PDA

View Full Version : CNRL Comments!

msouther
07-16-2007, 04:33 PM
Hey Everybody,

I am currently testing the market and I would like to get into a permanent recruiting role. I applied for a job with CNRL and I was just wondering who on here works for them and what you think about working there? Who knows if they will even contact me about that role, but just in case I would like some feedback.

Thanks!

Darkane
07-16-2007, 04:38 PM
Thought about it.. Working at thier horizon Site. Interested to hear from this thread.

Proyecto2000
07-16-2007, 04:47 PM
i applied for a job with their drilling team, never heard back so I might just stick to selling drill bits ;)

Euro_Trash
07-16-2007, 05:47 PM
I work for them as a student, but have worked for them for 10 months now. You get treated pretty well in the office, but in the field is another story. Summers are good as we get every Friday off. Im pretty sure I know of the position you applied for, and I know the lady who worked it before loved her job, and only left because of a family emergency. If you have any more specific questions just PM me

tylere
07-16-2007, 10:12 PM
My buddy works in completions for them and loves it. He makes mad coin and has made a killing in his stock options, granted he started there 2 years ago before there stock took a huge jump. He also likes the group of people he works with, a nice mix of older and younger guys. CNRL however tends to be on the "economy" side for any of the "overhead" departments (IT,HR, Cell phones)

outsider
07-18-2007, 12:14 PM
I also work for the Horizon site. Not the best! But I do have friends that work for CNRL in the Calgary office. they say it's great!