kevie88
07-31-2007, 12:18 PM
Vehicle Details
Year: 2005
Make and Model: Suzuki GSXR1000
Exterior Color: Blue and White
Interior Color: Uh..
Auto or Manual? Manual
Odometer Reading 6100ish km (being ridden daily)
Location of Vehicle: Calgary.. Tuscany/Walt Healy
Description :

The Good:

It's a GSXR1000. What's not good about it? haha
Bike is pretty much stock, and will pass any inspection you throw at it. New brakes, Good tires, all running equipment is mint. Bike handles incredibly well, it's just plain old awesome. What can I say?

The Bad:

Bike has a rebuilt title. I bought the bike crashed, the previous owner hit a large dog and went over the bars. I replaced the upper fairing, windshield, mirrors and upper fairing bracket. For the life of me I can't understand why the bike was written off, I've seen many many (many) other bikes in much worse shape that were'nt written off. It came from BC so maybe it's an ICBC thing. I'm a profesional motorcycle guy who's rebuilt many bikes and none has been as simple as this one. All new OEM suzuki parts were used in the repair, including OEM suzuki screws and clips. Nothing on the bike has been ghettorigged. I put on the NRC reinforced engine cover as I was planning to get to the track, but I never seem to have the time..

There are some mild marks on the bike, the LS of the tail section was scratched by the tow truck driver, and the RH side ram air scoop has some scratches. I will replace these parts if the buyer wants, but the price will be ~$290 higher. I can install these parts no problem for free.

Extras :
NRC reinforced engine stator cover, Double Bubble smoked wind screen
Asking Price : $9500 obo. (2007 "Good Guy" price is $14,600 out the door. same performance and quality components, not to mention this bike is lighter out of the box)

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : 478-6888

Pictures : To come

kevie88
08-09-2007, 03:35 PM
Some pics on my Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=17643&l=0b8a3&id=536061489

kevie88
08-16-2007, 09:05 PM
Sold..