PDA

View Full Version : LF: 1st year automotive apprentice position

slammed_cb7
07-23-2007, 07:01 PM
I am looking for a solid job opening as a first year automotive apprentice. I finished the two year Automotive Serive Technician program at SAIT at the end of April, 2007 with pretty good marks throughout. I am pretty competent and still willing to learn. Most of my knowledge is in the aftermarket honda world and am quite comfortable doing swaps, clutches, suspension and brakes etc. If you have or know of any good jobs please let me know, preferably in the N.W or S.W Calgary. Thanks!

Bryan

wintonyk
07-23-2007, 08:41 PM
best bet is to go around asking dealerships and shops. Thats how my bro and a few other people i know picked up apprenticeships.
My bro is working at Canyon Creek Toyota on his hours and he hasn't gone through SAIT yet just the RAP program from high school.

redblack
07-23-2007, 08:51 PM
A buddy of mine after he completed the sait course just walked into the car dealerships and dropped of resumes and talked to the service manager. I think he works at one of the toyota dealerships in the north end of the city

AllGoNoShow
07-24-2007, 12:08 PM
Yup, print off some resumes and start hunting. Being a 1st year makes things alot easier trust me.