PDA

View Full Version : Old Farts in SUVs

three.eighteen.
06-20-2003, 05:20 PM
so im just cruising around bonavista on the way to a friends house (absolutely under the speed limit) and i come to a left which turn into a playground zone right away...im in the third, drop it in second and just slow to the 30...maaayyyybee cut the line a touch tite and this guy making a right from the street im turning on to in an envoy flips me the bird...not only do i totally have right of way, the guy has a yield sign and could fit another car between us...i didnt even have time to salute back out the sunroof cus i was so surprised by his reaction...prolly just wishes he was as young, good looking, and as well outfitted in terms of a ride as me :rolleyes:

any of you guys get treaded on by old ppl holding a grudge on the streets?

honda1.8
06-20-2003, 06:07 PM
once in awhile there is always the dumbass that doesnt no traffic rules,
and ppl say older ppl have more EXPERIENCE so they are always right.....:bullshit:
hahaha, carry som eggs wit u
:thumbsup:

NickGT
06-20-2003, 06:42 PM
The other day on 14st, we were in the work truck, and an old focker driving an SUV wouldnt let us move into his lane since there was a stalled vehicle or something in ours. We had the signal light on, everyone was taking turns letting people move over, but this fucker just would not let us in. Why I dont know. If everyone let just one person infront of them in a situation like this, things would move slow, but steady... its dumb people like that who cause accidents.

EG STyLeZ
06-20-2003, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by honda1.8
once in awhile there is always the dumbass that doesnt no traffic rules,
and ppl say older ppl have more EXPERIENCE so they are always right.....:bullshit:
hahaha, carry som eggs wit u
:thumbsup:

off topic, but i just noticed you have 31.06 posts/day! lol