PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1984 Bmw 325 (e30)

Silence*
07-27-2007, 04:30 PM
Vehicle Details
Year : 1984
Make and Model : Bmw 325e
Exterior Color : Delphin-Metallic (Dark Grey)
Interior Color : Dark Grey
Auto or Manual? : 5 Speed Manual
Odometer Reading : 232,xxx Km's
Location of Vehicle : Bavaria BMW
Asking Price : 3900 o.b.o

Description :
- 2.7L Inline 6, 120 hp, 170 lb.-ft
- 25% Limited Slip Differential (Factory)
- Power everything (Windows, Mirrors, Locks, Sunroof)
- Factory "Sport Seats". The Drivers seat has a small tear in it.
- Pioneer Headunit (With a remote) & Speakers
- Factory Radar Detector
- Local car since 1984, Bought & Serviced @ Bavaria (Previously known as Parthenon Motors)
- I have All service records from 1984 - Present
- Passed Inspection in April 2007 @ Bavaria BMW

I Spent about $1000 in Mechanical work on this car in the short time I owned it. Heres a list of whats been done:

- 10W50 Synthetic Oil (Changed @ ~229,750Km's)
- Fresh Bmw coolant
- New heater core
- New front brake lines
- New Bmw spark plugs
- New Bmw air filter
- "New" exhaust (came off an 1986 325e)
- New belts
- Re-built shifter bushing (provides a nice, crisp shift)
- New Differential Seals
- New Guibo
- New headlights

I also replaced all the front passenger side suspension parts (spring, strut, control arm, sway bar mount, tie rods) after my little accident. I hopped a curb, which caused my control arm to bend. That also caused some body damage, which my dad fixed for me (he works at Maaco.) He straightened out the body, and also sandblasted and fiberglassed the lower part of the fender to remove a patch of rust.

The front bumper has been tucked (much cleaner look), all the trim was repainted (which is now peeling again cause some idiots egged it). I bought a new shift knob and boot, & I also have new Bmw emblems for the "Bottlecaps", Mudflaps, and a wind deflector for the sunroof. The car also has all the wiring in place to put in foglights.

These cars are extremely reliable and easy to fix/ work on, And the replacement parts aren't expensive! This car is easy on gas, and is easy to drive around the city. If your into tuning cars, This engine is great for a turbo, and the body is in great shape for a 24v engine swap. Give it 2 years to age and you will own a "classic" Bmw!

Priced for a quick sale @ $3900 o.b.o. I would like this to be sold before August 3, as I am diving out to BC and need some money for the trip. This is truely a "My lose, Your gain" situation.

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : (780) 465-9100

Pictures : http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u310/silenced325/My%20325e/

Silence*
07-29-2007, 11:25 PM
Bump. Please someone, take this off my hands before I leave for BC.

Silence*
07-31-2007, 11:42 PM
I will let it go for $3500obo for the rest of the week. Its been sitting for 2 weeks, and today was the first time i drove it since i got my new car. It started up on the first try without hesitation, and drove fine.

Silence*
08-03-2007, 11:04 AM
Bump.

Going to BC today, When I get back It's going in the autotrader @ $4000.

Silence*
08-13-2007, 12:30 AM
Back now, up for grabs!