PDA

View Full Version : F/S 8001 mtx amps

ill-bones
07-20-2007, 03:55 PM
i got 2 8001 mtx amps for sale i dont need em ahha i only used em for 3 weeks n there too big for my truck n 1 amp cant run the subs that i got the way i want em too so i got to sell em
im selling one for 500 n the oterh for 350 cuz the gain tuner is kinda brockin n u cant change it i dont now where to get it fixed
ill sell both for 650 i need em gone

The MXA8001 amplifier has striking cosmetics featuring the chrome, black and red MTX badge placed on a brushed aluminum strip all set atop a menacing black heatsink. Like their legendary MTX predecessors, these bad boys are made to power only the stoutest of audio systems.

This new amplifier ensures the highest degree of reliability, performance and ease of installation in a package that can stand up to even the most punishing of mobile audio enthusiasts. The fantastically designed monoblock amplifier with a high-density chassis moves heat away from the power devices and ensures the amp's reliability. This amp also includes such battle-proven technologies as Intelligent Surface Mount, a circuit board design technique that mounts electrical components directly onto the circuit board.

CEA 2006 Compliant. All power ratings are not created equal. CEA 2006 Compliance ensures that the power of MXA amplifiers is measured according to strict standards dictated by the Consumer Electronics Association.

Download Owner's Manual in PDF form.

Specifications

Power Output:
400 Watts RMS x 1 channel at 4 Ohms ¡Ü 1% THD+N

Signal-to-Noise Ratio:
75 dBA (reference: 1 W output)

Additional Power Output:
800 Watts RMS x 1 channel at 2 Ohms ¡Ü 1% THD+N

THD+N (Distortion):
<0.25% (reference: 1 W output)

Frequency Response:
20 Hz to 200 Hz (-3dB)

Maximum Input Signal:
5V

Maximum Sensitivity:
100mV

Dimensions:
17.57 x 9.72 x 2.5 (446mm x 247mm x 63.5mm)

ill-bones
07-22-2007, 06:23 PM
BUMP

ill-bones
07-29-2007, 01:37 PM
com on any one there good amps