PDA

View Full Version : To the person that was driving like an idiot!

Dayclone
07-29-2007, 02:05 AM
Well I just want to tell whoever was driving nutso on deerfoot, and tailgating me tonight at like 1:45AM in a Cobalt LS or SS or w.e. the hell it was all I know was it was a Cobalt, and it was grey.

First of all doing like 80 in a residential zone is dangerous, and doing pulling fast and furious stunts of deerfoot at 1:30 in the morning is stupid.

I also would appreciate it if you did not come ramming up my ass, and then swiftly change lanes.

Well sorry I just had to get this outta my system.

TegLover
07-29-2007, 02:14 AM
OMFG not again! a wreckless driver and another GHEY thread.

:whocares: :whocares: :whocares:

euro_racer
07-29-2007, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by TegLover
OMFG not again! a wreckless driver and another GHEY thread.

:whocares: :whocares: :whocares:

:werd:

:whocares:

em2ab
07-29-2007, 02:45 AM
Dayclone complaining about someone else? This shit happens to me every day. Today I was driving down 17 getting ready to change into the curb lane and some redneck in a Bronco turns from a side street into my curb lane. I had to slam on the brakes so I didn't hit him. Then he yells at me! If this stuff only happens to you sometimes consider yourself lucky.

ninjak84
07-29-2007, 09:50 AM
You sure it was a Cobalt?

I was out driving like a fucking asshole last night.
My car is silver too.

:dunno:

Lo)2enz0
07-29-2007, 11:16 AM
I'm soooo sorry :bigpimp:

asuth077
07-29-2007, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by ninjak84
You sure it was a Cobalt?

I was out driving like a fucking asshole last night.
My car is silver too.

:dunno:

Silver you say...I believe you've driven like an asshole around me as well.

TegLover
07-29-2007, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by asuth077

Silver you say...I believe you've driven like an asshole around me as well.

Freeskier
07-29-2007, 05:28 PM
Haha to the owner of a black acura rsx that has been riced to shit (think big wing), lightning fast lane changes on an empty road aren't as necessary as you think.

TegLover
07-29-2007, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Freeskier
lightning fast lane changes on an empty road aren't as necessary as you think.

LOL

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

arian_ma
07-30-2007, 11:44 AM
To the guy with the thingy: Stop it.

shakalaka
07-30-2007, 11:49 AM
I'd like to quote myself from another thread....

I am sick all the fucking 'rants'. 'Biker was stupid, car cut me off, didn't let me merge, was talgaiting etc etc' boo fucking hoo! Honest to fucking God, who the fuck cares?

I get cut off or tailgated every other day on the road, and I never make ranting threads about that. Sure it pisses you off at the moment, but big deal man, some people are morons, you don't have to kill yourself over that.

I mean rants used to be 'exclusive' like someone ran over your fucking dog or damn leg or some shit like that, something that doesn't happen ALL the time. Don't need to make a thread everytime someone cuts you off, you know.

That's it, that was my little fucking rant.

KRyn
07-30-2007, 11:56 AM
You should by a bazooka and then the next time some one is tailgating you, you can just blow them and their car to pieces.. It would probally make you feel better! If you do this be sure to post pictures...

But seriously what shakalaka said.

barmanjay
07-30-2007, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by arian_ma
To the guy with the thingy: Stop it.

I ROFLMFOA'd!!!!

Euro_Trash
07-30-2007, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by KRyn
You should by a bazooka and then the next time some one is tailgating you, you can just blow them and their car to pieces.. It would probally make you feel better! If you do this be sure to post pictures...

But seriously what shakalaka said.

But then we will have a thread about "some asshole pulled a bazooka out and blew my car to pieces"

air_mikey
07-30-2007, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Euro_Trash

But then we will have a thread about "some asshole pulled a bazooka out and blew my car to pieces"

But the guy would be dead so it would be "Some asshole pulled a bazooka out and blew up a car close to me and a piece almost hit my car rant"

Herb
07-30-2007, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by air_mikey

But the guy would be dead so it would be "Some asshole pulled a bazooka out and blew up a car close to me and a piece almost hit my car rant"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ken-gsr
07-30-2007, 05:25 PM
:rofl: