PDA

View Full Version : stupid drivers

zoik
07-23-2007, 08:18 AM
So this morning driving north on blackfoot trail, around 50th ave. a stupid little silver nissan truck decides that changing lanes with me in the blind spot would be a great idea! caught it just in time to slam on the brakes, and honked at him. no response, whatever... we both make the left turn at the bottom of the hill at the tim hortons, i pass him and honk at him again. looking at this guy middle aged hair is all white, fingers me just as i start to finger him. would it f&^&*$&^% kill you to shoulder check, or are you going to pull a muscle. :banghead:

then yesterday turning north on macleod from the first intersection north of heritage drive at the petro-can. stupid chick in a black dodge lifted with manitoba plates decides that a dual turn lane entitles her in the left turn lane to turn and take the not the left lane on macleod, not the middle lane, but the right lane. we honk and get the finger from the stupid cunt. go home you stupid tourist!

where the hell are ppl learning to drive.

SilverGS
07-23-2007, 08:34 AM
Most people seem to have a sense of entitlement in driving that they "can't possibly do anything wrong while driving" and even in the wrong they will flip you the bird when they are totally at fault to begin with. It makes them feel better. It makes me want to get out of my car sometimes and smack'em across the head

rage2
07-23-2007, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by zoik
where the hell are ppl learning to drive.
chinese driving schools :rofl:.

I swear everyday, it's a battlefield on the roads. I just drive like an ass, fast, to the front of the pack, set cruise control slightly above the average speed to keep the idiots away from me.

l8braker
07-23-2007, 08:46 AM
Blackfoot Tr. is filled with classless trash in trucks.

bobby_lu
07-23-2007, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by rage2

chinese driving schools :rofl:.

I swear everyday, it's a battlefield on the roads. I just drive like an ass, fast, to the front of the pack, set cruise control slightly above the average speed to keep the idiots away from me.

:werd: Very true, seems like every man for themselves nowawadays. Especially with people cruising at 130+ on deerfoot in relatively close traffic.

JGerke
07-23-2007, 09:13 AM
Its tempting to say that the clueless idiots are more dangerous out on the roads than the fast drivers....no blinkers, random underspeeding, slamming on the breaks since they dont know where the crap they are going! I've seen many times where an ambulance will come up behind a car...the car has lanes to change into but even though there are sirens and lights behind them, the idiot won't get out of the way. Try driving on HWY 8...that will make you want to kill yourself, people don't know how to drive the speed limit!

Jay911
07-23-2007, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by JGerke
Try driving on HWY 8...that will make you want to kill yourself, people don't know how to drive the speed limit!

It would help if the province would stop playing silly bugger with the posted speed. Now it's 80 from twin bridges (well, 69 St really) all the way to Rge 32, almost. I wrote then-Infrastructure Minister Ed Stelmach (name sound familiar? hmm) a couple years ago, trying to get a traffic light into 8 x 22 and mentioning the light at 8 x Lott Creek as an example. He said that the light was bought by the developer, so it wasn't the province's choice - and the province doesn't see 8 as being worthy of signals - and in the same paragraph, added that the posted speed was reduced to 80 in the area because it's unlawful to have a posted speed of greater than 80 leading up to a signal.

If you want to see true mayhem in progress on 8, c'mon out to the junction at 22. They have jumped in with both feet on the new construction project there. It's not going to be an interchange. It's also not going to be a traffic signal - as Stelmach said in his letter to me, you can't put a signal there because people don't expect to have to stop on a rural highway (22, I think he implies). They're installing a great big geezly roundabout in the middle of 8 x 22.

I can't wait for the first flipped-over semi or 13-car pileup there... :banghead:

On the plus side, maybe we could build a Tim's in the center island and have the drive-thru window on a revolving railing, so the inner lane can grab Iced Capp's while the outer lane tries to figure out how to handle this stupid intersection.

JGerke
07-23-2007, 09:48 AM
yep, i'm out in bragg creek and I drive though there everyday, its gonna be crappy when they are building it and even owrse once its done. The new light that was just put in was done for teh Glencoe club. Pisses me off how some rich assholes can inconvenience all of the commuters that come in everyday, and furthur reduce the speed limit!

zoik
07-23-2007, 09:57 AM
well at least stampede is over. that brought out all those drivers. way to go klein about the GDL. we all knew about it. they were talking about it over 10 years ago, instead they tell everyone when it was going in affect so with that came a huge influx of ppl getting their licences just cuz they didn't want a GDL. and they still haven't learned to drive yet!

Mr_ET
07-23-2007, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by l8braker

also known as rednecks :rofl:

I think you guys know my views on driving around here:banghead:

clem24
07-23-2007, 10:28 AM
Man... WTF is going on with Calgary these days. I tried to merge from Sarcee Northbound to John Laurie East. Some bitch in a red jeep SPED UP and would NOT let me in and HONKED ME. She was right in my rear quarter. I had a nose up on her car. Finally she let up after I was obviously running out of room in the merge lane. She passed me and gave ME the finger.

Luckily, about 60% of Calgarians can merge properly. The other 10% feel whoever is on the main road has right of way, and the other 30% have no clue and slam on the brakes and come to a dead stop in the merge lane (happened to me on 64th merging onto Deerfoot South). Arrrggghhh.

I know Toronto is getting really bad as they've been getting an influx of China mainlanders. But Calgary? I notice that it's the white women that are becoming aggreessive!!!

TomcoPDR
07-23-2007, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by clem24
But Calgary? I notice that it's the white women that are becoming aggreessive!!!

Caused by the MoFoFoMoCo Mother Freakin' Ford Motor Company with the introduction of the Ford Explorer sport utility vehicle. :banghead:

I'm pretty bad too when I'm driving my crew cab V8 truck, but I'm really polite in my 4 dr. sedan car. Just cause I've worked in so many bodyshops when I was a kid seeing how the cars would just get crushed and the trucks probably just bumper and re-bar replacements.

zoik
07-23-2007, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by clem24
I notice that it's the white women that are becoming aggreessive!!!

+1 they are so ignorant, especially if they are hot and know that they are hot...... ummmm some tail lights and brake lights might help everyone figure out how bad of a driver you are, but i pulled up to her and she thought i was trying to pick her up and ignored me. idiots! :banghead:

TVG
07-23-2007, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by l8braker

Worst area of the city to drive. I couldn't imagine having to be there during rush hour. Sitting next to gigantic trucks blowing black diesel smoke into your windows. :guns:

frozenrice
07-23-2007, 12:57 PM
1) 14th St Northbound - I was trying to merge to the left from the far right lane so that I could take the Glenmore west offramp. It was very apparent that I had lots of room to merge over so I signaled to change lanes. B***h in an Audi speeds up on me closing the gap. I wouldn't give in and kept merging over until she gave in to avoid hitting me. Just got in before the lane veered Eastbound. She then starts honking at me and I could see in the mirror that she's giving me the finger. hahaha.......

2) I'm taking my kid to North Glenmore to teach him to play tennis. We're stopped at the lights at 37th and Glenmore. Some Asian dude pulls up next to us in a pimped out SLK550. He's by himself talking on the phone. Light goes green and for no apparent reason he floors it, laying a patch of rubber. Who are you trying to impress asshat? I'm sure my 6 year old thinks you're cool bud. Are you making up for a lack of attention? Just because you have no chick riding shotgun with you, you have to make up for it with horsepower? Money can buy you a nice car, but you can't buy class............

brownskind
07-23-2007, 01:33 PM
I had one night...i think it was a saturday night...i had a cabbie cut me of....another cabbie almost side swipe me and had a cabbie tailing me as u connect to bow trail from 4th... I remember telling my significant other that i was surprised that these guy cudnt drive well after spendin so much time on the road... notice how no one signals anymore? Like at all? I decided to walk to the store once and came to a four way stop sign seen two cars, opposite sides, one going north other going south, i didnt see them signal so i proceeded to go north of the pedstrian walk...apparently they were both turning and one of the fukkers honked at me...well to my middlefinger atleast..my non chalant self had they cars and yearly income around my wrist

Euro_Trash
07-23-2007, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by brownskind
my non chalant self had they cars and yearly income around my wrist

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

thrasher22
07-23-2007, 02:28 PM
I had a jackass in a minivan do a hard lane change across 2 lanes without shoulder checking and almost destroy me on bow trail the other day. Then he looked surprised when I laid on the horn and threw him the finger out the window :rolleyes:

eb0i
07-23-2007, 02:57 PM
I had an asshat in a red ford ranger who didn't didn't shoulder check from the middle lane on deerfoot to the left lane when I was right beside him. He then proceeded to laugh after almost side swiping me at 110km/h. :rolleyes:

JGerke
07-23-2007, 03:05 PM
ah...I love these road rage venting threads....another one that pisses me right off....people merging at the last second off crowchild north onto bow trail/9th ave, stalling up traffic and cutting in front of a km long line...i've just about gotten out of my car there before cuz people have pissed me off so bad!!!!

Jay911
07-23-2007, 03:25 PM
yep, i'm out in bragg creek and I drive though there everyday, its gonna be crappy when they are building it and even owrse once its done. The new light that was just put in was done for teh Glencoe club. Pisses me off how some rich assholes can inconvenience all of the commuters that come in everyday, and furthur reduce the speed limit!

I just went thru there - had to take a family member into the city for errands. Good: The construction workers have the sense to cover the signs when they're not working (i.e. Sunday evening). Bad: The signs are set up a ridiculously long way out from the construction zone. The speed change and "Fines Doubled" signs (which should be at the same place as the speed change signs) are a couple of kilometers away from the zone. Coming into the city, I stayed at 50 until the "Fines Doubled Ends" sign up by Rge 41, and was almost run over by someone who was furious I wouldn't accelerate. Coming back, I had to wait an excessively long time at the intersection for people to meander through as they gawked at the construction workers (and the two Sheriffs doing laser on the southbound traffic).

I think I might take 41/Circle 5 and go thru there till they finish farting around.

Originally posted by brownskind
i had a cabbie cut me of....another cabbie almost side swipe me and had a cabbie tailing me as u connect to bow trail from 4th...

I work in the NE, near the Whitehorn LRT. The cabs treat the 7-11 there as their personal clubhouse and drive around the area as if they own the roads. More than once I've been nearly run over by some moron taxi driver on 39th.

Originally posted by TomcoPDR
I'm really polite in my 4 dr. sedan car. Just cause I've worked in so many bodyshops when I was a kid seeing how the cars would just get crushed and the trucks probably just bumper and re-bar replacements.

I'd been in Alberta for about a year when I had my first crash - ever. In the winter, in Bragg Creek. I was driving a big old Pontiac Parisienne (1984 model, back when Chevy built big iron) and slid thru the intersection of Center x Balsam, because I wasn't aware of Rockyview's policy to not sand roads/intersections. So I slid past the stop sign. Wouldn't have been a problem except for the 80s Ford Bronco that was coming across the bridge on Balsam. This was back when there was no stop sign for the Balsam end of the intersection. He had literally no damage to his truck at all, but it crushed my right front fender. The jackass decided it was my fault because he didn't legally have to stop - even though there was a car sliding through the intersection.

malaekat
07-23-2007, 03:39 PM
Heres one for you (esp, you who think that white women are the majority of ignorant drivers out there on the road) I am a white female TRUCKER. On my way home one night i came off north bound deerfoot onto west bound southland drive. Ahead of me on this dual lane turn in the outside lane was a flat deck truck broke down. seeiing that he had no triangles out and no hazard lights on and knowing how fast people fly up this off ramp i pulled behind him and used my cars hazards for him. After speaking with him and finding out he didn't realize his hazards weren't working and seeing that his chains had partially come off and he was just attempting to hook them back up in consideration of course of others safety. I walked back with my safety vest on and attempted to indicated to traffic of the hazard ahead and that they needed to slow and move to the other lane. Most people got it and slowed and moved over. One ignorant A*** in a black supra came flying off deerfoot in the outside lane doing at least 120 slammed on his brakes with in 2 feet of me(apparrently orange safety vests make you invisible) and pushed his way into the inside lane causing others to slam on their breaks and nearly causing collisions he did not even slow to make sure he could get in between the other vehicles as he passed me he hollered at me and called me a fat cow.(Neither of which i am). This jerk didn't realize that if it hadn't been for me his ugly lame ass would have met his head as his car would have slammed under the deck of the truck and he would be now 6 ft under in a wooden box.
Being a heavy truck driver in this city you pretty much see it all and let me make perfectly clear ignorance and arrogance behind the wheel is not in anyway dictated by race or gender or even age. It comes from a system that makes it easy to get a basic licence and does nothing to periodically monitor that a driver maintains the skills required to drive. It seems these days that people go in get their licences and on their way out the door of the registry office stop to let all they have learned drain out their heads via their a**hole then shove a stopper in it with an audio taped message that replays over and over again "I drive therefore i own the road and i am the only one that matters".

Cword
07-23-2007, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Jay911
They're installing a great big geezly roundabout in the middle of 8 x 22.

I miss the Banff roundabout, maybe Ed does too.
:D

toomuchb00st
07-23-2007, 03:51 PM
Well stated ^^.:love:

Jay911
07-23-2007, 03:53 PM
Malaekat, I feel your frustration - I've been standing out on the road with ignorant idiots like the one you encountered.

And also thank you for not trotting out the old cliche that truckers are the world's best drivers and do no wrong. With all due respect to your profession and to your driving skills personally (which I of course know nothing about), I find quite a few truckers who drive like asshats too. Being paid to drive doesn't make you a 'professional' driver, in other words.

malaekat
07-23-2007, 05:10 PM
Absoloutely not truckers are no different than anyone else. The fellow who had stopped his truck where he did made several errors. First he stopped where he shouldn't have on a busy lane he should have turned off and gone east on southland to the parking area below, not stopped midlane on a fast blind corner. Second he should have checked that he had his hazards on - shouldn't have been driving if they didn't work9 But apparently they did and he just hadn't turned them on excuse to me was that he thought they were on a real pro knows to turn em on and check that they are on while putting out triangles) and thirdly he most certainly should have had his triangles out. Fourthly those chains should never have fallen off i question wether or not he had them hooked up proper to begin with. But this i will say professional drivers are more trained and more monitored for compliance and ability than public drivers. And this is an inequality that is the route cause of most traffic incidents. All it takes is one person not following the rules of the road to cause an accident and more often than not the person ignoring the rules of the road doesn't end up involved in the accident. IE the non-signaller causing others to slam on their brakes.

01RedDX
07-23-2007, 05:26 PM

S4maniac
07-23-2007, 05:30 PM

Uh, no it's not just for the Glencoe. It has been put there for the new Elbow Valley West. Still rich assholes ... but not the ones at the Glencoe. And its gonna get worse .. Qualico has an application for another 600 homes just a little west of that, south side of the highway by River Spirit

Hakkola
07-23-2007, 05:30 PM
I find quite a few truckers who drive like asshats too. Being paid to drive doesn't make you a 'professional' driver, in other words.

:werd:

I almost got run off the glenmore bridge construction road by a semi doing 75 taking up two lanes. I had to speed up to keep him from running over me. :thumbsdow

malaekat
07-23-2007, 05:37 PM
First, I am following a chick in a black mustang who turns directly into the turning lanes of opposite traffic (she confused their median for the main median.) I just about followed her in when I realized what was happening and got back on track.

sounds like maybe you weren't paying too much attention to what you were doing

Then, a truck hauling a flat-deck trailer makes a turn and drops a gigantic contraption that looked like it weighed maybe 10 tons? right in front of me, missing my car by inches

sounds like you were following that truck too close as well
As for the sideswipe noticed you left out the details.

01RedDX
07-23-2007, 05:40 PM

Jay911
07-23-2007, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by S4maniac
its gonna get worse .. Qualico has an application for another 600 homes just a little west of that, south side of the highway by River Spirit
Did you know that in 1999 there was a plan on the books that would have seen Highway 8 twinned (in the same fashion as 22X between Priddis and Calgary) by 2003? It was scrapped when budgets were revised to deal with the events of (and security concerns raised by) 9/11/2001.

Maybe the proliferation of houses out that way will bring this concept back to the table. Of course, knowing our luck, it will be vetoed by the rich snobs.. I see people drive their Porsche Cayennes over the left-turn sensor at Lott Creek x 8 all the time, then turn right, just so the lights will change and block traffic from coming up behind them. :banghead:

malaekat
07-23-2007, 05:43 PM
As for that Glenmore bridge construction incident scary. Don't know wasn't there but i can tell you it is hell to take a big truck through there right now the way it is windy and how narrow those lanes are unfortunately most truckers using that route right now are using it only because it is a trucking route and they have to use it to get to their destination unlike smaller vehicles they can't take any other route and there sure are plenty of them. As to the truckers speed i wonder why the trucker was speeding and how you know what speed they were going?

Jay911
07-23-2007, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by malaekat
sounds like maybe you weren't paying too much attention to what you were doing
Wrong, actually; he has a reasonable expectation that he is following traffic that is doing the appropriate thing.

sounds like you were following that truck too close as well
Also wrong; this is a plain case of failure to secure load properly. Onus is 100% on the truck driver.

Like I said earlier, some people think driving a lot makes them experts on the subject, when they're blatantly not.

malaekat
07-23-2007, 05:50 PM
01RedDX no need to get nasty and resort to name calling. The points i was trying to make are
1. How easy it is to misjudge lanes in this city especially if you are in an unfamiliar area and with our poor or lack of road markings (Or you probably wouldn't have 'almost' followed her

2. No one is a perfect driver and tailgating a flat deck with any load is a deadly situation at anytime. Not forgetting tailgating is dangerous at any time.

Apparently you missed the point that i am a professional driver so working in 'traffic reconstruction'(nice create-a-term by the way) or as a psychic was just a low comment and as for calling me an idiot... I'd say you've had too much sun so get in the shade and cool your jets.:guns:

Hakkola
07-23-2007, 05:54 PM
As to the truckers speed i wonder why the trucker was speeding and how you know what speed they were going?

He was behind me. I hate speeding through construction/school zones and people who do it, that said in this instance I had to.

I know the speed the truck was going because he caught up to me pretty quickly and then I had to at least match his speed to keep him/her from running me off the road. when I sped up I was going 70, so the driver was going at least that fast.

malaekat
07-23-2007, 05:57 PM
Actually Jay 911 do not call me wrong.

Any driver is responsible to pay attention to ALL their surroundings not just blindly follow the vehicle ahead of them.

That load may have been secured properly to begin with and straps and or chains may have failed which can happen. I don't know, no one does except the driver of the truck with the load. The point i was trying to make is that the drivers following distance was not appropriate or the load wouldn't have landed so close to his/her vehicle and they would have been able to make a defensive move to prevent such a near miss.

And commercial drivers may be responsible for their loads but nowhere is it written 100% responsible as they are not responsible for situations beyond their control like safety device failure or poor road conditions causing a loosening of those safety devices.

S4maniac
07-23-2007, 06:00 PM

Did you know that in 1999 there was a plan on the books that would have seen Highway 8 twinned (in the same fashion as 22X between Priddis and Calgary) by 2003? It was scrapped when budgets were revised to deal with the events of (and security concerns raised by) 9/11/2001.

Maybe the proliferation of houses out that way will bring this concept back to the table. Of course, knowing our luck, it will be vetoed by the rich snobs.. I see people drive their Porsche Cayennes over the left-turn sensor at Lott Creek x 8 all the time, then turn right, just so the lights will change and block traffic from coming up behind them. :banghead:

... and its only gonna get worse. In actuality, the PLAN actually consists of closing the entry of Stonepine, extending their driveway over west to the Glencoe entrance. The entry to Stonepine would be the lights of Glencoe. They are trying to eliminate any T-intersections. That isnt gonna solve any problems there. The issue is volume, and only twinning #8 will fix that. They have the land for it. Just not the will.

malaekat
07-23-2007, 06:06 PM
Hakkola like i said i wasn't there so i don't know.

Its may be like that whole deerfoot construction thing. I know the limit has been dropped to 80 so i comply but let me tell you being the only vehicle complying makes me a deadly hazard on deerfoot. In most cases if there was an accident and i as a pro driver was actually keeping up with speed of traffic when the accident happened and was ignoring the speed limit i would be at fault.
But with deerfoot if i am involved in an accident and am obeying the speed limit i can guarantee you that i will still be blamed for the accident for being a hazard not keeping up with the flow.
the whole construction zone thing makes me angry I agree that the speeds should be slower in those zones but the enforement of those speeds is almost non existant. Yaya i know photoradar is out there but heres the thing it takes so long for those tickets to come in the mail that the drivers continue speeding and as they don't get demerits they pay the fine and continue to speed.

Any suggestions on that?
Were you actually behind the truck to begin with or beside, and if you were behind did you get a plate # or company name because you can lodge a complaint with the company and alberta infrastructure(guarantee alberta infrastructure takes these complaints seriously as do most employers because of skyrocketing insurance costs)

Jay911
07-23-2007, 06:06 PM
Ok, I'm out of this exchange. I am not interested in an argument. I have experience driving both large and small vehicles in all sorts of conditions that none of you - including the truckers amongst us - would ever even think of attempting. I'm not bragging, I'm illustrating that I speak from experience.

Believe what you want. The truth will become clear when the uniformed officer steps up to your driver's window.

01RedDX
07-23-2007, 06:09 PM

malaekat
07-23-2007, 06:21 PM
Of course j you are the only one speaking from experience. How quick you are to label this thread as an arguement instead of a discussion as it most certainly is of course one would wonder with those who resort to name calling and labeling

malaekat
07-23-2007, 06:29 PM
no i won't admit to being presumptuous as you say as i have said many times in this thread i wasn't there. And if you weere following the truck through the T intersection at a green light then you were following too close as no vehicle is legally allowed to enter an intersection until the preceeeding vehicle has cleared it and you still would have been out of range of a falling load if you were where you were supposed to be. I am NOT making any excuses for the trucker either but near misses are just as avoidable as actual accidents and often times there are multiple sides to a story each parties and the truth Don't get me wrong like j has done i ain't a know it all as has been suggested and everyone makes mistakes i understood this to be a discussion forum and not a place for personal attacks. And in all fairness you had so many ' near misses' today that it leads a person to question your driving habits.

01RedDX
07-23-2007, 06:48 PM

spikerS
07-23-2007, 07:01 PM
^^ I used to be a professional driver up until ~10 months ago. I am not a perfect driver, and if i had 2 close calls with a tractor and trailer in a week, that was a bad week.

with yours all in a day, it does call your drving habits into question. I am not saying you are a bad driver, but you may not be able to recognize a bad situation until it is too late.

Hakkola
07-23-2007, 07:09 PM

Any suggestions on that?

Were you actually behind the truck to begin with or beside, and if you were behind did you get a plate # or company name because you can lodge a complaint with the company and alberta infrastructure(guarantee alberta infrastructure takes these complaints seriously as do most employers because of skyrocketing insurance costs)

I wont comment on deerfoot construction or speed limits, because I think that most of them are artificially low, with the exception of school/playground zones.

I was not behind him, or beside him to begin with. I was ahead of him the entire time, he came up behind me dangerously fast taking up two lanes.

SilverGS
07-23-2007, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola

I wont comment on deerfoot construction or speed limits, because I think that most of them are artificially low, with the exception of school/playground zones.

I was not behind him, or beside him to begin with. I was ahead of him the entire time, he came up behind me dangerously fast taking up two lanes.

I have had the same thing happen to me as well. Heading west on glenmore (before it opened up) going under the Mcleod bridge going about 60 heading into the 50 zone about to hit the tight wavy turn just after the bidge. I noticed a semi hauling a trailer coming in quick behind me in the other lane. I had to accelerate to get to the turn ahead of it just in case they planned to take that turn at the speed they were going and couldn't stay within the tight confines of that lane

TegLover
07-23-2007, 11:20 PM
all these fucks from Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec (especially), Saskatchewan etc GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY CITY!

01RedDX
07-23-2007, 11:23 PM

Hakkola
07-24-2007, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by 01RedDX

Great, everyone is a professional driver now :rofl: :rofl:

Guess what my friend, I drove for courier and delivery services for years back in my college and high school days. I've been driving in calgary for 14 years and have no demerits or at-fault accidents. I can easily claim to be a "professional driver" myself but don't wanna come off sounding like a pompous jackass like some of you guys.

Hahaha, sweet. I was a professional driver too. I was a driver for Mercedes Benz.

Funny thing is it is the truth, I can make it sound like I was a formula 1 driver or something, haha. Nobody can beat that. ;)

01RedDX
07-24-2007, 05:43 PM