PDA

View Full Version : Out Of Province Inspections

94teg
08-01-2007, 12:44 PM
anyone know if you have a very small crack in your windshield will it pass a out of province inspection?

Im not sure how strict they are for a OOP inspection compared to a regular inspection.

v_tec_prelude
08-01-2007, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by 94teg
anyone know if you have a very small crack in your windshield will it pass a out of province inspection?

Im not sure how strict they are for a OOP inspection compared to a regular inspection.

they're not really strict on OOP, my buddy just brought in a car that had tinted windows all around, 30% rubber left, needs 1 balljoint, cracked windshield across the bottom, barely any pad life left on the rear brakes. Maybe it was a lazy day at that shop or something

JGerke
08-01-2007, 12:49 PM
Most have been a lazy day...most shops are very strict since they did a crackdown quite a while ago...If its anything like a sefety inspection, there is a small amount of difference between inspections sheet...I knwo for safety inspections, the AMA sheet doesn't have brakes on it but it does have upholstery (figure that one out) Anyways, PM me the name of that shop v_tec_prelude, I may have to start using htem!

bobby_lu
08-01-2007, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by v_tec_prelude

they're not really strict on OOP, my buddy just brought in a car that had tinted windows all around, 30% rubber left, needs 1 balljoint, cracked windshield across the bottom, barely any pad life left on the rear brakes. Maybe it was a lazy day at that shop or something

or a "wink wink" ghetto mechanic that didnt care

JGerke
08-01-2007, 01:21 PM
thats why i'd like a pm of the shops name "wink wink"