PDA

View Full Version : Pro Travel Network (PTN)

$lick_rYz
07-23-2007, 02:48 PM
I went to one of the the presentations from these guys from PTN (Pro Travel Network) ...they sounded pretty convincing but I was wondering if anyone here on beyond heard of them and or if it's a scam...they wanted me to sign up but i wanted to do some research before I pay them $450 (US dollars) to get my travel agent status...

they agent said they would set me up with my own website here is one of the website http://protravelnet.com/btescapes

thrasher22
07-23-2007, 11:11 PM
Anything that wants $450 to sign up always sounds fishy to me. It sounds like a pretty typical pyramid scheme to me.
If you have the get up and go to make contacts and pursue your own sales, I'm sure there is money to be made. But if you're that good of a salesman, you'd probably make more money at a regular job.

and its a pyramid scheme ;)

Did I mention pyramid scheme?

I hate pyramid schemes. :rofl:

bigbadboss101
07-25-2007, 08:54 AM
IF the product is good, then there is sales to be made. You have to work hard to get people in your organization. With MLM people tend to have a negative feeling toward them. If you are to talk to your friends/acquaintances it is possible they will at least for a short time take a step back from you and say hey hey whats up with this you are showing me.

Some people do very well as you might have seen at the presentation. Check out the prices for the flights and packages. See if it make sense to buy from them. If so, then people will be inclined to do so, and be attracted to the business.

Hey you have a CL-S. I got a TL-S a few weeks ago.:thumbsup:

$lick_rYz
07-25-2007, 01:10 PM
my friend registered with them and he says that he is going to be making alotta commission because he is booking flights for ppl non stop...but I will see how it turns out for him and decide whether to join the company or not.

Ya i had the CL - S for some time now and I'm loving it since day one...TL-S (s) are nice too, but I prefer the two door sporty look to it