PDA

View Full Version : weekend work that pays well

jay42w8
07-28-2007, 11:20 AM
Ok, I'm tired of making 10 bucks an hour at the mall for my weekend job, lol.....who knows where and what I can do to make more money on the weekends....besides bartending or serving (ie. no "serving" jobs)...because I'm too good for that lol...the only reason I work in the mall is because I get 25% discount off my supplements and its an old people mall so usually I just sit there and do nothing

PINOY-X
07-28-2007, 11:27 AM
so in other ur lazy and picky ... if its only weekend jobs just go work and be a "server" ... :whocares: what u do its the weekend ... plus ull get tips every end of the day .... but then agian who knows ...u shud just work at the mall forever ... job is a job ....

jay42w8
07-28-2007, 11:30 AM
there must be something, I'm anything but lazy lol...I went through University slaving it out in warehouses....I suppose I could go back, but another stipulation for a weekend job is that there must be chicks around

PINOY-X
07-28-2007, 11:36 AM
as a server! ... working at restaurant where u get tips every end of the day .... u telling me there isnt any chicks? i mean if dats what ur after ...then sh*t stay at the mall ... or go to a diff mall ?

jay42w8
07-28-2007, 11:31 PM
yeah Northhill Mall is not exactly a mall with lots of hot chicks haha.....yeah I guess I will have to suck it up and be a waiter again....know any good places?

dj_rice
07-28-2007, 11:38 PM
Market is where its at, rich bitches :thumbsup:

max_boost
07-30-2007, 11:31 AM
haha I had a buddy that went unemployed for over a year because he had 'I'm too good for that job' mentality.

Restaurants are the best, if it's busy, time goes by fast and the cash is great.

PINOY-X
07-30-2007, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by max_boost

Restaurants are the best, if it's busy, time goes by fast and the cash is great.

yes very good money .. specially with all the tips you'll be getting ...

i say work at a denny's or something or swiss chalet .. or w.e is around ur area ...