PDA

View Full Version : Ban Datsun-Fever

Toms-SC
08-03-2007, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Datsun-Fever
RIP Gage... Such a chillin guy, show a bit of respect you sheltered computer geeks, He sold a bit of weed, not fuckin crack.

Ohhh your such a cool badass Tomssc, internet coolguys like you are so hard to comeby.

hahaha dumb little cunt, say that to my face internet toughguy, you faggot

Thread in question:
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=185232&perpage=40&highlight=&pagenumber=4

I'm holding back on this kid as I am sure he's just confused and hurt at the death of his friend. As such I was hoping we could get him a 'forum enforced' break from the internet while he gets his own life in order. Furthermore I do not want that thread to degrade into a flame fest.

Thanks

Datsun-Fever
08-03-2007, 10:26 AM
Lol its a forum you faggot, people say shit that other people dont like.

Toms-SC
08-03-2007, 10:29 AM

Take a break dude.

00CivicSi
08-03-2007, 10:29 AM
HAHAHA this thread reminds me of that Duke Nukem Vent prank call. I dunno why but the ending reminds me of this.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1764262

JRSC00LUDE
08-03-2007, 10:42 AM

Unfortunately, your juvenile responses to the shit people said that you didn't like was kind of what started this.

And for the record, nobody was trying to "tough talk dead people" in the other thread. When tragedies happen, people look for reasons to try and understand why they happened. In this particular tragedy, the reason for it seems to have been exposed.

EDIT - Ban may be a little overkill, this is a unique situation where both of you have been affected in drastically different ways by the same event. Datsun-Fever's reactions can likely be excused given the circumstance?

yellowsnow
08-03-2007, 11:25 AM
:drama:

ZorroAMG
08-03-2007, 12:56 PM
Tom, I have an idea:

Ignore the douchebag and stop posting combacks to his childish comments.

This thread = whiney.

Mibz
08-03-2007, 01:12 PM
...I see angry people...

Toms-SC
08-03-2007, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Tom, I have an idea:

Ignore the douchebag and stop posting combacks to his childish comments.

This thread = whiney.

Can't, my ignore list can no longer hold enough entires. :thumbsup: :rofl:

Datsun-Fever
08-03-2007, 01:35 PM
Look, i didnt mean to insult you and i shouldnt have, i just wish the ignorant people would understand that my friend was only 17, he did make some bad choices in his short life but he wasnt given anywhere near enough time to rectify his mistakes...
anyways, peace Tom, you might not accept it but ill stop talking shit

hussein
08-03-2007, 05:48 PM
As such I was hoping we could get him a 'forum enforced' break from the internet while he gets his own life in order.

hahahahah

tictactoe2004
08-03-2007, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Toms-SC

jesus, how many people can the ignore list hold? I'm going to assume that some of the people on your list have been banned so you can un-ignore them.

Eleanor
08-15-2007, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Toms-SC

:rofl: x2

Spoons
08-17-2007, 09:12 PM
Look, i didnt mean to insult you and i shouldnt have, i just wish the ignorant people would understand that my friend was only 17, he did make some bad choices in his short life but he wasnt given anywhere near enough time to rectify his mistakes...
anyways, peace Tom, you might not accept it but ill stop talking shit

At least that post had some common sense to it. I can see where alot of people can say, "one less shit bag on the street." But there is still NO reason to wish death upon anyone. He was a 17 year old mixed up in the wrong crowd. I'm sure lots of us have been down that path for a bit. Sure, he could of very well prevented his death, but no reason to call him this and that. Truth be told, he died, and no matter the circumstances you should respect the dead.

bobby_lu
08-18-2007, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Spoons

and no matter the circumstances you should respect the dead.

O RLY?

Spoons
08-19-2007, 05:11 PM
YA RLY!

Unless of course they like killed your parents or something.

BrknFngrs
08-19-2007, 05:14 PM
YA RLY!

Unless of course they like killed your parents or something.

hahaha do you have some master list of criminal offenses or is it more like "they're good unless they kill their parents". What about if they kill a neighbor? a squirell? santa clause?

ca18det240sx
08-19-2007, 05:16 PM
Theres nothing wrong with killing a squirrel, as long as you plan to eat it. Waste nothing.

seer_claw
08-19-2007, 07:10 PM

At least that post had some common sense to it. I can see where alot of people can say, "one less shit bag on the street." But there is still NO reason to wish death upon anyone. He was a 17 year old mixed up in the wrong crowd. I'm sure lots of us have been down that path for a bit. Sure, he could of very well prevented his death, but no reason to call him this and that. Truth be told, he died, and no matter the circumstances you should respect the dead.

If he had died helping an old lady get onto the train and someone pushed him in he deserves the respect. Selling drugs and having pissed off at you comes with the lifestyle. He chose it, there are a ton of jobs in Calgary that don't require you to sell drugs to low-life people. Take a look around and look for help wanted signs. He could have got a legit job at McDonald's or Tim Horton's. He would have been payed less but he wouldn't have been pushed off the tracks. No respect here.

euro_racer
08-19-2007, 07:18 PM
:whocares: worst thread ever...dont people have lives thease days other than to argue and complain on an internet forum? :whocares:

Spoons
08-19-2007, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by seer_claw

If he had died helping an old lady get onto the train and someone pushed him in he deserves the respect. Selling drugs and having pissed off at you comes with the lifestyle. He chose it, there are a ton of jobs in Calgary that don't require you to sell drugs to low-life people. Take a look around and look for help wanted signs. He could have got a legit job at McDonald's or Tim Horton's. He would have been payed less but he wouldn't have been pushed off the tracks. No respect here.

I'm not saying as in respect his lifestyle... but someone died. No matter, people don't deserve to die that young. What if your own mother was a drug lord, and she died (God forbid) and I laughed in your face and said, "YEAH, well she was a drug lord, she fuckin deserved it!" You would probably be pissed off. It goes the same way. People can easily push it aside that they deserved it cause in reality they don't care, if you did you would look at it much differantly. I simply look at it from both ways, on that yeah, he didn't choose the right lifestyle. It increased his chances of getting killed, but he still didn't deserve it. All in all its simply my opinion. I'm not gonna try to preach to a bunch of people that will just continue to fight about it.

Originally posted by BrknFngrs

hahaha do you have some master list of criminal offenses or is it more like "they're good unless they kill their parents". What about if they kill a neighbor? a squirell? santa clause?

BTW you turned what I said into something totally different. What I said had some comic satire, not a fucking state of fact. Fuckin tard.

treg50
08-20-2007, 12:52 PM
...no matter the circumstances you should respect the dead.

Zombies can fuck-up your day!

Kinda hard to say he 'didn't deserve it' maybe he did, maybe he didn't. But people who buy drugs, sell drugs, associate with drug addicts, and who look for 'fast/easy' cash --- they're usually a bit more on the scummy-side of things.