PDA

View Full Version : Haha, bastard got what he deserved!

Super_Geo
06-20-2003, 02:27 PM
Don't know where this belong, Street Encounters seems close enough.

Anyway, my mom was driving to work yesterday when she gets rear ended by some '91 Pontiac. Supposedly, what happened was a new black Toyota (my mom doesn't know much about cars, so all that's ever passed on is the color, sometimes manufactuer and whether it looked new or old) rear eneded the Pontiac, which in turn hit her.

So she gets out and checks the damage (minimal to the bumper). The guy in the Toyota (the very last car) gets out too and there's some damage to his front bumper. She said that 'something fell off the front bumper of the Toyota, not the bumper, but something." This is a relatively low speed collision. Bumper damage to all 3 cars.

Then they both go to the Pontiac (the middle car) and there's this 40 year old guy sitting in there clutching the small of his back with a pained look on his face. They ask him to get out of the car to exchange information and survey the damage, but he just sits there, obviously bullshitting some form of injury. None of them had cell phones, but a passerby stops and gives the guy in the Pontiac a cell. The guy doesn't call the cops, but his family instead, all the while refusing to get out of the car or moving off the road despite the efforts of my mom and the driver in the Toyota.

So finally, the guy in the Toyota says 'well, I'm going to move my car to the side of the road. We're blocking traffic,' goes back to his car, and pulls off!

When the guy in the Pontiac saw this, he bolts out of his car and immediately walks to a near by store to make phone calls.

No one got a plate on the guy driving the Toyota. I don't think he'll get caught. :thumbsup:

Bastard driving the pontiac damn well deserves it. Nothing I hate more than bastards who fake injuries. Cops said that the driver of the pontiac had absolutely nothing wrong with him.

B17a
06-20-2003, 02:31 PM
I don't think you should be giving the thumbs up to the Toyota. He did after all cause the accident, if he was the first to rear-end someone he's at fault, I know, I've been there! And on top of that he took off without exchanging info?? That Pontiac injury faker's a bitch but the guy at fault here is the Toyota.

Super_Geo
06-20-2003, 02:35 PM
Oh, I know he caused the accident. He is responsible for the damage to the Pontiac, who is in turn responsible for the damage to my mom's car.

The thing is, the guy did stop and he did talk to all other parties. Driving off was not a good thing, but it gives the driver of the Pontaic what he damn well deserves.

B17a
06-20-2003, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Super_Geo
Oh, I know he caused the accident. He is responsible for the damage to the Pontiac, who is in turn responsible for the damage to my mom's car.

The thing is, the guy did stop and he did talk to all other parties. Driving off was not a good thing, but it gives the driver of the Pontaic what he damn well deserves.

Karma will catch up to him. Its fradualent bitches like him who are responsible (partially) for our sky high premiums.

Dave P
06-20-2003, 02:55 PM
Yas, cause hit and runs are cool buddy. thanks for posting

NickGT
06-21-2003, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Super_Geo

not necessarily. I was involved in a 3 car accident, me being in the middle, and i was rear-ended, and i hit a truck ahead of me. The guy who hit me from behind was at fault for my car, and the truck ahead of me. I wasnt at fault for anything.

Rule #1 - Never move your car until the police say to. After all the reports have been filed. Who gives a shit if you hold up traffic. Get the proper reports filled out, and if you dont move your car, there's not much the other guy can say to weasel his way out.

ryder_23
06-21-2003, 07:20 PM
My dad hit a truck in my car years back...of course, not a scratch on truck, but messed up car...a year and a half later he sued him for back injuries...he was a kid, and said he needed to hire cleaners to clean his house, because he couldnt move....hahahaha, hmmm..since when do 18year olds keep their house sparkling clean...weird thing was, nothing was wrong, till a year and a half later...prolly when his friends told him to sue...i hate people like that...