PDA

View Full Version : Evo VIII Police interceptor

tentacles
07-18-2007, 08:34 PM
http://gumball144.com/wp-content/uploads/Image/MiscPolicecars/evo8_1.jpg
http://gumball144.com/wp-content/uploads/Image/MiscPolicecars/evo8_2.jpg

http://gumball144.com/wp-content/uploads/Image/MiscPolicecars/evo8_3.jpg

http://gumball144.com/alex-roy/spyshot-uk-mitsubishi-evo-8-police-interceptor/

CPS has lots of money, we should get a couple. Police should be allowed to import anything right?

qbnb
07-18-2007, 08:47 PM
Shouldn't "Police" written on the front of the car be backwards? Or is that just "ecnalubmA"?

HoisinSauce
07-18-2007, 08:53 PM
that looks photoshop imo

especially the 2nd pic

ercchry
07-18-2007, 08:56 PM
well since the link says gumball and alex-roy im gonna say its alex roy's gumball 3000 car :nut:

EDIT: but then i opened the link :banghead:

CTSV
07-19-2007, 12:45 PM
Just came back from Europe. Taxis in Germany are all Mercedes. Police cars some VW and Audi. Never saw a Police car driving without siren on! They must be in a hurry to get that German pastry! (Donuts aren't big over there)

z2two
07-19-2007, 02:15 PM
thats so badly photoshopped

Evro
07-19-2007, 02:21 PM
if calgary police got evo's i would honestly drive a fuel tanker into their parking lot and make a fireworks show, fukn waste of money ... which comes out of our pockets in the form of tickets ... now $150 for 5km over ... that was a little rant in their

AllGoNoShow
07-19-2007, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Evro
if calgary police got evo's i would honestly drive a fuel tanker into their parking lot and make a fireworks show, fukn waste of money ... which comes out of our pockets in the form of tickets ... now $150 for 5km over ... that was a little rant in their

by doing that you would waste more tax payers money for replacing the vehicles and fixing the damage you caused.

Dumbass.

jsn
07-19-2007, 03:15 PM
Whoever made this did a horrible job of photoshopping :thumbsdow

AquamosH
07-19-2007, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by jsn
Whoever made this did a horrible job of photoshopping :thumbsdow

:werd:

Example: First pic shows that there's neon green on the front quarter of the car a bit above the headlights, while the third pic just has white in that exact spot.

seer_claw
07-19-2007, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by AquamosH

:werd:

Example: First pic shows that there's neon green on the front quarter of the car a bit above the headlights, while the third pic just has white in that exact spot.

It also could be due to very bad lighting in the area. The light could just make it look white in the picture as it is overexposed.

b_t
07-19-2007, 08:02 PM
More of this "its a photochops!" bullshit. Its not a fucking chop you dumbasses, look at the picture of the side of the car - its reflective vinyl that will go from green to pure white with the slightest amount of direct light.

crazydriver
07-19-2007, 10:29 PM
don't they usually put "POLICE" or the police logo/crest on the side of the car??

AquamosH
07-19-2007, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by b_t
More of this "its a photochops!" bullshit. Its not a fucking chop you dumbasses, look at the picture of the side of the car - its reflective vinyl that will go from green to pure white with the slightest amount of direct light.

Lol, relax buddy, no need for insults. If it really is a reflective vinyl, then fine, maybe it's not a photoshop if it's that important. I was only pointing out something that in a 2-dimensional photo looks like a bold inconsistency, and would be an obvious clue against the photo's authenticity (if it's not vinyl).

Eleanor
07-19-2007, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Evro

if the cps got evos for cop cars, sign me up!

95EagleAWD
07-20-2007, 10:33 PM
Highly doubt that an EVO would meet CPS's durability requirements.

ZorroAMG
07-21-2007, 04:40 AM
Uhh...then wouldn't they drive Camrys instead of Fords and Chevys if durability was an issue?

:rofl:

"Be a man!"