PDA

View Full Version : Autodream.ca website hacked

KuruptEX
08-02-2007, 02:55 PM
so i was on the autodream website and found this

Hacked By kerem125 Thanks to Gsy By_emR3 BoLiVaR CyberGhost VoLTiGoRe FasTBoY Uykusuz001 eno7 m0sted SeCreTagenT F10 Hack0nly
Hey Ýsrael Dont Kill Children and People No war Peace For Eve That is Cyber Protest

wtf is up with that

no war fools peace for everyone

T-Dubbs
08-02-2007, 02:56 PM
what a bunch of fucking losers

KuruptEX
08-02-2007, 02:57 PM
damn marvin i called for my springs and im like marvin website got hacked and first thing after that he says "what did u do it make peace not war" lol:rofl:

JGerke
08-02-2007, 03:00 PM
what a pack of douches....get a life and quit wasting your time hacking into small business websites. Ya they think its gonna make them look cool...but they end up looking like a pile of tools...

nos_efx
08-02-2007, 03:10 PM
Its pretty tough to hack a site if its hosted on a large provider (ie: godaddy.com), but if they are hosting it themselves they should really start looking at revamping there security...

there are some pretty standard things you can do to prevent this stuff.

Mangina
08-02-2007, 04:45 PM
Cool story, Hansel.

AutodreamFrank
08-17-2007, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by nos_efx
Its pretty tough to hack a site if its hosted on a large provider (ie: godaddy.com), but if they are hosting it themselves they should really start looking at revamping there security...

We are going with a larger web provider.

And the situation has been fixed, however
our website is still not up to date with the
latest information, deals, and newest products.

We will inform you of the update.

Thanks for your Patronage and Support
:thumbsup:

Franklin Lagera

03ozwhip
08-17-2007, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Mangina
Cool story, Hansel.

hahahaha, im not sure people got this. anyways, what fuckers. catch em marvin!

A790
08-18-2007, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by nos_efx

That's completely incorrect. GoDaddy, 1and1, Crucial, etc.... they are all susceptible to same security errors and flaws presented back their back end systems. The problem isn't with the server, or usually even the host, but with the back end software- cPanel, iPanel, etc.

I own a webhost and I am sent messages daily from cPanel reminding me to upgrade security holes, patches, etc. So long as there is software, there will be people who can exploit it. It doesn't matter who you are or what you do.

Sorry Autodream, but it just happens. I wouldn't run to a GoDaddy shared host either... it won't do you much good. Your best bet is to find a host that offers managed servers and pray that you don't get noticed.

Dayclone
08-18-2007, 10:54 PM
Hmmm cybercrime! should get the cops involved :D

A790
08-18-2007, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Dayclone
Hmmm cybercrime! should get the cops involved :D

They would not be able to do anything. It's almost a guarantee that the hacker was located in Russia, Hungary, or Romania.

Dayclone
08-18-2007, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by A790

They would not be able to do anything. It's almost a guarantee that the hacker was located in Russia, Hungary, or Romania.

That's messed... why the hell would they randomly choose a Canadian Website called autodream.ca when it has NOTHING to do with the internet but cars... and hack it. WoW.. that's gay

A790
08-18-2007, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Dayclone

That's messed... why the hell would they randomly choose a Canadian Website called autodream.ca when it has NOTHING to do with the internet but cars... and hack it. WoW.. that's gay

They probably sent out a random ping to a port that was accessible (security vulnerability) and the server that Autodream was on came up as a vulnerable one.