PDA

View Full Version : FS: High-End WoW Account

Ripper
07-11-2007, 07:11 PM
***Posting for friend. Do not PM me. Email addy in post***

WTS Wow account. 70 NE Hunter/70 Dwarf Priest/60 UD Rogue/60 NE Warrior

I'm quitting wow and looking to sell my account. Hunter was my main char and is in full epic lvl 70 gear from Kara/Gruul/Mag and Pvp ( 1800g + I forget exact amount). Preist has some epics from Kara. Rogue and Warrior have just started in Outlands.

Looking to get around $600 + obo for this account because I put so much time into building it up and getting a good reputation on my server.

If you are serious about buying this account please contact me for more info at [email protected]

This is an amazing account, dont miss out on your chance to really experience world of warcraft.

Thanks for checkin it out

:)

ilona
07-11-2007, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Ripper
I'm quitting wow and looking to sell my account.
Looking to get around $600 + obo for this account because I put so much time into building it up and getting a good reputation on my server.
If you are serious about buying this account please contact me for more info at [email protected]

soo...... is it yours or your friends?

and... pve or pvp server? transferrable?

Milk2%
07-11-2007, 11:22 PM
brutal!!! Can't people figure out better things to do with your life. 600 bucks can be easily spent on better enjoyments...or maybe a girl...o well :dunno:

ilona
07-11-2007, 11:30 PM
what do you mean... half of these chars are prolly girls :)

Originally posted by Milk2%
brutal!!! Can't people figure out better things to do with your life. 600 bucks can be easily spent on better enjoyments...or maybe a girl...o well :dunno:

Milk2%
07-11-2007, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by ilona
what do you mean... half of these chars are prolly girls :)

whats a chars?

ilona
07-11-2007, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by Milk2%

whats a chars?

characters

Ripper
07-12-2007, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by ilona

soo...... is it yours or your friends?

and... pve or pvp server? transferrable?

As I stated in the bolded sections contained at both the top and bottom of the post it is for my friend. (He wrote the post which is why its in first person, but hes not a beyond member)

Pretty sure his mains are on a pvp server and are indeed transferable, but you'd have to confirm with him via the email addy contained in the post.

Ripper
07-12-2007, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Ripper

As I stated in the bolded sections contained at both the top and bottom of the post it is for my friend. (He wrote the post which is why its in first person, but hes not a beyond member)

Pretty sure his mains are on a pvp server and are indeed transferable, but you'd have to confirm with him via the email addy contained in the post.

***Confirmed both 70s are on PvP server and transferable***