PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT: 2006 Ford Focus SES - Remainder of lease + cash for SRT-4

modded46
07-25-2007, 09:47 AM
Vehicle Details
Year : 2006
Make and Model : Ford Focus SES
Exterior Color : Black
Interior Color : Black
Auto or Manual? : Manual
Odometer Reading : 28XXX/40,000 allowed on lease
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Description : All options,A/C, Power Windows/Doors, heated seats, Alpine complete stereo
Extras : Can negotiate stereo in price
Asking Price : $297.19 till Feb 23th, 2008 which you then will have an option to buy out or simply hand over the keys

This is a great deal guys.. I can tell you that I got A-plan discount as well as a 1000.00 cash back and a great financing rate.

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : 463-9146

Pictures :

I can get some..

Here are some additional details..

I'm looking for a SRT-4.. Would prefer Blue/White/Red.. I know they are harder to come by and the chance of getting one that a owner is interested in trading will be slim but would be interested in buying outright as well.

If you do have one for sale please PM me the details..

Also, I know posts are deleted but PLEASE do not fill the thread with useless posts.. If you're interested or have a SRT-4 then I definitely want to hear from you..

Only problem with the focus is the windshield is cracked so I will replace before someone else takes ownership. Lease transfer with Ford is a very easy process and I will split the fee with whoever transfers.. I believe it's $200.00.

Thanks for looking..

crewchaud
07-25-2007, 09:51 AM
LOL... Decided to come over to the fast side and stop chasing red neons. (j/k)

There are some beauties for sale on srt4oa.com

Enjoy! :burnout:

modded46
07-25-2007, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by crewchaud
LOL... Decided to come over to the fast side and stop chasing red neons. (j/k)

There are some beauties for sale on srt4oa.com

Enjoy! :burnout:

Actually I really need something more fun than the focus as a daily driver and have always been interested in what they can do.. After starting some more serious searching I drove one on Saturday that was completely stock and had a absolute blast so now i really want one. :)

Secondly, what I was looking at originally was a skyline, supra etc.. something along those lines.. But the wife thinks they are ugly so I'm not allowed one of those :)

Thanks for the site, I'll check it out!!

Jason04S1
07-28-2007, 10:15 AM
I have an SRt-4 with mods... pm me for details. :D

modded46
08-06-2007, 10:09 PM
BUMP!

So obviously the SRT portion of this has been completed.. still interested in someone taking over the lease for the remainder which is till Feb. 08..

Basically it breaks down that you get very reliable cheap car for 7 months at a cost of $2100.00 approx and then you get the option to buy it out at a very discounted rate..

I have till Aug 25th or so before I turn the car in so if you're interested please let me know..

Thanks!

modded46
08-19-2007, 11:06 AM
Last chance to pick up a great car before she goes back.. All cleaned up and ready to go..