PDA

View Full Version : New Subie Owner

cbr_boi
07-18-2007, 01:42 PM
Hey Guys and Gals ( if there are any here), i just bought an 04' Sti and i'm just wondering if there are gonna be anymore meets? I'd love to see other subaru's in action because since i bought mine, i havn't seen any other STi's out there.

Anyways i hope to see some of you guys soon,
thanks

Danny

l/l/rX
07-18-2007, 01:54 PM
nice ride!~ mmm white on gold. love that combo.

check out www.albertasubaruclub.com for meet info.

i dont believe there is a meet coming up anytime soon. or at least no one has mentioned anything yet.

cbr_boi
07-19-2007, 12:14 AM
Thanks man, it's been really fun driving my new car except gas is becoming a real pain when you wanna drive fast. Lol, yeah... i just remebered about that site today. I'm a member but i completely forgot about it. I was looking for a car in their classified forum. Anyways they have wings night on wednesdays but i forgot about it cuz i was at the gym. Thanks man

l/l/rX
07-19-2007, 10:44 AM
ya i saw that...first one was like yesterday or something.

are you up in the NW? or at least cruising on country hills alot?

if you want a tune on your car i suggest you pm airboy on ASC. he does some really good tuning for performance, reliability, or for even better gas mileage.

he can check for knock n what not. he can just make your car run a whole lot smoother.

all he asks is for $30 for some part you have to buy.

Eibbus
07-21-2007, 01:16 AM
Just picked up my 06 sti today!!! all i can say is.... awwwwwwesoooooome :bigpimp:

l/l/rX
07-21-2007, 11:55 AM
congrats to you guys on your new cars.

subie meet soon? :D

Eibbus
07-21-2007, 02:07 PM
gimme a time and place! im SW but as long as its not too far N its all good.

l/l/rX
07-21-2007, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Eibbus
gimme a time and place! im SW but as long as its not too far N its all good.

lol weak...im in the far north. er...NW

im sure we'll plan another meet here pretty soon.

xrayvsn
07-21-2007, 08:44 PM
There are weekly Wednesday wing meets set up over on ASC.

www.albertasubaruclub.com

Ekliptix
07-21-2007, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by l/l/rX

if you want a tune on your car i suggest you pm airboy on ASC. he does some really good tuning for performance, reliability, or for even better gas mileage.

he can check for knock n what not. he can just make your car run a whole lot smoother.
Agreed. Sunny (Airboy) can do great things to Subarus.

Eibbus
07-22-2007, 12:50 AM
would it be worth getting a tune when the car is bone stock? Im planning on picking up the Cobb TBE at somepoint ( probably during winter ) and having it installed for next summer.

Should i just wait until then?

xrayvsn
07-22-2007, 03:59 PM
you can get a tune to bring boost on earlier and hold it up top. Smooths out the stock map and gets rid of some of that boost hunting the stock map likes to do.

Join up on ASC and pm Airboy, he'll hook you up.

Ekliptix
07-22-2007, 04:01 PM
I have a 04-07 Cobb Access Port V2 that might be up for sale here soon if you're looking for one.

pinoyhero
07-22-2007, 04:05 PM
Grats on the ride, I love that color combo ... if I were to get an STi that would be the one.

l/l/rX
07-22-2007, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Ekliptix
I have a 04-07 Cobb Access Port V2 that might be up for sale here soon if you're looking for one.

you have a wrx/ sti too?

i always thought you only had a stang. haha

Ekliptix
07-22-2007, 04:52 PM
I had an 06 STi for a month and bought the Cobb AP for it.

Aleks
07-23-2007, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by Eibbus
Just picked up my 06 sti today!!! all i can say is.... awwwwwwesoooooome :bigpimp:

Indeed it is. Get some tires asap and welcome to beyond ;)

Syph3r
07-23-2007, 08:40 AM
+1 for the wing meets on wensdays last time there wasnt a whole bunch of us and I was the only newbie there ;)

make sure you come out if you can

Cya round town ill keep an eye out, im down in the sw as well evergreen/sundance alot ;)