PDA

View Full Version : OH SNAP!! - Look who's getting a SRT-4

modded46
07-31-2007, 10:37 AM
Ok.. NO i'm not getting rid of the mustang.. but the focus has to go and I wanted something different... ie. other than a Ford.. NOT that I had any problems with the Ford's it's just there is nothing in the this class that is "fun"

Well this car should be serious fun.. I'm bringing it back from the states this weekend so very excited.. Here are the details..

2005 Dodge SRT-4
13,000 miles (just over)
Stage 1
Viper Seats
B&B Exhaust

Few other goodies..

Hope it's going to be a lot of fun considering I drove a completely stock one and had a blast with it!!!

pics...

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/modded46/Auto/SRT-4/PICT1620.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/modded46/Auto/SRT-4/PICT1613.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/modded46/Auto/SRT-4/PICT1609.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/modded46/Auto/SRT-4/PICT1606.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/modded46/Auto/SRT-4/PICT1603.jpg

:clap:

TheCheff
07-31-2007, 10:39 AM
thats a huge fmic what type is it?

modded46
07-31-2007, 10:45 AM
Quick Whips??!?! All I was told is that it's huge and can support a ton of boost..

JRSC00LUDE
07-31-2007, 10:56 AM
SRT-4? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just kidding, I think they're great! Have fun!

Redlyne_mr2
07-31-2007, 10:58 AM
great cars.. have fun!!!

TNation
07-31-2007, 11:06 AM
:thumbsup:
it may be a Neon dressed-up, but they are a blast to drive and are really quick and lot of fun!

heavyD
07-31-2007, 12:19 PM
Congrats. They are fun and actually pretty reliable cars.

A couple of tips from experience:

1) Toss those plug wires and get the Mopar performance ones or stock wires. Due to close proximity to the turbo the aftermarket ones don't last. MSD ones are the most notable for falling apart but I was getting misfires even with Magnecores. I've had no issues with the mopar performance wires and they were only $60.
2) Get a catch can. Pull off the hose on the intercooler cold side and you will know why.
3) Ditch the stock mechanical boost gauge for an electric one with a pressure transmitter. The stock gauges are complete trash.

modded46
07-31-2007, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by heavyD
Congrats. They are fun and actually pretty reliable cars.

A couple of tips from experience:

1) Toss those plug wires and get the Mopar performance ones or stock wires. Due to close proximity to the turbo the aftermarket ones don't last. MSD ones are the most notable for falling apart but I was getting misfires even with Magnecores. I've had no issues with the mopar performance wires and they were only $60.
2) Get a catch can. Pull off the hose on the intercooler cold side and you will know why.
3) Ditch the stock mechanical boost gauge for an electric one with a pressure transmitter. The stock gauges are complete trash.

Cool thanks for the tips!!

I'm planning on trying to stick with all Mopar parts on this so I'll look into getting those on there right away.

I have heard a lot about the "catch can" and will definitely be installing one.

I'm surprised that the mechanical gauge isn't very good considering it's a AutoMeter and boost/vacuum should be an easy thing to measure. But i'll look into upgrading that as well.

Any other tips please feel free to pass them my way. I know it's going to be a completely different ride than the focus or mustang.

modded46
07-31-2007, 12:38 PM
how much did you pay for your stage 2?? And did you get it with toys? I'm just trying to decide whether I want to go straight to a stage 3 or not off the bat..

Supa Dexta
07-31-2007, 01:52 PM
From my looking around, they don't really seem to be much cheaper bringing them in.. Atleast not to the extent of some other cars..

modded46
07-31-2007, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta
From my looking around, they don't really seem to be much cheaper bringing them in.. Atleast not to the extent of some other cars..

Well this car doesn't have the value of some others where you're paying 4 times the amount.. But as far as getting them for less money I'm not going to say I got it free by any means but for the time to go down get it and bring it back and the cost of registering it here I'll definitely be saving enough to make it worthwhile..

dj_rice
07-31-2007, 05:02 PM
Congrats on ur purchase :thumbsup:

GoChris
07-31-2007, 06:08 PM
theres no reason to ditch the stock gauge unless it doesnt sit at zero when off. i had mine for over 2 years no problems, sometimes they fail, most times they don't

edit: oh and congrats on the car, they are a blast

Mibz
07-31-2007, 06:31 PM
Congrats, don't forget to register on www.srt4oa.com

Jason04S1
07-31-2007, 06:46 PM
Have fun man.. they are a blast

Pm'd

pulse_crx
07-31-2007, 07:01 PM
I have a like new catch can from Urban Performance, pm me if your interested.

Trini
07-31-2007, 07:18 PM
congrats man very nice ride..love the huge FMIC:thumbsup:

modded46
07-31-2007, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Mibz
Congrats, don't forget to register on www.srt4oa.com

I will for sure thanks!

hussein
07-31-2007, 09:11 PM
Wow, looks clean.

Can you post more pics of the seats when you get the car? Thanks.

Jason04S1
07-31-2007, 09:12 PM
The seats are stock in every srt-4!

modded46
07-31-2007, 09:21 PM
I thought the Viper seats were an option?? At least that's what i was reading.. Only 3 options were..

Viper Seats
Sunroof
6 Disc Changer with Kicker Sub

Jason04S1
07-31-2007, 09:23 PM
As far as im aware... the Viper inspired came in EVER Srt-4.

Your fogetting about the ACR option!
Also you could get just the 6 disc and not the kicker sub.

modded46
07-31-2007, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Jason04S1

The ACR was only in 2005 though right??

All I know about the seats is that they were very comfortable! The one I drove had a kicker sub and I thought it sounded pretty good to be honest.

Jason04S1
08-01-2007, 01:46 AM
They do sound good.
The seats in the ACR package are vented, also comes with different rims, and suspension.

GabrielE
08-01-2007, 02:51 AM
a fancy neon, is still just a neon

Ekliptix
08-01-2007, 06:13 AM
^
That's faster then your car.

finboy
08-01-2007, 07:03 AM
congrats

its kind of interesting the reactions on beyond, when they were coming out EVERYONE hated them, seems they've finally earned their place in the car community :rofl:

TurboZombie
08-01-2007, 07:51 AM

The Viper seats are not installed if the optional side air bags were purchased. The standard seat was used.

modded46
08-01-2007, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by GabrielE
a fancy neon, is still just a neon

I actually thought that the first anti-neon comment would be better than that.. Then again.. Should I really expect anything less??? :dunno:

modded46
08-01-2007, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by TurboZombie

The Viper seats are not installed if the optional side air bags were purchased. The standard seat was used.

Oh ok.. well then this one definitely doesn't have the side airbags cause I know it has the viper seats.. woo hoo.

crewchaud
08-01-2007, 08:23 AM
They do sound good.
The seats in the ACR package are vented, also comes with different rims, and suspension.

The ACR seat were the same seats as all except for the ACR stiched in.

modded46
08-01-2007, 08:28 AM
What really blows my mind is WHY did Dodge only make these for 3 years.. From what I'm reading they exceeded their projected sales by 3 times the amount and continued to grow every year.. I'm sorry but the Caliber is gawd awful ugly even if it does/will come in a SRT version.

crewchaud
08-01-2007, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by modded46
how much did you pay for your stage 2?? And did you get it with toys? I'm just trying to decide whether I want to go straight to a stage 3 or not off the bat..

Save yourself alot of time and money and dont fuck around... Go straight to the Stage 3.

MSD wire worked great on my Stage 3 but maybe just get the MSD coil pack to finish dressing it up and upgrade your boost gauge to the 30 psi version of the same gauge in the Mopar performance book.

Look fwd to seeing you in the 11/12 Second club :D

I wish I never sold mine :(

4doorj
08-01-2007, 08:30 AM
sweet!
i drove my buddies srt-4... very very fun to drive!

modded46
08-01-2007, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by crewchaud

Save yourself alot of time and money and dont fuck around... Go straight to the Stage 3.

MSD wire worked great on my Stage 3 but maybe just get the MSD coil pack to finish dressing it up and upgrade your boost gauge to the 30 psi version of the same gauge in the Mopar performance book.

Look fwd to seeing you in the 11/12 Second club :D

I wish I never sold mine :(

From what i'm reading everyone is saying the same thing.. GO directly to a stage 3 with toys.. I can definitely handle 350 to the wheels (approx) with 100 octane weeeeee. :)

Also getting a lot of people mentioning that the wastegate should be upgraded so I'll have to check which one this guy put in and see if I need something different.

GoChris
08-01-2007, 08:31 AM

The ACR seat were the same seats as all except for the ACR stiched in.

wrong. they have slots for a 5 point harness also

crewchaud
08-01-2007, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by GoChris

wrong. they have slots for a 5 point harness also

Right.. I forgot :poosie:

crewchaud
08-01-2007, 08:41 AM
AGP Stage 3 Wastgate I think would be most appropriate

modded46
08-01-2007, 08:49 AM
AGP Stage 3 Wastgate I think would be most appropriate

Cool thanks! I must have something wrong with me.. I still haven't picked up the car and I'm already planning on mods.. ahaha :burnout:

modded46
08-01-2007, 09:00 AM
Question.. I can put on the AGP Stage 3 Wastgate without having to upgrade the turbo right away? In other words it will work with the stock turbo for now?

crewchaud
08-01-2007, 09:04 AM
Question.. I can put on the AGP Stage 3 Wastgate without having to upgrade the turbo right away? In other words it will work with the stock turbo for now?

I would imagine you can but wouldnt be productive on stock boost levels... Chris? Any imput?

modded46
08-01-2007, 09:46 AM

I would imagine you can but wouldnt be productive on stock boost levels... Chris? Any imput?

I think it will hold boost better but you're probably right I wouldn't see much of an advantage until I upgraded the turbo.. (which will probably happen) hehe

Jason04S1
08-01-2007, 09:57 AM
If your running on the stock/stage 1 PCM then do not upgrade your wastegate to the stage 3.
You will throw engine codes of overboosting.
Like me :D

modded46
08-01-2007, 10:00 AM
Ok well that settles that.. hehe

Would it be beneficial to upgrade the wastegate from the stock one to something else while I have a stage 1 PCM and stock turbo?? Considering I probably won't do the stage 3 turbo till at least next summer?

Jason04S1
08-01-2007, 10:03 AM
If you have the stage 1 PCM then the stage 2 wastegate actuator is a good upgrade.

Or just buy my Stage 2 kit with toys to have fun with while you wait for your stage 3. :D

modded46
08-01-2007, 01:21 PM
I think i'll just wait for the Stage 2 as I am really not going to need the extra power here over the winter.. But thanks anyway! However what I believe I could do is go with a stage 2 with toys keep the toys and then just have to buy the stage 3 at a later date would that work?

Jason04S1
08-01-2007, 03:42 PM
Sure would.

The stage 2/3 use the same injectors and 3 bar sensors.
So your stage 3 kit will be a little cheaper.

GoChris
08-01-2007, 08:27 PM
the agp stage 3 wga is for if you have the mopar stage 3 upgrade. the mopar stage 2 wga is adjustable.

check out the srt4oa forums...you'll get some accurate answers there instead of speculation

heavyD
08-02-2007, 08:08 AM
I think i'll just wait for the Stage 2 as I am really not going to need the extra power here over the winter.. But thanks anyway! However what I believe I could do is go with a stage 2 with toys keep the toys and then just have to buy the stage 3 at a later date would that work?

S2 w/toys is the way to go until you can get the S3 turbo. The install is pretty easy also except the retarded part where you have tap the molex pins into the ECU connectors. I haven't driven a S3 car but my car with S2 with DAB in 3 has no traction in 1st & 2nd.:( It's all good though when you get going especially when STi guys realize that their $45K car from a roll can't catch up to a lowly Neon.:D

Kartelli
08-02-2007, 01:18 PM
whats the deal with STi / SRT4 beef. Its not like they are rival cars, not even close...

jinexile
08-02-2007, 10:33 PM
The SRT-4s are very nice I was thinking about buying one but after seeing what happened to the poor dummy in the side impact crash test I had second thoughts. If you can, i definitely recommend getting the optional side impact bags otherwise if someone t-bones you, you're likely going to be feeding through a tube the rest of your life.

heavyD
08-02-2007, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by jinexile
The SRT-4s are very nice I was thinking about buying one but after seeing what happened to the poor dummy in the side impact crash test I had second thoughts. If you can, i definitely recommend getting the optional side impact bags otherwise if someone t-bones you, you're likely going to be feeding through a tube the rest of your life.

When you get T-boned feeding through a tube is always a possibility no matter what you are in.

modded46
08-03-2007, 07:01 AM

When you get T-boned feeding through a tube is always a possibility no matter what you are in.

Unless you have a tank.. You're exactly right..

Damn imagine getting t-boned in a smart car.. come on people.. haha that's the worst excuse I've ever heard for not getting a car.

modded46
08-03-2007, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by Kartelli
whats the deal with STi / SRT4 beef. Its not like they are rival cars, not even close...

It's not about rivalries per say.. It's just simply that they have similar followings or obsessions and based on which you own, you of course are going to believe it's the best thing since sliced bread.

Mustang vs. SRT-4
STi vs. SRT-4
Honda vs. Nissan

etc..

And to be honest.. this is part of the reason I'm getting a SRT-4 in the first place.. I'm just really curious to see how the other half lives and if in my opinion it's a better all around car or not all things considered.. Don't get me wrong, I love my mustang and with the last set of mods I've done it's a completely different car.. However, it of course has it's flaws and the sooner people realize that their cars too have flaws the better the world will be. hehe

I did think about getting a STi till I seen the price tag.. Some Swedish guy needs to get his head out of his ass and realize he's not German :)

Kartelli
08-03-2007, 09:23 AM
^ haha im just playing with ya

I picked up my 06 STi last saturday, shes a blast to drive, been waiting 3 years to buy it so I understand your joy

Aleks
08-03-2007, 10:32 AM

S2 w/toys is the way to go until you can get the S3 turbo. The install is pretty easy also except the retarded part where you have tap the molex pins into the ECU connectors. I haven't driven a S3 car but my car with S2 with DAB in 3 has no traction in 1st & 2nd.:( It's all good though when you get going especially when STi guys realize that their $45K car from a roll can't catch up to a lowly Neon.:D

I bet the STi guy feels the same about having awsome traction in ALL gears, in wet conditions and 6 months of the year when there might be snow on the ground in Calgary

:poosie:

To the OP congrats, had I been out of school longer when these were selling new I might have bought one myself. Great bang for the buck.

heavyD
08-03-2007, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Aleks

I bet the STi guy feels the same about having awsome traction in ALL gears, in wet conditions and 6 months of the year when there might be snow on the ground in Calgary

Hey man I know the STI is a better car for sure and there's no doubt that traction is always an issue with the SRT-4. The fact is that my ACR, exhaust, & S2 w/toys cost me $30K and performance for dollar kills the STI. I know it's just a Dodge parts bin performance Neon and nothing more and never make it out to be anything else.

I would have got an STI or WRX but I can't get over Subaru ugliness and would rather save for an EVO which is really the car to own IMO. Besides you don't even drive a WRX anymore and you are like flies to shit in every EVO/WRX thread. The fact is if the WRX was really so great you would still be driving it and not a mundane BMW that screams; "I'm not a player but damn I'm trying my best to be!".:poosie:

crewchaud
08-03-2007, 12:17 PM
a mundane BMW that screams; "I'm not a player but damn I'm trying my best to be!".:poosie:

Hey... Don't knock BMW's :rofl:

Just curious if anyone knows if we have a 11/12 sec STI/WRX in Calgary yet? I have not been to the track this year yet since I have nothing to race :(

heavyD
08-03-2007, 12:35 PM

Hey... Don't knock BMW's :rofl:

Just curious if anyone knows if we have a 11/12 sec STI/WRX in Calgary yet? I have not been to the track this year yet since I have nothing to race :(

I like BMW's, Audi's etc but cars but their entry level offerings to me are image cars. Cars like the A4 or 3 series are the 'me too' cars like Civis to Honda. IMO get at least a 6 series or go home. That's just my opinion I'm not hating on the car or the drivers.

crewchaud
08-03-2007, 12:50 PM
Interesting perspective...

I was looking for the best luxury AWD sedan within my price range and low and behold it turned out to be a BMW.

So what you call a image car to me is an affordable luxury sedan.

The reference to an "IMAGE" car would hold more truth to those people that just go to the dealership and say "Oh, that looks nice, I would look pimp in that car", "I will pick up mad honey's in this whip"

As for a the BMW 6-Series you mentioned, that just points out that your only intersted in something performance oriented and thats totaly understandable. Different strokes for differnt folks.

One might also say you might as well go buy an SRT/10 Viper or go home but then again to each thier own.

Anyways, going back to my original question.... Is their such a thing as a fast STI in Calgary. Just curious...

toomuchb00st
08-03-2007, 12:59 PM
nice car man. have fun with it.

Kartelli
08-03-2007, 02:46 PM
there are a few beefed up STi's in edmonton and calgary running low 12's for sure... 11's im not too sure of.

as for the STi being ugly... well its a rugged car, still turns heads without firing off a shot from your bov :p

awd system kicks ass in winter, and with the development of launch control / flat foot shifting currently being worked on STi's are getting better and better in drag and autocross.

403Gemini
08-03-2007, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Kartelli
there are a few beefed up STi's in edmonton and calgary running low 12's for sure... 11's im not too sure of.

as for the STi being ugly... well its a rugged car, still turns heads without firing off a shot from your bov :p

awd system kicks ass in winter, and with the development of launch control / flat foot shifting currently being worked on STi's are getting better and better in drag and autocross.

a fat naked woman running down the street would turn heads too...

j/k i dont mind the look the sti's ... well the newer ones i do, but the last gen was sexy! :D

Aleks
08-03-2007, 03:54 PM

I would have got an STI or WRX but I can't get over Subaru ugliness and would rather save for an EVO which is really the car to own IMO. Besides you don't even drive a WRX anymore and you are like flies to shit in every EVO/WRX thread. The fact is if the WRX was really so great you would still be driving it and not a mundane BMW that screams; "I'm not a player but damn I'm trying my best to be!".:poosie:

:rofl: You are in every WRX/EVO thread as well and you drive a Neon :dunno: not a WRX or EVO. I owned one so at least I can provide some insight...

I like BMW's, Audi's etc but cars but their entry level offerings to me are image cars. Cars like the A4 or 3 series are the 'me too' cars like Civis to Honda. IMO get at least a 6 series or go home. That's just my opinion I'm not hating on the car or the drivers.

I am surprised you don't own a BMW as this last comment is just like how most BMW owners think...Wonder how much an entry level 6 series is :cry:

jinexile
08-03-2007, 06:18 PM

This is true but in the Neons/SX/SRT4s their side crash test rating is poor (worst possible) across the board for legs, torso and head (for the driver, the rear passenger has slightly better chances.)

Driver — Measures taken from the dummy indicate that serious skull fracture and/or brain injuries would be likely in a crash of this severity. Rib fractures and/or internal organ injuries plus a fracture of the pelvis also would be likely.

Rear passenger — Measures taken from the dummy indicate that serious skull fracture and/or brain injuries would be possible in a crash of this severity. A left femur fracture also would be likely.

source: http://www.iihs.org/ratings/rating.aspx?id=284

The test configuration resulting from this research is a 31 mph (50 km/h) perpendicular impact into the driver side of a passenger vehicle.
source: http://www.iihs.org/ratings/side_test_info.html

modded46
08-03-2007, 10:35 PM
7 hours till my flight leaves to pick the car up.. :burnout: will definitely keep everyone updated on how things go.. Wish me luck!

Jason04S1
08-04-2007, 01:15 AM
Good luck... please just be careful on your way back.
Don't want anything happening to a new SRT-4 owner.

Hollywood
08-05-2007, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Aleks
:rofl: You are in every WRX/EVO thread as well and you drive a Neon :dunno: not a WRX or EVO. I owned one so at least I can provide some insight...

Thats because you cant get evo's here yet so dont be a jackass, and you cant blame someone who dislikes the apearence of a wrx/sti as you cant blame someone who dislikes neons. Heavy D like mitsu's hes had an eclipse, talon and the new outlander.

The bottom line the the EVO X is going to destroy the wrx/sti even if it is a tad slower or faster, because the subarus look like ass and the evo X is satan inspired wickedness! :guns:

modded46
08-06-2007, 09:24 PM
I'M BACK!!! I sumed up my experience in another thread so I'm not going to go through that again but just let me tell you this car is absolutely amazing.. I'm so blown away at the ride, power, etc.. It is truly a blast to drive and is a lot of fun..

I washed it and detailed the inside but need to do a few more touch ups before I get some pics posted..

All I can say is I can't wait to drive it again and I just got out of it a few min ago. hehe

Very good on gas IMO as well.. I got about 300 miles per tank on the highway and cost about 30.00US to fill from absolute empty with premium.. And let me tell you gas there is not cheap.. $3.12 approx is the cheapest I ever got 91 Octane the whole way back..

Jason04S1
08-06-2007, 10:35 PM
The gas is still cheaper than here.

About $46 or so from dead empty to fill and i get about 300 kms.

Have fun with the car and post some pics.

modded46
08-13-2007, 03:07 PM
Finally got her cleaned up and presentable!!

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/modded46/Auto/SRT-4/rightrear.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/modded46/Auto/SRT-4/P1010060.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/modded46/Auto/SRT-4/P1010058.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/modded46/Auto/SRT-4/P1010056.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/modded46/Auto/SRT-4/P1010055.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/modded46/Auto/SRT-4/P1010054.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/modded46/Auto/SRT-4/P1010052.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/modded46/Auto/SRT-4/P1010051.jpg

Jason04S1
08-13-2007, 04:49 PM
Mind asking what you paid for the car?

modded46
08-27-2007, 12:28 PM
So all inspections have been done on the car.. I would definitely recommend going to Minute Muffler in Crowfoot for the OOP. Got treated great.. In and Out in about an hour and cost just over 100 bucks..

Now it's time to register and for this little baby she's getting vanity plates.. Thoughts or ideas on the following.. HURRY cause I want to get this registered tonight!

PSIFTW - obvious
WATMODS - What mods?
20LBS - 20 or so lbs of boost
FRCDPSI - Forced PSI
ITANEON
1QWKSRT
QWKSRT4
GOSRTGO
SRTFTW - SRT For The Win
LUVNBST - Lovin Boost
US RICE - hahaha
U B SLOW
NOTNEON
CABORN - Picked car up in California
4LESCYL
24TURBD
NSTYSRT
0 RWHP
OH SNAP
NONEON
IN MPH
OMGTRBO
HI BYE - old Neon commercials
SPOOLN
WRONGWD
MUCHPSI

So far these are my top pics..
OQOQOQO
WOOOOOT
MMMMPSI

boxer23
08-27-2007, 12:58 PM
Spoolin, omg turbo, or lil viper

Jason04S1
08-27-2007, 01:18 PM
VPRNDPR - VIPER IN A DIAPER

modded46
08-28-2007, 10:34 AM
Bump for final suggestions.. Going to register the car today for sure..

Jason04S1
09-02-2007, 07:07 PM
and the verdict was??!??!

I saw you on saturday... but never checked. Just kept gocking over your IC

modded46
09-03-2007, 09:24 PM
HAHA It takes 4-6 weeks to get the plate.. :(

MMMMPSI :D

The Cosworth
09-03-2007, 09:38 PM
You know what, i used to hate those cars and now they are growing on me.

Congrats on the purchase!

and I would have gone for PSIFTW that is just funny to me

:) :burnout:
:) :burnout:

modded46
09-03-2007, 09:42 PM
PSIFTW was one of the first choices for me but I was told that some people use FTW for F*CK the world, I really didn't want anyone to think that's why I was putting on my car.. :)

And thanks.. It has totally grew on me and I have a lot of fun with it!

I put a Mopar Stage 2 WasteGate on it now and damn if it couldn't be even more fun then when I first got it.. 20PSI weeeeee

Jason, come say hi to me next time.. I should be back out in a couple weeks..

drew_goring
09-03-2007, 09:44 PM
Nice car. Have fun.:thumbsup: