PDA

View Full Version : Nissan 240 sx, SE-R

RiceCake
06-21-2003, 11:51 PM
:dunno: I love s14's but now I see why people make fun of you on here now man... What's with the SE-R emblem on that car?:dunno:

WHY???

Ahh well... I was headed home so sorry not much time to chat... maybe next time.:)

DonJuan
06-22-2003, 12:02 AM
The SE-R symbols were just sumthin I found while diggin around my bro's shop. It's for all those kids that run no air filter an a hacked up exaust. When they pull up beside me all they think is (OMG is that a SR20?!?!?!) and the look of fear in their eyes. I will take em off soon tho, when the SR20 actually goes in (over winter). Until then tho, I'll leave em on, until I need a Sleeper look. I does good smoke shows tho!!!:burnout: Cool car u got, I just e-mailed gurlRACER for the Beyond stickers. Thanks fo the info:clap:

DonJuan
06-22-2003, 12:06 AM
Oh and the nose bra is so the car looks like ZORRO!!! haha:rofl:
OLE! Arriba! Andale! Andale! Arriba!:rofl:

RiceCake
06-22-2003, 12:20 AM
Haha... Can't see my front end bra ;)

szw
06-22-2003, 12:30 AM
Who won? haha

RiceCake
06-22-2003, 12:55 AM
Shitty weather, I was going home... not to mention... Keep it at the track! :)

szw
06-22-2003, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by RiceCake
not to mention... Keep it at the track! :)
how forgetful of me..haha

GTS Jeff
06-22-2003, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by RiceCake
[B What's with the SE-R emblem on that car?:dunno:

WHY???[/B] to piss off the real se-r drivers!

NISMO SE-R
06-22-2003, 06:15 PM
Ya dude, I saw that red 240 a few weeks back at Race City ...I got a good laugh over that shit....wish I wouldn't have sold my 89 240sx SE-R....LOL

hampstor
06-22-2003, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by NISMO SE-R
Ya dude, I saw that red 240 a few weeks back at Race City ...I got a good laugh over that shit....wish I wouldn't have sold my 89 240sx SE-R....LOL
:werd:

DonJuan
06-23-2003, 01:22 AM
Hey Nismo you have a blue spec right? and you also got owned by that shitty lookin blue s-10 on the way down to race city that same day! Let's see if your Nismo tuned Spec can pull this shit:
My SE-r symbols may cause you too laugh but who's laughin when you get owned?:burnout: :poosie:

DonJuan
06-23-2003, 01:29 AM
Shit you might be some Nissan comradeship among tuners but I guess not. Laughin at things that can own your ass, who does that? Maybe that's just your way, pull up beside a Viper and be laughin... why u got Nismo stickers on your car but no parts? Is that not the same. L8r h8r

GTS Jeff
06-23-2003, 01:38 AM
dude, props on having a fast car and everything, but putting random decals on your car is still really ghey...

but dont worry, u arent as bad as this civic i saw. it was a "civic si gt dx" ef hatch haha.

gpomp
06-23-2003, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
dude, props on having a fast car and everything, but putting random decals on your car is still really ghey...

but dont worry, u arent as bad as this civic i saw. it was a "civic si gt dx" ef hatch haha.

No, it was a "Honda Si 5SPEED GT CX".

GTS Jeff
06-23-2003, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by gpomp

No, it was a "Honda Si 5SPEED GT CX". oh. oh my bad

DonJuan
06-23-2003, 02:04 AM
Actually the worst I saw was a mustang GT with Skyline GTR badges. Couple years ago. Just pulled up beside him and gave him a wierd look, but I do get your point.:thumbsup: I'll take em off on of these days, or maybe they'll just fall off.:thumbsup:

NISMO SE-R
06-23-2003, 08:42 AM
First off DON JOHN, your 240sx SE-R would get OWNED with that KA under the hood. Whats that pushin out 155hp?? Much love for the S14's but YOU shouldn't talk shit about my ride when you know it would kill you....and as for that S10?? Im sorry but that dude got owned up to about 90 when I shut it down. Sorry, just not much for high speed street racing, especially when Im on my way to the track....but If you're into that street racing shit, which you must be with your extremely rare S14 SE-R all the power to you...shit I don't even know how it came to this....oh yeah, u put SE-R badging on a car that IMO is nicer than any sentra. Maybe try GT-R badging next time, I hear they add at least 20whp

DonJuan
06-23-2003, 10:13 AM
Ok, ok, I'll tell you guys what... if you guys can find out where I can get some Silvia K's or Q's or even a spec R badges, I'll pull off the SE-R badges and put em on the GEO. Dind't realise this much h8tn' could come from an extra "R":confused: maybe if I had put "type R.":thumbsdow:

szw
06-23-2003, 10:16 AM
keep'em on if you like'em.

Looks dumb IMO but hey its your car and still nicer than a sentra.

I'm still gonna laugh tho. But are you gonna care? haha

AccordTypeR
06-23-2003, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by DonJuan
Ok, ok, I'll tell you guys what... if you guys can find out where I can get some Silvia K's or Q's or even a spec R badges,

try e-bay!:D full of stuff like that, nice car btw!:clap:

NISMO SE-R
06-23-2003, 01:31 PM
All right DON JUAN, there's no point showing me a rear-wheel burn-out , cause that just makes me miss my S13...and yeah, I got way too much wheel-hop to do one in my Spec-V...so u got me there, I didn't mean to hate on ya, and does a NISMO shift knob warrant a sticker??? lol...maybe not, but I just liked the way it looks, maybe thats what you're thinking too with your SE-R decal. That Silvia symbol would look sweet on your hood tho. Anyway man, I don't need animosity and shit if I ever see u on the street again, there is a commrodery (sp?) amongst Nissans IMO, I just got a kick out of your badging. Don't worry, I won't laugh at u once u get that SR under that hood....peace

hampstor
06-23-2003, 02:01 PM
All right DON JUAN, there's no point showing me a rear-wheel burn-out , cause that just makes me miss my S13...and yeah, I got way too much wheel-hop to do one in my Spec-V...so u got me there, I didn't mean to hate on ya, and does a NISMO shift knob warrant a sticker??? lol...maybe not, but I just liked the way it looks, maybe thats what you're thinking too with your SE-R decal. That Silvia symbol would look sweet on your hood tho. Anyway man, I don't need animosity and shit if I ever see u on the street again, there is a commrodery (sp?) amongst Nissans IMO, I just got a kick out of your badging. Don't worry, I won't laugh at u once u get that SR under that hood....peace

I can laugh at him cause I know DON JUAN :D I do like his S14, I just don't like the SE-R badging on it. He also makes it out to be much faster then it really is :dunno:

DonJuan
06-23-2003, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by hampstor
He also makes it out to be much faster then it really is :dunno:
You still havn't seen it in action there hampstor, but you know you will one day.:burnout: Thx for all the props guys, but I know the SE-R symbols are lame, so all the h8n was expected. I'm actually workin on gettin some JDM side markers to replace them. So just think of them as a "marked spot" where the side lights will be. Hey anyone want to buy the SE-R symbols? put em on a Maxima (hint: April), or a Taurus (hint: Mike)?:werd::nut:

DonJuan
06-23-2003, 11:35 PM
Anyway man, I don't need animosity and shit if I ever see u on the street again, there is a commrodery (sp?) amongst Nissans IMO, I just got a kick out of your badging. Don't worry, I won't laugh at u once u get that SR under that hood....peace

No worries man, we cool, it's just creative criticizm flyin around and in the end it makes us have better cars. Us Nissan guys have to stick together. Cuz there are soooo many Honda leg humpers:nut: So many confused souls So little time.:nut: :D

ninspeed
06-26-2003, 10:17 PM
this is a better RWD burnout :D

NISMO SE-R
06-27-2003, 12:47 PM
dude, isn't that car FWD??

ogie
06-27-2003, 05:26 PM
haha. s14 SE-r....wtf ?

DonJuan
06-27-2003, 10:41 PM
That focus is whacked! Some of the Focus owners decided that a rwd ford v8 would be better in their car, ie 302. But last year on TV I saw somone with a blown 460 rwd in a fucus body running in the super street catagory or sumthin like that. Crazy Blue oval fans!

Scat
07-05-2003, 05:07 PM
Yeah i saw that
Those Focus's are crazy

Someone makes a kit to change a Focus ZX-3 to a rwd V-8 monster. Not sure who though. I just remember seeing it in SCC.