PDA

View Full Version : blang blang

prodigychild
06-21-2003, 12:01 AM
i just thought id share this with everyone, not to brag but god damn i have to tell everyone. today i drove a fukin AUDI S4 6 speed manual with a german racing chip and a 3 stage turbo. i work at an auto-detaiing shop so i got to rip around in it for a bit. are 3 stage turbo's new? cuz thats the first time ive ever encountered one. i know how they work but i wanna kno if they are better than a normal turbo.
peaaaace:burnout:

RX-7_TWINTURBO
06-21-2003, 12:21 AM
Remind me never to take my car to your detailing shop.

5.9 R/T
06-21-2003, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by prodigychild
i just thought id share this with everyone, not to brag but god damn i have to tell everyone. today i drove a fukin AUDI S4 6 speed manual with a german racing chip and a 3 stage turbo. i work at an auto-detaiing shop so i got to rip around in it for a bit. are 3 stage turbo's new? cuz thats the first time ive ever encountered one. i know how they work but i wanna kno if they are better than a normal turbo.

this reminds me of that ford mechanic who bagged on a new cobra then bragged about it on a car forum...

Superesc
06-21-2003, 01:28 AM
where do you work?

max_boost
06-21-2003, 01:31 AM

SWEET!
I hope you got permission of the owner before you drove it around:rolleyes:

DRTHVDR
06-21-2003, 01:35 AM

This reminds me of the radiator shop that took my GN for a 10k test drive.. DON'T fuck with peoples cars!

James
06-21-2003, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by DRTHVDR

This reminds me of the radiator shop that took my GN for a 10k test drive.. DON'T fuck with peoples cars!

oh shit would i have been pissed!...anytime i leave my car anywhere, i always check the k's, guess im just paranoid....i think i would have killed someone if i had Grand National!

FiveFreshFish
06-21-2003, 03:45 AM
Stage 3 has been out for awhile. Here's Stage 4 info.

http://www.hoppenmotorsport.com/stage4.htm

prodigychild
06-21-2003, 11:58 AM
no not a stage 3 turbo, a 3 stage turbo! and i didnt bag anyones car, i never took it out of second gear and it was in a parking lot so chill, and u have to move peoples cars to get them out of wash bays and stuff

ninspeed
06-21-2003, 12:15 PM

Just imagine what the PT got driven like before you bought it :D...

I have not seen you around in a few weeks man... u on vacation :D

DRTHVDR
06-21-2003, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by ninspeed

Just imagine what the PT got driven like before you bought it :D...

I have not seen you around in a few weeks man... u on vacation :D

No, factory ordered it, salesman made sure knowone drove it...only went to the gas station and back.

Vacation....whats that:dunno:

Superesc
06-21-2003, 12:44 PM
no not a stage 3 turbo, a 3 stage turbo! and i didnt bag anyones car, i never took it out of second gear and it was in a parking lot so chill, and u have to move peoples cars to get them out of wash bays and stuff

ic, so where do you work?

lammer
06-21-2003, 01:56 PM
Where do you work? I wanna get my car detailed.

btw i drive a 96 Twin turbo Supra.

FiveFreshFish
06-21-2003, 04:00 PM

Never heard of a 3 stage turbo for the S4. :dunno:

How do you know it's a 3 stage turbo? Stickers?

The turbos are pretty well hidden so you have to see them from underneath the car.

tegdream
06-21-2003, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by lammer

btw i drive a 96 Twin turbo Supra.

:werd:

redline_13000
06-24-2003, 04:30 AM
Hey guys, dont really think its any of your business where he works. Im sure you wouldn't want people making trouble for you :)

Superesc
06-24-2003, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by redline_13000
Hey guys, dont really think its any of your business where he works. Im sure you wouldn't want people making trouble for you :)

if he didn't do anything wrong, there's no trouble.:dunno:

redline_13000
06-24-2003, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Superesc

if he didn't do anything wrong, there's no trouble.:dunno:

Doesnt seem like he did, but there's some people out there that have nothing better to do than make trouble for other people.

THREE40SEVEN
06-24-2003, 10:39 PM
so i got to rip around in it for a bit.

i never took it out of second gear and it was in a parking lot so chill, and u have to move peoples cars to get them out of wash bays and stuff
Contradicting statements here pal.
Your customer better not be a guy named Scott... He'd be pissed.
S4's are very potent cars... I took scotts for a rip, but he's a friend, not a customer.

Kamen
06-24-2003, 11:44 PM

10km or 10,000km...heh

DRTHVDR
06-24-2003, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by Kamen

10km or 10,000km...heh

I was wondering why they needed it for 6 months, it was just a leak:dunno:

Oh ....ya 10kms

Abom
06-25-2003, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by THREE40SEVEN
S4's are very potent cars... I took scotts for a rip, but he's a friend, not a customer.

XylathaneGTR
06-25-2003, 12:40 AM
If that was my S4, and i found some little shit took it for a testdrive, i'd be fucking pissed.
Don't you have any respect at all for your customer?

sexualbanana
06-25-2003, 12:59 AM

then how would u know it's so great if it's never been out of a parking lot and out of 1st?

FiveFreshFish
06-25-2003, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by FiveFreshFish

Never heard of a 3 stage turbo for the S4. :dunno:

How do you know it's a 3 stage turbo? Stickers?

The turbos are pretty well hidden so you have to see them from underneath the car.

You still can't see the turbos even without the front end.

Joe Malms
06-25-2003, 01:36 AM
what exactly is a stage 3 turbo?
you play too much gran turismo.

Fluidic
06-25-2003, 02:11 AM

So... from what you are telling everyone... you were able to fully spool a 3 stage turbo on an AWD S4 (a car that does NOT belong to you), in first gear and in a small area such as a parking lot? I’m gonna have to go and disagree with you there, and of course, call you a liar.

If someone (you) goes and makes this claim:

i just thought id share this with everyone, not to brag but god damn i have to tell everyone. today i drove a fukin AUDI S4 6 speed manual with a german racing chip and a 3 stage turbo.

so i got to rip around in it for a bit.

… well, I’m going to have to assume that you DID indeed “rip” around in a powerful car, that was not yours, and was most likely driven/owned by someone who makes a fair deal of money – and oh yah – someone who is most likely able to sue you into debt for the rest of your life – for essentially fucking around in his/her car.

I’m sorry for the rant fellow Beyond.ca members – but I’m sorry. If I read somewhere, on some forum, that a “kid” took out my car and was “trying” out my “3-stage-turbo”; driving it around enough so that he could substantiate writing such above quotes… well… damnit… I would be fucking pissed. I would NEVER allow my car to be at such a detailing shop and I would make sure everyone knew about there “bad-business” practices.

Damnit this shit makes me mad. What’s not yours doesn’t mean you can “test-pilot”.

- end rant –

Peter

Abom
06-25-2003, 02:16 AM
Very well said Peter :clap:

sexualbanana
06-25-2003, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by Fluidic Digital

I’m sorry for the rant fellow Beyond.ca members – but I’m sorry. If I read somewhere, on some forum, that a “kid” took out my car and was “trying” out my “3-stage-turbo”; driving it around enough so that he could substantiate writing such above quotes… well… damnit… I would be fucking pissed. I would NEVER allow my car to be at such a detailing shop and I would make sure everyone knew about there “bad-business” practices.

Originally posted by redline_13000

Thus the reason why we should know which detail shop this is.

Abom
06-25-2003, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by sexualbanana
Thus the reason why we should know which detail shop this is.

$50 says he won't tell us :(

Fluidic
06-25-2003, 02:23 AM
Previous posts by this 16yr old punk:

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17955

Makes me cringe thinking about who elses car(s) he's driven and performed this on... :barf: :guns: :guns:

Peter

Wildcat
06-25-2003, 02:24 AM
seriously..... id like to know the shop.... :dunno:

ZorroAMG
06-25-2003, 03:03 AM
That is why you never take your car to piece of shit detail shops that let pre-pubescent fuck-ups drive your 60K car. I always look at who works at the shop that I take Enzo to. If I saw one pimply-faced DQ employee of the month behind the scenes, I am HOVERING over my car till the work is done. Fucking shitbags sitting on MY leather, mistreating my baby.

mad_psyentist
06-25-2003, 07:35 AM
I agree, Zorro. Completely. I'm nervous about taking my cars in to have service done. Not like I'm worried anyone's gonna take my nearly-stock civic around the block at the local dealership. It's just the principle, man. I always nab a manager and make then WRITE DOWN the numbers and the various components of the car before I take it in. Not like that saves the car from the grubby fingers of male adolecense, but it's there for my piece of mind.

It's my car, I determine how it's handled, not some rat-ass high-schooler who's had his license for 1/10 the time I have. Damnit, it's my car, no one touches it/drives it/breathes on it without my permission.

ZorroAMG
06-25-2003, 09:44 AM
My main concern with others is that they do not know how low the front end of my car is and at what angle and speed they must enter and exit driveways and cross speed bumps. There is nothing enjoyable about waiting a week to fix a $2500 Front bumper.

Wildcat
06-25-2003, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
My main concern with others is that they do not know how low the front end of my car is and at what angle and speed they must enter and exit driveways and cross speed bumps. There is nothing enjoyable about waiting a week to fix a $2500 Front bumper.

:werd: , my front lip got hacked to shit a couple times at a certain place.... pissed me right off

cocoabrova
06-25-2003, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by THREE40SEVEN

Maybe you better talk to your friend.......

THREE40SEVEN
06-25-2003, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by cocoabrova

Maybe you better talk to your friend.......
Maybe i should.....

Ya know whats funny.... I get PAID to drive my customers cars, and at full throttle....
I have an excuse though.... I HAVE TO drive it at full throttle to check the tune for detonation after a blower install or engine build.
lucky me :clap:

Abom
06-25-2003, 06:54 PM

Mike09
06-25-2003, 08:24 PM
Hey I think he realized he got caught in a small lie. He hasn't posted in a bit.

driven
06-25-2003, 10:05 PM
i read around a lot on this forum and i think it has to be said that Peter sometimes you go a little far.. i would love to rip apart some of the stupid ass threads or posts ive seen you make but i dont because I have a little respect. Relax, you're not the king of the world (as you try to sound like in your posts). so stop preaching to the kid and the rest of the world and shut up onnce in a while.

THREE40SEVEN
06-25-2003, 10:08 PM
who's peter?

Fluidic
06-25-2003, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by driven
i read around a lot on this forum and i think it has to be said that Peter sometimes you go a little far.. i would love to rip apart some of the stupid ass threads or posts ive seen you make but i dont because I have a little respect. Relax, you're not the king of the world (as you try to sound like in your posts). so stop preaching to the kid and the rest of the world and shut up onnce in a while.

Don't worry... I feel for you -- it was probably your car this kid was baggin on! No worries -- I understand! ;)

01sohccivic
06-26-2003, 12:11 AM
hahah this thread reminds me of that guy that drove some ladys Cobra Mustang after she had brought it in for a car inspection, the guy ended up bragging about it on the Mustang bored( The guy worked for Ford) So he was bragging and saying what color it was and how great it was etc,

The ironic thing was that the lady was actually on the same bored and ended up reading it and sueing the guy
HAHAHAHA

I hope that S4 Audi Owner is on here too, it would give the car forums a little drama HAHAH

DRTHVDR
06-26-2003, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by 01sohccivic

I hope that S4 Audi Owner is on here too, it would give the car forums a little drama HAHAH

turboMiata ???

I'm pretty sure you stay close to your car!

turboMiata
06-28-2003, 12:47 PM

turboMiata ???

I'm pretty sure you stay close to your car!

Hehe, it's not my car- I don't have a 3 Stage turbo and never ever heard of such a thing.:bullshit:

There's at least one guy in Calgary with an APR stage 3 turbo setup though. I heard it screams.

ninjak84
06-28-2003, 03:09 PM
Fucking shitbags sitting on MY leather, mistreating my baby.

Then do your own service work.
Problem solved.