PDA

View Full Version : wtb: tools

v_tec_prelude
07-29-2007, 12:29 PM
Screw drivers, wrenches, a hammer, socket set bla bla dont feel like paying retail, anybody got any extras they wanna sell

TomcoPDR
07-30-2007, 12:53 AM
Just trying to help the OP out with my opinion (I know it doesn't directly answer his/her question)...

But you might want to wait for Canadian Tire sale flyers, if you are not in a rush to build a tool collection, I have bought wrench sets, socket sets, screw driver sets for really really good deals (which another Beyonder might not be able to offer; espeically what, if they have Snap-On or Mac)

Examples like:

- Decent useable (so not like power-fist) 19 pcs screw driver sets for $16.99
- Cresent wrench $9.99
- 3 pcs plier set $6.99
- Gear wrench $49.99
- 14V impact cordless gun $129.99
- Mastercraft "blue box" 100-200 pcs socket/wrench sets from $69.99 - $99.99

Anyways, I think people usually buy tools for life or till they lose it (at least I do)... it'll be hard for you to purchase decent quality tools here on Beyond, or another member willing to let go of good tools for a fair price. JMO

Disclaimer: I do NOT work for Canadian Tire, nor endorse or disapprove their products.

chathamf
07-30-2007, 01:06 PM
Crappy Tire is the shit.

QuasarCav
07-30-2007, 01:08 PM
They have a nice 'Maximum' Tool kit on sale right now for like 60% off.

v_tec_prelude
07-30-2007, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by TomcoPDR
Just trying to help the OP out with my opinion (I know it doesn't directly answer his/her question)...

But you might want to wait for Canadian Tire sale flyers, if you are not in a rush to build a tool collection, I have bought wrench sets, socket sets, screw driver sets for really really good deals (which another Beyonder might not be able to offer; espeically what, if they have Snap-On or Mac)

Examples like:

- Decent useable (so not like power-fist) 19 pcs screw driver sets for $16.99
- Cresent wrench $9.99
- 3 pcs plier set $6.99
- Gear wrench $49.99
- 14V impact cordless gun $129.99
- Mastercraft "blue box" 100-200 pcs socket/wrench sets from $69.99 - $99.99

Anyways, I think people usually buy tools for life or till they lose it (at least I do)... it'll be hard for you to purchase decent quality tools here on Beyond, or another member willing to let go of good tools for a fair price. JMO

Disclaimer: I do NOT work for Canadian Tire, nor endorse or disapprove their products.

Thanks, that's what I think Im going to do!