PDA

View Full Version : shocking revelations

stryker
06-21-2003, 12:45 PM
ok, I know this girl who can't even park a car in any fashion (straight in, reverse, parallel, etc.). so you must be thinking, God Terence give this 6 year old girl a break, right? There are many girls (and guys :D) who can't drive and are under normal circumstances, little tykes. This girl I speak of, if she's ever driving God willing, her parents have to get out and park the car for her! This is someone who was clean on her driving test and payings a big egg [$0] for insurance :bullshit: (yes she is a secondary).
sure I've had a couple speeding tickets.
I pay insurance outta my ass, I hope I can afford to keep my Type S. :dunno:
Who would you rather have driving you from point A or point B, a pro race car driver who has been in a couple accidents and normally drives at extremely dangerous speeds? Or someone who can't f**kin' park a car and has had no records of speeding/accidents.

It makes me so mad. Insurance has to be the gayest thing out there.

your friend,

terence

Dave P
06-21-2003, 12:49 PM
Wow, thats one of the gayest posts i have ever seen.

But thanks for coming out

T5_X
06-21-2003, 01:34 PM
Here's a shocking revelation: THE WORLD ISN'T FAIR!

Zephyr
06-21-2003, 01:40 PM
umm ok. thx for wasting my life and wasting bandwidth to for this meaningless post...

life isn't fair, get over it.

Joe Malms
06-21-2003, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by stryker
a pro race car driver who has been in a couple accidents and normally drives at extremely dangerous speeds

would that be you?
lol
jigga please

boi-alien
06-21-2003, 01:54 PM
whoa, what a waste of my fucking time! you're an idiot, you have speeding tickets, you gotta pay to play. suck it up man.

Impreza
06-21-2003, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by stryker
ok, I know this girl who can't even park a car in any fashion (straight in, reverse, parallel, etc.). so you must be thinking, God Terence give this 6 year old girl a break, right? There are many girls (and guys :D) who can't drive and are under normal circumstances, little tykes. This girl I speak of, if she's ever driving God willing, her parents have to get out and park the car for her! This is someone who was clean on her driving test and payings a big egg [$0] for insurance :bullshit: (yes she is a secondary).
sure I've had a couple speeding tickets.
I pay insurance outta my ass, I hope I can afford to keep my Type S. :dunno:
Who would you rather have driving you from point A or point B, a pro race car driver who has been in a couple accidents and normally drives at extremely dangerous speeds? Or someone who can't f**kin' park a car and has had no records of speeding/accidents.

It makes me so mad. Insurance has to be the gayest thing out there.

your friend,

terence

terence..man...ur a moron, beyond endorses racing and driving "dangerously" on the tracks. keep it on the tracks and off the street. I rather have people who cant park on the streets than dumbfucks who drive at 180km/hr on centre st.
once again, your an idiot..
and quit wasting bandwidth

ninspeed
06-21-2003, 09:57 PM
Is it just me, but all this kid does is whine about how everybody is so much less then him... man do i wish i had a ban button

RiceCake
06-21-2003, 11:09 PM
I vote BAN!!!

thich
06-21-2003, 11:35 PM
give him a warning... it never hurts to give someone mercy the first time around

why don't we have a sticky that says "newbies to the forum: read this first"???