PDA

View Full Version : 2 ways to drive the new BMW E92 M3

nookmumracing
07-28-2007, 09:58 AM
If you buy a BMW M5, M6, M3, 630i or 335i from Sapura Auto before 15th of August 2007, you’ll also get a complimentary BMW M Driver Training package that will take you to the famous Nurburgring circuit in Germany. The trip includes the M Driver Training package, the flight to Germany as well as accomodation at Nurburgring, Germany.

Just so you know, the M Driver Training cars being provided for participants are none other than the new 420PS BMW M3 Coupe!

Definitely a treat that everyone wouldn’t want to miss, and it’ll provide you some very useful tips on how to get the best out of your new high performance BMW. Besides, how many people from this part of the globe will be able to say they’ve driven on the Nurburgring with an E92 BMW M3 Coupe?

But if you’re like me and the majority of Canadians who can’t afford one of the cars above, don’t be sad - there’s still some hope yet!

While the above M Driver Training event happens on the 10th and 11th of September 2007, BMW is currently having a contest that’ll give you a chance to drive the BMW M3 on the Nurburgring on the 19th to 20th of September 2007. You have to be at least 21 years old, and possess a valid international driving license and passport.

If you’re going to buy one of them high powered BMWs before the 15th of August, head on to Sapura Auto. If you’re not, go ahead to BMW’s Countdown to BMW M3 site and register. You’ll have to fill in your details and give a maximum of 100 word paragraph on why you should be chosen as one of the successful candidates.