PDA

View Full Version : RETARD in red camaro (1996ish)

Daddymax
06-23-2003, 12:38 AM
So last night at like 3AM I'm heading home and this guy in a red camaro (probably around 1996) in front of me slows down to like 30 kph in a 60 zone. I figure that he dropped a smoke in his lap or something so I signal and change lanes. This retard stomps on it and cuts me off and slows down to 30 again......

So now I'm thinking that I know this guy and he's abuddy, or I know him and he's going to jump me or something. So I change lanes again and accerelate a bit and he stomps on it and cuts me off again. From the way that he accelerated I could tell this thing was fast. But either way, if I was driving a porshe or a scooter I wouldn't race this guy on Coiuntry hills BLVD cause it's loaded with cops.

So here I am stuck behind some retard trying to race me and won't get the fucking hint and leave me alone. I swear this guy was doing this for like 5 minutes. I wouldn't care about him egging me on for a race, but the fact that he was hitting the brake in my lane causing me to slow down, thus getting home even later. And when I was trying to get beside him to give him the bird, or tell him to pull over and get out of his car so I could whup his ass..... He would stomp on it and cut me off again.

I hope he's on this board, or somebody that knows him is and reads this cause maybe he'll fucking get his head out of his ass.

Ok enough venting for me.

FiveFreshFish
06-23-2003, 12:44 AM
Give the fucker your brights next time.

ecstasy_civic
06-23-2003, 12:51 AM
hahaha ah max, sounds like the drunk truck driver i ran into a few nights ago. damn near drove me off the road on country hills too.

mad_psyentist
06-23-2003, 07:50 AM
Ah man, don't ya just hate those guys? It's like French vs. English, it's a war that never ends. Domestic vs Import. Domestic muscle drivers all think they're the sh*t. It's some catching disease or something: Domestic+Man = Uber-moron. I run in to more idiotic domestic drivers than import, it's no wonder I frown at most stuntin' dom's on the road.

Personally, who cares if your 8-cylinder-4 liter-300 hp whatever-the-hell can beat my car (I know nothing about domestic, so forgive the numbers). You think that's impressive? Impressive is pumping 300 hp out of a highly tuned, 4-banger. Some moron egging you on on deerfoot ain't definately gonna get anyone's respect 'cept his own. And that don't count.

My 2.5 cents

NickGT
06-23-2003, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by mad_psyentist
Ah man, don't ya just hate those guys? It's like French vs. English, it's a war that never ends. Domestic vs Import. Domestic muscle drivers all think they're the sh*t. It's some catching disease or something: Domestic+Man = Uber-moron. I run in to more idiotic domestic drivers than import, it's no wonder I frown at most stuntin' dom's on the road.

Personally, who cares if your 8-cylinder-4 liter-300 hp whatever-the-hell can beat my car (I know nothing about domestic, so forgive the numbers). You think that's impressive? Impressive is pumping 300 hp out of a highly tuned, 4-banger. Some moron egging you on on deerfoot ain't definately gonna get anyone's respect 'cept his own. And that don't count.

My 2.5 cents

Do I smell an import vs. domestic arguement coming on.... hmm....

Frankly though, your opinion is your opinion. I think tuned 4 cyls are a waste of money. For what you spend to speed up that pussy little motor, a V8 will do from the factory. (generally speaking)

However, if you bought the 4 cyl from the factory and its already fast and puts up good numbers, that I like. You need to start with the right platform if your going for a performance car IMO. Otherwise you have to really love the vehicle. But to me, cars are just an expense most of the time.

P.S. I'm sportin a 4cyl mustang, and frankly I love its looks, but the power output is awful. I want a brand new one. But a V8 this time around. All the power I'll ever need for the street.

I think what the driver of the camaro needs is a smack upside the head. Mis-representing for the rest of us who love big v8's, and muscle. =/

Wildcat
06-23-2003, 04:37 PM
ya guys with camaro's are fags...

Abom
06-23-2003, 04:51 PM
All I have to say is, both domestics AND imports have good cars, and idiots drive BOTH types, both ricers and moronic muscle morons.

redec
06-23-2003, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Abom
All I have to say is, both domestics AND imports have good cars, and idiots drive BOTH types, both ricers and moronic muscle morons. :werd:

ZorroAMG
06-23-2003, 06:06 PM
What about Euros?? LOL

Wildcat
06-23-2003, 06:46 PM
All I have to say is, both domestics AND imports have good cars, and idiots drive BOTH types, both ricers and moronic muscle morons.

smartest thing you've ever said

4wheeldrift
06-23-2003, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
What about Euros?? LOL Your car is either in the shop, or you are too busy licking caviar off a supermodel on the riviera to give a damn :devil:

finboy
06-23-2003, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by FoxLX

Do I smell an import vs. domestic arguement coming on.... hmm....

Frankly though, your opinion is your opinion. I think tuned 4 cyls are a waste of money. For what you spend to speed up that pussy little motor, a V8 will do from the factory. (generally speaking)

However, if you bought the 4 cyl from the factory and its already fast and puts up good numbers, that I like. You need to start with the right platform if your going for a performance car IMO. Otherwise you have to really love the vehicle. But to me, cars are just an expense most of the time.

P.S. I'm sportin a 4cyl mustang, and frankly I love its looks, but the power output is awful. I want a brand new one. But a V8 this time around. All the power I'll ever need for the street.

I think what the driver of the camaro needs is a smack upside the head. Mis-representing for the rest of us who love big v8's, and muscle. =/
turbo 2.3 out of a t-bird turbo coupe, fast 4 cyl domestic ;)

RiceCake
06-23-2003, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by 4wheeldrift
Your car is either in the shop, or you are too busy licking caviar off a supermodel on the riviera to give a damn :devil: :angel: :thumbsup: :werd: Too busy macking/ pimping to give a damn:thumbsup:

DonJuan
06-24-2003, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
What about Euros?? LOL
You guys are sittin on the fence, makin killer 4 bangers all the way up to 16 cylinders or beyond?(18?). So you guys are out of the loop and the debate completley cuz your won't stick to sumthin small or sumthin big. Living the good life I suspect, best of both worlds and and all in the middle. Plus u so rich u shit gold and fart peurfume:thumbsup: That's why I like hangin out with u guys, smell so good!:love: Oh and so this is on topic... IMPORTS RULE!!!! MUSCLE IS FOR FOOLS!!!! haha Dance puppets DANCE!:rofl:

eur0
06-24-2003, 02:09 AM
euros are in a field of their own, most of the euros arnt crappy and cheap for anyone to buy and make em look stupid. I may eat my words later on but I think they are just more classy

NickGT
06-24-2003, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by finboy

turbo 2.3 out of a t-bird turbo coupe, fast 4 cyl domestic ;)

Yup they are. There's an owner of a mustang with such a motor swapped into it. He told me not to expect stellar performance from such a swap, but rather he wanted some pep, and reduced weight for autocross.

I have seen the crazy dyno charts, and read about them once and awhile in MM&FF. I still think a V8 would be the logical solution to going fast (in a domestic at least). Might just need a bigger wallet to put up the gas money :thumbsup:

To get back on topic, a situation like this is what sparks road rage. Keep it at the track people if you feel the need to race. Could this be the same red camaro that was being talked about in the other thread, that owned some guy? I'm probably completely off...

fast95pony
06-24-2003, 08:08 PM

My 2.5 cents

Nice stereotyping there sunshine. Perhaps you haven't noticed it yet,but most of the people here are car enthusiasts regardless of what car they drive. You've already stated you know nothing about about domestics .Perhaps you should keep you mouth shut until you have learned something. Idiots drive all types of vehicles....

5.9 R/T
06-24-2003, 08:09 PM

Soooo true. Kind of like how every Asian I meet is 4 feet tall, weighs 60 pounds, and only eats rice.

mad_psyentist
06-25-2003, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by fast95pony

Nice stereotyping there sunshine. Perhaps you haven't noticed it yet,but most of the people here are car enthusiasts regardless of what car they drive. You've already stated you know nothing about about domestics .Perhaps you should keep you mouth shut until you have learned something. Idiots drive all types of vehicles....

Aw thanks. I love you too man. :love:

DonJuan
06-25-2003, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by 5.9 R/T

Soooo true. Kind of like how every Asian I meet is 4 feet tall, weighs 60 pounds, and only eats rice.
Hey hey hey thats not fair what about the Asians that arn't living up to your high expectations of 4 feet tall, some just can't make it that high! And what about the Asians that eat too much rice? huh what about them!?:thumbsup:

IMPORTS RULE DOMESTICS DROOL!!! Dance puppets!!!
he he I wonder how long this thread will go?

mad_psyentist
06-25-2003, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by DonJuan

Until it's done to death and everyone agrees to disagree after gouging out eyes and loosing a few limbs. Then someone will bring it up again and all this hassel will spiral down the cosmic toilet.

fast95pony
06-25-2003, 06:44 PM

Aw thanks. I love you too man. :love:

I'm speechless !

:confused: :bigpimp:

Abom
06-25-2003, 06:50 PM

Dude, the domestic vs import argument never ends, and never will end.

DonJuan
06-25-2003, 11:57 PM

Dude, the domestic vs import argument never ends, and never will end.
I know, that why I love to read em, cuz people just keep gettin flamed by each other and is rather humorous to read. Why can't you guys just say that domestics (IN GENERAL) are great for 1/4 mile racing (IN GENERAL) and that most import although originally built for economy,(IN GENERAL) can be best used for road courses (IN GENERAL). Now I know somone is gonna say: "MY CRX can destroy a race hemi in the 1/4 mile!" and somone else will say: "MY mustang will destroy a NSX in the road course!" and that's great if either can. All i'm saying is that cars are blank peices of paper waiting for you to personalize it to fit you and your needs. So if you want to make your accent do 10 sec 1/4 mile then do it. If you wanna make your big block chevelle pull 1.5 g's on a skid pad, then do it! This is how the whole muscle car years/import scene got started. So flame me if u want, I got my flame suit on. Just stop this bickering between who is better and just prove it. That's my 2.5 cents. Sorry about the long post but it had to be said.

My name is Kevin
And I am
a Chevy/Nissan guy!:thumbsup:

mad_psyentist
06-26-2003, 07:05 AM
Well said, DonJuan

StrokeD z
06-26-2003, 12:33 PM
euro for life:rofl: :rofl: :thumbsup:

three.eighteen.
06-27-2003, 01:03 PM
just keep a carton of eggs under the seat...next time some fucker does that shit to you just egg his car from yours

DonJuan
06-27-2003, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by three.eighteen.
just keep a carton of eggs under the seat...next time some fucker does that shit to you just egg his car from yours
or you can do that!:rofl: good hing I'm not an asshole driver so I don't have to worry about that happenin to me! good idea tho, don't asshole f-body owners usually have guns? that would suck:guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns:

Wildcat
06-28-2003, 01:18 AM
good idea tho, don't asshole f-body owners usually have guns? that would suck:guns:

i have a gun rack.. i dont use it often tho... :D

three.eighteen.
06-28-2003, 06:21 PM
heh im not an asshole driver either...but if some asshole tries to to bring me down to his level...im more than willing to go lower :devil:

SeRb
06-28-2003, 08:17 PM
:D
wait depending on how fast ur driving. . .
and u throw an egg at a car infront of u . . .
wouldnt the egg fly back and hit ur windshield if u dont throw it hard enough?
:dunno: