Vehicle Details
Year : 1997
Make and Model : Honda Accord
Exterior Color : Champagne
Interior Color : Beige
Auto or Manual? : Manual 5 spd
Odometer Reading : 232xxx
Location of Vehicle : Southwest Calgary

Description : Selling this car for my little sister as my parents just got her a new fit. Was purchased new in Montreal 10 years ago and was passed down to my sister about 5 years ago. It spent less then 2 years in Eastern Canada and was then shipped to Calgary when my family moved here. It is in pretty decent shape mechanically.

The 2.2L 130hp motor runs good and does not smoke or make any weird noises. It will probably need a new valve cover gasket and the timing belt would need to be changed.

Everything is stock on the car including the cassette deck and speakers. It has cruise condrol and A/C but the A/C will most likely need a recharge soon as it does not blow super cold.

The exterior has some dings and a few scratches on the bumpers. The front bumper has been hit on the passenger side so the turn signal light is damaged. The 2 front tires would need to be changed.

The hood has paint chipping off and quite a few rock chips.

The interior has no rips or burns but it is missing the plastic container for the cup holders. It also has a few stain spots.

This car will make a good beater or project car and just needs a little TLC. It is porbably worth more then what we are asking but my parents would like to get rid of it quick.

Extras : Comes with a set of 4 winter tires that have a season left in them (that is what the parents say, I have not seen them). Also comes with 2 other unknown tires.
Asking Price : $2300 OBO

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : 608 5009 from 6pm to 10pm

Pictures : Will be up tomorrow night

Mr_ET
07-26-2007, 07:41 PM
conditionally sold, if it falls through I will have pics up next wednesday.

Mr_ET
08-01-2007, 09:59 PM
Sold pls :closed: