PDA

View Full Version : Beutiful night...

89coupe
08-01-2007, 10:04 PM
Went for a little cruise in the G tonight, gotta get past that break-in period...lol. So many nice cars out tonight. I counted 4 Ferrari's on 17th ave, two 911 Turbo's, an AC Shelby Cobra, two Z06's, & one Vantage.

The most hilarious thing I saw was a whole gang of bikers (peddle bikes) the old school banana bikes, all ridden by young guys with Mexican wrestling masks on...LOL...I never seen such a thing before. I should have taken a picture.

Ripper
08-01-2007, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by 89coupe

The most hilarious thing I saw was a whole gang of bikers (peddle bikes) the old school banana bikes, all ridden by young guys with Mexican wrestling masks on...LOL...I never seen such a thing before. I should have taken a picture.

Haha thats hilarious I saw those guys on 4th a couple months ago. I wonder what their deal is...

nixon45
08-12-2007, 08:33 PM
They call themselves "los Rudos"... bike club started by Deano at Deadly Tattoo... Pretty random shit to see but still funny.

Antonito
08-12-2007, 08:47 PM
Yeah, I've seen a couple of groups of bicycle clubs with matching jackets or whatever. Meh, you gotta represent with what you got :D