PDA

View Full Version : Ordering Clothes?

~ThE KiD~
07-06-2007, 07:25 AM
Hello everyone, hope your doing swell. After reading a few posts in the market place bout people ordering clothes online I was wondering where online could you go to order them from. How would you know if they are legit articles instead of imposter's. Oh, and any experiences or tips that could possibly give me an edge so I dont get screwed ??

Thanks in advance
~ThE KiD~

TVG
07-06-2007, 08:58 AM
ebay kinda sucks for clothes.

revolveclothing.com
80spurple.com
solisstyle.com
bazaaradriatic.com

all really good stores

~ThE KiD~
07-06-2007, 09:09 AM
Awesome, Thanks allot TVG, I went to sunridge yesterday and didn't see ANYTHING that I like, and I'm really not picky at all.... Lol, walked in to a store and <2 min I was back out...

~ThE KiD~

TVG
07-06-2007, 10:52 AM
ya man I never buy any clothes in stores anymore. I do see some nice stuff sometimes, but you can usually find it for half the price online.

LongCity
07-06-2007, 11:20 AM
Guess copies a lot of pocket designs from Diesel.

chosen-juan
07-10-2007, 01:12 PM
does revolve clothing ship for free here to canada?
has anyone shopped there before?

TVG
07-10-2007, 02:36 PM
Yup revolve is free to canada, and they mark down the declared value as well, so theres a good chance you wont have to pay duty.

chosen-juan
07-10-2007, 03:41 PM
sounds good, how long does it usually take for it to ship out to you?

im really intrested in one for there nudies jeans and i'll maybe buy a pair of sevens

kaishen
07-11-2007, 04:31 AM
what other online clothes site are free shipping in canada?

TVG
07-11-2007, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by chosen-juan
sounds good, how long does it usually take for it to ship out to you?

im really intrested in one for there nudies jeans and i'll maybe buy a pair of sevens

For some reason they don't ship the sevens to Canada last time I tried :(

Takes about a week for shipping.

sawee03
07-11-2007, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by TVG
Yup revolve is free to canada, and they mark down the declared value as well, so theres a good chance you wont have to pay duty.
I don't think they mark down the value anymore, but I haven't oredered there in over a year, so I could be wrong. I say look between $5-20 if there is anycostom fees. If you order from an usa/overseas website who ship fed ex, dhl, or ups than expect to pay a lot more.

CaptainReboot
07-11-2007, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by sawee03

I don't think they mark down the value anymore, but I haven't oredered there in over a year, so I could be wrong. I say look between $5-20 if there is anycostom fees. If you order from an usa/overseas website who ship fed ex, dhl, or ups than expect to pay a lot more.

Yeah, I ordered from them a few weeks ago. They didn't mark down the value so I had to pay duty. It was about $12 bucks for $120 worth of stuff. Shipping was free, so I guess it kind of just evens out. Fast shipping, about a week.

poket9s
07-16-2007, 07:29 PM
Anyone here ordered from solisstyle.com? I placed an order thursday and paid for it that day. So far I have not got my emails replied at all and my order status is still pending. Anyone have any dealings with them? Thanks.

TVG
07-19-2007, 11:51 AM
I take back my solis reccomendation. I placed an order with them on July 4th. I emailed on the 6th asking why it hadn't been shipped, and got no response. On the 11th it says partially shipped, but the tracking number doesn't work, and in their system the shipping date is set at 2036 :S. I'll update when I receive my stuff - or if I don't. I think VISA will do a chargeback on this if they rip me off though.

AD_Runner
07-19-2007, 01:15 PM
I order a lot of clothing online.... I don't like going to the malls and don't have the time, so I order mine and the kids stuff online...... Just make sure you know what sizes you wear!!! Most of the places I order from are like Dillards, Hollister, Aeropostale, JC Penneys and so forth !!!

I never buy anything through ebay!!!