PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1991 CRX SI (modified)

pulse_crx
07-12-2007, 07:46 PM
Posting this for a friend, his acct got banned for telling someone to F* off with the lowballing.

For Foreign2, pm him.

After 3.5 years of owning this car, I’m freeing up the funds to upgrade to new heights. The car has been great, the only bad, is, the passenger side quarter panel has some rust coming back from the previous paint job, other than that, I’ve never had a seized bolt, and there is no other rust anywhere to mention.
The body has 24x,xxx kms on it, but not much from the original body is there ;) and frame is very straight (had checked in 06)

1991 CRX SI.

Interior mods :
Ef8 gauge cluster
Integra short shifter
EF8 si seats (+ 1 extra very rare half pleather half fabric 91 sir seat)
Interior is in great condition, just purchased a new Fold down/Trunk compartment, Carpet is clean, Dashboard/doors/seats are in great condition, vents are all good; no cracks.

Exterior mods :
JDM EF8 sir front end conversion (bumper, hood, lights, fenders)
Password JDM fiberglass front lip
EF8 sir taillights
EF8 sir rear bumper (using stock sir front lip to create new rear lip)
Wings West polyurethane mugen replica sideskirks and doorcaps (not installed yet)
1988 Si hatch + spare hatch; glass is great on both, one has tint, one doesn’t.

Engine Bay
B16a2 engine (obd1), Equal + high compression in all 4 pistons
Gsr tranny with LSD, Excedy stage 2 clutch, Toda lightweight Flywheel
Greedy headers
Hasport billet mounts (New chrome kind, both hydro (installed) and cable tranny mounts)
Hasport shift linkage
2 ¼ straight exhaust up to 18inch resonator then magnaflow exhaust
Aem air intake, K and N filter
Obd1 conversion, frog wire harness, GSR distributor, p28 chip uberdata ecu
Megan front strut bar

Suspenion/brakes :
96 JDM integra 4x114.3 brake upgrade on all 4 corners
Earls brake lines
Hawk brake pads(easily 80%) + 8 spare Honda pads.
Jic-Magic FLTA2 coilovers, 16way adjustable dampening (purchased Jan 06, driven maybe 12,000kms since; cost me 1960$)
EDT traction bar (track version, was beefier than street version) installed June 2007
Brand new upper control arms/ball joints (both sides) installed May 07.

Rims/Tires :
ULTRA RARE 4x114.3 15x6.5 Regamaster EVO rims (weigh 7.8lbs each)
Brand new Falken 512 tires (so far 900kms)
Volk Rays lightweight lug nuts

Stereo/Alarm :
Alpine alarm with remote keyless entry
Kicker 350.4 amplifier
Kicker component speakers for front, 6.5 coax for rears
Alpine 9833 CD deck
Kicker Subwoofer (optional, brand new)

Paint :
Underneath the graphite rim spraypaint job we did in June of this year, when purchased it was metallic baby blue; then I did the front end conversion, rear bumper and hatch and said, to hell with this 3 colored car.

Depending on how much I sell the car for, just taking a guess (because I don’t want to calculate for emotional purposes) ill probably be loosing close to 15-18 thousand $dollars$ on this car. So please don’t bash and say I’m asking too much; if you think its too much, fuck off, and move onto the next thread. With everything installed and a new paint job, this car will be in magazines.

Asking price: $9,900.

Thank you for reading all of that, and also considering what I’ve put into this car.

Pics will be on here soon, just have to go to my friends to post them.

As for PARTING OUT, that depends if you can give me the stock components back (i.e. struts and springs for coilovers, ect) but YES, i will definately be willing to part with SOME of it.

crx/gsr
07-12-2007, 08:49 PM
very intersested in pics also pmd

. o 69 o .
07-12-2007, 09:00 PM
nice car... going by specs alone... good luck with the sale

SoLowMa
07-12-2007, 09:05 PM
Yah pics lol

pulse_crx
07-13-2007, 11:03 PM
NEVERMIND> i wrote the car off tonight at 8pm (frid the 13th finally got me).

Parting out everything! The only parts that are done for are hood, front bumper, driver headlight and both corner lights, driver fender (jdm light is good, so that set is FS), rad, rad support and anything around there. ENGINE is untouched, headers arent even hit at all, traction bar is also still untouched. so i got super lucky, ill probably get back in parts what i was asking for the whole car, i just have to do more work by taking it apart :S

Shitty for me.

i also forgot in the original post that there is a type-r shift knob, type-r shift boot (both genuine honda, boot is barely used) and momo-corse black with red stitching 320 mm steering wheel.

Thanks.

Sharpie
07-13-2007, 11:06 PM
Is the car fucked for sure? Also do you have any pics? (not ones of damage but just ones of the car)

pulse_crx
07-14-2007, 01:55 PM
Car isnt completely fucked, just the headlight assembly driver side and hood and fender were pushed in alot. i am not sure if the frame was bent yet; will be checking soon.

longa
07-14-2007, 02:43 PM
pics please!

pulse_crx
07-14-2007, 09:44 PM
if interested call 869 8376. do not pm me.