PDA

View Full Version : Rant: Where are my...

Gondi Stylez
07-17-2007, 05:39 PM
When I owned my previous cars I never really had much of a problem with getting certain parts in and if there was a backorder it would still arrive in and around a month. My oh my have the times changed - or maybe I just opted for a German?!

I've been waiting on my Vogtland GT suspension since March and my 18" RS4 wheels since May and I got a phone call from the two suppliers today saying my suspension SHOULD be here (meaning California) by August 15 and my wheels SHOULD be here (meaning Toronto) by August 7-11!! So pretty much any hope I had of enjoying my new mods has been shattered :guns:

Anyways thought I would share some of my pain.

ASIDE: When I got the phone calls I was on the sweat box, AKA the city bus, and the girl I was sitting next to was SMOKING (those fancy shorts are even better than TNA pants :poosie: ) - too bad she was married which means I got owned 3 times today :dunno: :banghead:

riced
07-17-2007, 06:11 PM
HAHA the end made me lol

but I know how you feel, I waited what seemed like FOREVER for my wheels to come.. it was 100+ days... I think 102 hahaha
but damn, when you gotta wait, the nights are sleepless and the waiting is killer.

in the end though, it'll all be sweet!

rage2
07-17-2007, 06:15 PM
If you had real game, you would've been able to bang the hottie, and forgot about the parts not being here still. Married chicks get horny too.

Tik-Tok
07-17-2007, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by rage2
If you had real game, you would've been able to bang the hottie, and forgot about the parts not being here still. Married chicks get horny too.

Aye, rings don't plug holes.

rage2
07-17-2007, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok
Aye, rings don't plug holes.
Unless you're the one married to it!

Gondi Stylez
07-17-2007, 06:34 PM
touche :devil:

I see her everyday on the bus but today I decided to "move in":bigpimp:

ASIDE #2: Those modern style sunglasses that all the ladies seem to be sportin' these days are deceiving! I saw what appeared to be a cutey (long legs, long brunette hair, tanned, nice ass, C cups)... get in line for my Starbucks.... cue removal of glasses.... :bullshit:

EK 2.0
07-17-2007, 08:25 PM
Just bang her with her shades on then...

ca18det240sx
07-17-2007, 08:28 PM

ZING!!!!!!

dmtx
07-17-2007, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0
Just bang her with her shades on then...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Doozer
07-17-2007, 08:37 PM

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:werd:

TegLover
07-18-2007, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by EK 2.0
Just bang her with her shades on then... :rofl: :hitit:

ZorroAMG
07-18-2007, 02:39 AM
Orrrrrr, if the shades are dark enough, YOU wear em and bang alllll the girls around...what you can't see, can't make you barf..

Kona9
07-18-2007, 07:07 AM
As I mentioned in another thread.....You don't stare at the mantel piece while poking the fire!!

Mitsu3000gt
07-18-2007, 08:18 AM
Haha this thread's pretty funny.

I think you told me, but did you order your Vogtlands from Tomasz at Startupracing? I forget.

Also did your order your rims from Hartmann? I'm planning on using them if I decide to get RS4 reps.

Boneyard
07-18-2007, 08:30 AM
I know how you feel. I ordered some 18" Sterns for my car on June 6th. It was suppose to take 2 weeks to get to California, 7-10 days to get to the warehouse in BC, and another week to get to me here in Calgary. So they should already be on my car...

Getting a little impatient I emailed them, they said they should be in California within a week...lame.

So I ordered some 18" Tenzo R's from Contemporary, which should be here in two to two-and-a-half weeks. Hopefully they are a little more reliable than 1010tires.com.

I want to at least enjoy my new wheels before I have to put the winters on...

snowboard
07-18-2007, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by Gondi Stylez

ASIDE #2: Those modern style sunglasses that all the ladies seem to be sportin' these days are deceiving! I saw what appeared to be a cutey (long legs, long brunette hair, tanned, nice ass, C cups)... get in line for my Starbucks.... cue removal of glasses.... :bullshit:

stunna/fashion shades are killer for that
they make some girls look HOT, but they really really truly arent. fuck.

EK 2.0
07-18-2007, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Kona9
As I mentioned in another thread.....You don't stare at the mantel piece while poking the fire!!

Of course you do...man it HURTS when you bump your head on the mantel...haha...

MrPid
07-18-2007, 07:52 PM
If you had real game, you would've been able to bang the hottie, and forgot about the parts not being here still. Married chicks get horny too. :werd: :rofl:

lbrowne
07-18-2007, 09:39 PM

LOL oh shit LOL

that was good!!

Gondi Stylez
07-18-2007, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt
Haha this thread's pretty funny.

I think you told me, but did you order your Vogtlands from Tomasz at Startupracing? I forget.

Also did your order your rims from Hartmann? I'm planning on using them if I decide to get RS4 reps.

Yeah I got the Vogtlands from Tomasz. I ordered the Monday after I took a ride in your S4 with the Vogts.

I got my wheels from Velocity Motoring because they have more curvature than the Hartmann ones. If you do get them go with VMR via audmods.com. They have great pricing for us North of the 44 @ $1050 all inclusive for 18's in hypersilver. Even with the exchange rate it beats it!

Originally posted by Boneyard
I know how you feel. I ordered some 18" Sterns for my car on June 6th. It was suppose to take 2 weeks to get to California, 7-10 days to get to the warehouse in BC, and another week to get to me here in Calgary. So they should already be on my car...

Getting a little impatient I emailed them, they said they should be in California within a week...lame.

So I ordered some 18" Tenzo R's from Contemporary, which should be here in two to two-and-a-half weeks. Hopefully they are a little more reliable than 1010tires.com.

I want to at least enjoy my new wheels before I have to put the winters on...

Welcome to the club!! Feel ya for sure man!

Originally posted by snowboard

stunna/fashion shades are killer for that
they make some girls look HOT, but they really really truly arent. fuck.

:whipped: and that's not in the pleasurable variety!

Hahaha this thread has pretty much gone to shit! SWEET! So funny! I love beyond!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :clap: :thumbsup: