PDA

View Full Version : U of L calgary campus

zain123
08-02-2007, 02:41 AM
anyone starting off in september??
i just got in for management.. jut wondering if someone is doing the degree there
i have already done my diploma there so i will be going into my 3rd yr i guess

cressida_pimpin
08-05-2007, 07:13 PM
I finished my diploma at MRC in April. This summer I started at the Calgary campus and took three classes. Same difficulty, instructors seem good, night classes suck.

Wrath
08-06-2007, 12:14 PM
I'm entering in my 4th year

Barlow
08-09-2007, 01:43 AM
i found it to be an adjustment from sait, in regards to tests and such.... you actually have to put half ass effort into u of L..... I miss sait

Mitsu3000gt
08-13-2007, 03:00 PM
I go there now for Management. It's good because I can keep my downtown job but driving to school in rush hour sucks balls - that's by far the worst part. Most teachers let you out early too because all the classes are from 6-9pm, and they want to be there about as bad as you do.

PS I have a lot of text books for all the first courses you'll probably need to take, PM me with the ones you need if you want and I could sell them to you.

B20EF
08-13-2007, 04:09 PM
If you don't work it'll probably be really easy, it's just seems more difficult than any other schooling i've taken because i work full time too like most people at the Calgary Campus. It makes really tough to do group projects because nobody ever has the same days off

TheCheff
08-13-2007, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Barlow
i found it to be an adjustment from sait, in regards to tests and such.... you actually have to put half ass effort into u of L..... I miss sait

go SAIT haha

cressida_pimpin
08-13-2007, 10:22 PM
If you can, get Dr. Reid Buchanan for Philosophy. Instructor of the year man, he's so chill and will make the class as easy for you as he possibly can.