PDA

View Full Version : need a computer guro

MackDawg
08-01-2007, 03:39 PM
so heres the story i work for my dads company got own office/computer blah blah blah... ne ways so the it guy here is a couple asshat and doesnt like me one bit so i go out of my way to piss him off by keeping the internet up, cuz he checks my logs everday, well one time he come in to the office and starts to get pissed off at me cuz he doesnt like my logs lol. so yesterday he come in and he give me this project so i start it at the same time i am on beyond reading shit and he come in about 2 hours later im pretty far into the project and he says "wtf is this why arent you doign my project get back on it or im taking ur internet away," so i luagh and say ok fine, and i leave excel open over night and in the morning its closed and non of my work saved kinda weird cuz every thing else is still open, ne ways he leave for the day early and now my internet stops working,

so this is where i need beyonds help i need something good to get back at him i doesnt matter what it is my dad dont care what i do :P haha so plz help!! :devil:

R!zz0
08-01-2007, 04:23 PM
Work while you work and play while you play.
It doesn't matter if it's your dad's company, this guy means work and i'm sure thats why your dad hired him for.
It wouldn't make any sense to get back to him (He's doing his job and his ass is on the line if you don't get the project done) I guess he's your boss, but your dad owns the company.

MackDawg
08-01-2007, 04:38 PM
see me and him have a long history and its not like i dont get my work done i get ever poject done and do what they want he just doesnt like me at all and wants me to quit so he goes out of his way to piss me off.

lint
08-01-2007, 04:40 PM
why don't you tell your dad to tell him to turn your internet back on? Or threaten to have your dad fire him?

pansy much?

Machi
08-01-2007, 04:42 PM
so your internet stopped working but you're on beyond? :confused:

Doozer
08-01-2007, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by MackDawg
so heres the story i work for my dads company got own office/computer blah blah blah... ne ways so the it guy here is a couple asshat and doesnt like me one bit so i go out of my way to piss him off by keeping the internet up, cuz he checks my logs everday, well one time he come in to the office and starts to get pissed off at me cuz he doesnt like my logs lol. so yesterday he come in and he give me this project so i start it at the same time i am on beyond reading shit and he come in about 2 hours later im pretty far into the project and he says "wtf is this why arent you doign my project get back on it or im taking ur internet away," so i luagh and say ok fine, and i leave excel open over night and in the morning its closed and non of my work saved kinda weird cuz every thing else is still open, ne ways he leave for the day early and now my internet stops working,

so this is where i need beyonds help i need something good to get back at him i doesnt matter what it is my dad dont care what i do :P haha so plz help!! :devil:

Wow.

My advice is to kiss the IT guys ass, not to mention your Dad's for even giving you a job in the first place. By using 1 period in that entire post (not even mentioning everything else wrong), there's no way in hell you're getting a job anywhere else that doesn't sell hamburgers.

Alterac
08-01-2007, 05:27 PM
BWahaha.. Yes. Definatly dont piss off the IT guys... They can make your work life very very difficult.

BrknFngrs
08-01-2007, 05:32 PM
good luck finding a guro, not as easy to find as you would expect

Super_Geo
08-01-2007, 05:41 PM
Yeah what would you do with a guro even if you found one?

turbotrip
08-01-2007, 05:44 PM
lol you should do the thing where you take a screen cap of the desktop, then put it as the background and delete all the shit off the desktop and hide the start menu,etc

Super_Geo
08-01-2007, 06:02 PM
Another good one:

- Post-it note on the bottom of the mouse to cover up the optical sensor... trust me even people good with computers will always check the connection, drivers, etc first :rofl:

BokCh0y
08-01-2007, 06:36 PM
Take his network cable and carefully slice it open somewhere.....but make sure it's a really really small slit. Then carefully cut one of the pair cables in the ethernet cable....but only cut one wire, not the whole pair hehehe.

That or put clear tape on his headset so he can't hear the converstation on the other end but they can here him yap.

MackDawg
08-01-2007, 10:54 PM
haha i have told my dad to tell him to fuck off but at the same time the two have been friends for a while but they have exchanged many words about the matter, and he doesnt seem to care to much.

haha sound good guys thanks well figure something out maybe put a raw fish in his computer case :devil: haha

what would cutting one wire do?

BokCh0y
08-01-2007, 11:49 PM
cause him network connectivity issues hehehe

ianmcc
08-02-2007, 09:09 AM
BTW, it's GURU not guro
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Guro may be:

* Guro, a teacher of the Filipino martial arts
* Guro, a gu (district) in Seoul, South Korea
* Ero guro – A form of hentai based around heavily mutilated or dead humans engaged in sexual acts. A major theme is large amounts of blood.

And I have something for you.
Feel free to use them the next time you feel like posting.

MackDawg
08-02-2007, 09:11 AM
haha thanks for those i uses all mine up :(

QuasarCav
08-02-2007, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by MackDawg
haha thanks for those i uses all mine up :(

Haha. Thank you for those, I have used all of mine up.

codetrap
08-02-2007, 10:19 PM
Wow. Reading that reminded me of Family Guy when Peter was on cocaine.

Good thing your Dad gave you a job.

Ashers
08-02-2007, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by BokCh0y
Take his network cable and carefully slice it open somewhere.....but make sure it's a really really small slit. Then carefully cut one of the pair cables in the ethernet cable....but only cut one wire, not the whole pair hehehe.

You are a evil, evil man. That not even evil... that like beyond satan demonic. I hate fixing ethernet cables... they are quite the pain.

BokCh0y
08-03-2007, 12:48 AM
^^^^^^^

Hehehe....i did that to my friend Alex. The fool re-installed his nic drivers, replaced the card, and rebuilt his machine three times cuz when he was rebuilding....couldn't connect to the domain HAHAHA took him literally a day at the office....then finally he decided to replace the cable....imagine the look on his face when he found out ALL his issues was cuz of a faulty cable!!!!! Was even better when I told him what I did!!!! HAHAHAHAHA.

modded46
08-03-2007, 06:53 AM
My advice.. Quit working for your dad and go back to school for an English class or two.. :drama:

googe
08-08-2007, 05:34 PM
Why would anyone do that? No point in making life harder if you're already set!

z2two
08-09-2007, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by modded46
My advice.. Quit working for your dad and go back to school for an English class or two.. :drama:

:werd: