240 now and have no need for the stereo and a need for some new parts for the car.

Any resonable offers taken and please no low ballers this not your future shop system this is a heavy hitter:thumbsup: