PDA

View Full Version : has anyone work for Telus NE

big_azn
07-12-2007, 09:39 PM
hey i just apply for the positon Data and Network Assistance Representative - Wireless and i got interactvie session next week...can anyone tell me how's the job like???it pays 18.55/hr better than my current job!!!!how's the people there????

Manhattan
07-12-2007, 09:50 PM
Havent worked there but everything NE is G-H-E-T-T-O...

CCM Pro
07-13-2007, 12:46 AM
I did in wireless sales...good pay cuz its BORING!! It's kind of like watching paint dry:dunno:

Its easy and slack in that you can wear jeans or shorts whatever BUT also kind of like a nazi camp where they know down to the second where you are how long your away from the phones etc...

Not everyone is cut out for that I guess

em2ab
07-13-2007, 01:17 AM
It's not NE, it's technically SE but it's on 2 Avenue. Kind of confusing but it's the postal address. This job isn't wireless sales, it's sitting at a computer waiting for calls to come into you and you help the client with whatever their problem is, I did it for 1.5 years in that exact department at that exact job. The pay is good but when you have to explain to clients that they have to actually push the numbers on their phone to get into their voicemail instead of just screaming their password, it gets kind of annoying. The good thing is you only really get the complicated stuff like fixing Blackberrys, PDA or aircard, if the client wants to ask questions about their rate plan, fire it out to another department. The bad news is people get to bitch at you if they drop a call, that's you.
Another good thing is they're always canvassing for overtime, in one year I made $20,000 net just from working overtime but I was there pretty much 12 hours every day of every week. Good luck with it, it's kind of entertaining at times and good for something if you're young and going to school.

harv91
07-13-2007, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by Manhattan
:rolleyes: classy comment from a classy man. nice avatar btw

Mangina
07-13-2007, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Manhattan

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW, NE???!!!:eek:

downtime
08-05-2007, 11:18 PM
What is the number and who do i contact for more info on working their?

em2ab
08-05-2007, 11:54 PM
www.telusmobility.com
Careers section

downtime
08-08-2007, 10:24 AM
thanks