PDA

View Full Version : TUNERWORKS is hiring - sales

Tuner1
07-05-2007, 08:47 AM
Tunerworks is hiring for a full-time sales position starting immediately.

We are looking for a person to fill an important sales position at our very busy shop. This person will be required to deal directly with retail clients on a sales and consultation level as well as dealing with suppliers and shippers to ensure each transaction goes smoothly. This is a "full-time" position with normal work hours of Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm, however due to the nature of our business you will also be required to work some Saturdays and additional hours when the workload demands it.

The ideal applicant would have a strong background in all things automotive with a focus on the high-performance "tuning" business and some type of sales experience or training. The applicant needs to be a fast learner and able to multi-task while still giving excellent attention to detail. A valid drivers license and reliable transportation is required.

This is a fun position with lots of opportuninty but it isn't for someone who just wants to hang around cool cars all day -- this is a serious job within a focused group of people!

We pay a competitive salary based on experience and bonuses for exceptional performance (annual range from $35k-$75k).

Do not PM me with questions about this position!

Sumit your resume with a cover letter and references in person at the shop, via fax (403-398-9834) or by email (info at tunerworks.com)

Hakkola
07-06-2007, 06:27 PM
I I was done my degree I would be all over this. I'll be jealous of the lucky bastard that gets this job.

Lo)2enz0
07-08-2007, 07:27 PM
tuner works is a great company to get in with, and hard

shit i applied twice, but didn't have the proper experience with mounting tires. Now mounting tires is a joke for me

ZorroAMG
07-08-2007, 07:52 PM
PM'd with questions!

:D
Best of luck with the hire, Rob!

Tuner1
07-10-2007, 08:23 PM
Thanks for all the resumes. Please keep them coming because we would like to start interviewing on Monday the 16th.

Rob