PDA

View Full Version : Racing Hart warranty?

buh_buh
06-20-2003, 03:31 PM
I know they warranty your wheels if the clearcoat starts to peel off or whatever. But how does it work? You gotta send them your old wheels and they get them refinished? Or you get them refinished and they pay for them? Whats the dilly?

Dragon X
06-20-2003, 03:55 PM
they probably have a local place to take it and get it repaired. with a RMA you will take it in and get it repaired and they pay for it. call them up and ask them.

5gluder
06-20-2003, 04:06 PM
From what i've heard, you take it back to the shop you bought it from and they will either send it out to have it refinished or they may give you a new rim.

ecstasy_civic
06-20-2003, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by 5gluder
From what i've heard, you take it back to the shop you bought it from and they will either send it out to have it refinished or they may give you a new rim.

:werd: or all 4 if need be.

92 Teg-B18A
06-20-2003, 11:49 PM
hmm, I had a warranty issue with my 5 Zigen's and I went to the shop where I purchased them, they took a picture emailed it to the distributor. The distributor looked at it deemed it a warranty issue and is in the process of sending me a new rim to swap for the damaged rim, which should be here soon I hope.