PDA

View Full Version : LF:Full Duplex House(or land to build new duplex house)detail inside;will pay finder.

jmc
08-03-2007, 06:08 PM
I want to buy/build a full side-by-side duplex (i.e. buying/building both sides)
Here are the specifications (minimum: at least must have/must be)

In any SE/SW Calgary communities located: south of Glenmore (Rockyview Hospital) and west of Bow River
$450,000 or less, for each side of duplex (including land) [so $900,000 or less since I need to buy both sides]
1 bedroom or more, per side of duplex (must have 3 or more total bedrooms, when including both sides)
1 bathroom or more, per side of duplex
Less than 15 years old (new or not yet build are okay)
Not part of condominium or cooperative (no condo fees)
Garage (or able to build garage)
Quiet Street
Bungalow (or bi-level or anything with at least kitchen, bedroom, bathroom on same level [no step splits between them])
600 sq. ft. or more (per side of duplex)

If you find me something that I like, I'll give you an extra $100 to $2000 out of my own pocket (unless you don't want it), you don't have to be a realtor to qualify.

P.S. If recommending land/lot(s), please ensure the builder can build something that meets all the above requirements.

Thank you

dropdat
08-05-2007, 03:40 AM
i have something that meets all your needs except for bungalow. why do you need a bungalow anyways?

jmc
08-06-2007, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by dropdat
i have something that meets all your needs except for bungalow. why do you need a bungalow anyways?
For mobility / accessibility reasons. If anyone finds what I need, please post here or pm me; much appreciated, thank you.

Updates 2008:
I want to buy/build a full side-by-side duplex (i.e. buying/building both sides)
Here are the specifications (minimum: at least must have/must be)

+In any SE/SW Calgary communities located: south of Glenmore (Rockyview Hospital) and west of Bow River
+$450,000 or less, for each side of duplex (including land) [so $900,000 or less since I need to buy both sides]
+2 bedroom or more, per side of duplex
+1 bathroom or more, per side of duplex
+Less than 5 years old (new or not yet build are okay)
+Not part of condominium or cooperative (no condo fees or restrictions)
+Garage (or able to build garage)
+Quiet Street
+Bungalow (or bi-level or anything with at least kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, etc. on same level [no step splits between them; all rooms above ground])
+Have basement on each side of duplex
600 sq. ft. or more above ground (per side of duplex)

If you find me something that I like, I'll give you an extra $100 to $2000 out of my own pocket (unless you don't want it), you don't have to be a realtor to qualify.

P.S. If recommending land/lot(s), please ensure the builder can build something that meets all the above requirements.

Thank you