PDA

View Full Version : fuckin heat rash

v_tec_prelude
07-15-2007, 02:31 AM
anybody else get heat rash? got some last night and cant see my MD till Monday, what can I do to soothe it? it burns like no other

Dooms_Bane
07-15-2007, 02:35 AM
heat rash?????
i know of a few things you can get from the sun.
sun burn.. skin cancer... the 2 obvious ones

but sometimes people that go outside without a shirt on and get direct sunlight hitting their skin (usually the back) their skin turns whiteish? kinda like a scar mark... but not really just circle or semi circle white spots that act like rashes and itch and burn..

it's some form of fungus created from staying in the sun to long... usually happens when you come back from a vacation from like a tropical place.. but since the weathers been hot when i was at stampede i noticed a few of the shirtless guys had it on their back and i'm sure they have no freaking clue what it was. if left for a prolonged time it will be alot harder to remove these spots. :D

and the anti fungus meds the doc will give you are really harsh on the body

thats saying your rashes/burning areas are turning white or ligther than your skin. should be fairly clear

v_tec_prelude
07-15-2007, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by Dooms_Bane
heat rash?????

but sometimes people that go outside without a shirt on and get direct sunlight hitting their skin (usually the back) their skin turns whiteish? kinda like a scar mark... but not really just circle or semi circle white spots that act like rashes and itch and burn..

it's some form of fungus created from staying in the sun to long... usually happens when you come back from a vacation from like a tropical place.. but since the weathers been hot when i was at stampede i noticed a few of the shirtless guys had it on their back and i'm sure they have no freaking clue what it was. if left for a prolonged time it will be alot harder to remove these spots. :D

and the anti fungus meds the doc will give you are really harsh on the body

thats saying your rashes/burning areas are turning white or ligther than your skin. should be fairly clear

I haven't been to Stampede shirtless, but I got it last night @ Stampede, its where your legs connect to your abdomen and its red and itchy (no its not an STI)

Dooms_Bane
07-15-2007, 02:45 AM
could be the sweat collecting on your belt line of your pants? or something? just wash it with soap hard and see what happens lol

inline6turbo
07-15-2007, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by Dooms_Bane
heat rash?????

Dude you're sig mad me laugh so hard :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Kritafo
07-15-2007, 09:14 AM
sounds more like a yeast infection. You can get it pretty much anywhere on your body. Just from heat and sweat.

So....make sure you clean that area really good, go to the drug store and get some yeast infection cream. Yes it will be in the womens feminine section. But who the hell cares. Put it on it will help with the redness and itching. It will take a few days.

in the future make sure that area is dry in the heat...use powder it will totally help.

S4maniac
07-15-2007, 04:35 PM
Just go to a medicentre and get the doc to give you a cortisone/anti-fungal cream and you'll be good to go. The longer you wait the longer it takes to heal but you'll all cleared up in a week with treatment. Costs about $16 for the cream.

240SX17
07-15-2007, 09:34 PM
i got it on my arm but i dont sweat on my arm? its just red bumpy and itchy!!! but i put ice for a bit, woke up and it was gone!!~!

B69
07-16-2007, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by v_tec_prelude
anybody else get heat rash? got some last night and cant see my MD till Monday, what can I do to soothe it? it burns like no other

Sounds like what my boss bad. I believe it was called jock itch.

Kritafo
07-16-2007, 07:25 AM
jock itch is a yeast infection, it's the same fungal infection.

You can get it anywhere on your body.

alloroc
07-16-2007, 07:32 AM
Wash ... use soap rinse it well and make sure you dry off well ... consider using a blowdryer then go to put on some zinc oxide.

(zincofax can be found in any baby section)