PDA

View Full Version : LF: Detailer to detail $100,000 plus cars

jeffhagel
08-03-2007, 09:15 PM
At work we currently have an opening for a car washer/detailer

The cars are all cadi's and stretch Navigators. Job has pretty sweet hours if your not into early mornings, last guy was working 2:00-7:00 or 8 (can't remember)

I know this isn't alot of info but feel free to PM me for more info.

Pay should be more than $13/hr (I'll try to get a better idea on that as I know that will be everone's 1st question.

Hakkola
08-03-2007, 09:45 PM
If you're looking for a job opening, it seems you found one. :rofl:

LF: means you're looking for, and this belongs in the careers section, not the marketplace.

P.S What cadi's and navigators cost $100 000 plus? Why are the employees driving these cars?

em2ab
08-03-2007, 11:24 PM
This thread couldn't be any more wrong.

nagooro
08-03-2007, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by em2ab
This thread couldn't be any more wrong.
+1 funny though :)

TomcoPDR
08-03-2007, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola

P.S What cadi's and navigators cost $100 000 plus? Why are the employees driving these cars?

Edit: OP already stated it's a stretched vehicle... so a limo company. But nice word play of covering "semen wipe-up boy" to detailer :thumbsup:

No offense to OP tho, I'm sure it's a fun cool job. And pay is reasonable of what's required (from what I've read so far)

Can I get the repair contract if you ever get hail damage on the limos?

jeffhagel
08-04-2007, 06:56 AM
if LF: is the wrong prefix what would be the correct one...and TOmco I have seen some of your photos and would love to recommend you if damage does occur.

Thanks

l/l/rX
08-04-2007, 09:10 AM
its not soo much the LF part, its how you worded the 2nd part.

it would of been better to say "LF: part time detailer to detail $100,000 cars" ... or something along those lines.

your title makes it sound as if you're looking for a job where you can detail $100,000 cars. :thumbsup:

Fuji
08-04-2007, 02:18 PM
Keep it on topic. Title is fixed.

jeffhagel
08-04-2007, 03:17 PM
thanks for moving the thread...

I have had alot of interest and everone has been replied too.

please e-mail resure to

[email protected]

Graham_A_M
08-04-2007, 03:37 PM
Is this for Ambassador limousine? I know their looking for condom-clean up personelle/mystery stain removal technician. :thumbsup:

Hakkola
08-04-2007, 05:41 PM
I was just giving you a hard time because it didn't belong in the market place. I was a driver for Hyatt Mercedes and spent some time detailing, it is a fun job. :thumbsup:

jeffhagel
08-09-2007, 09:09 PM
Still AVIABLE!

The job is for a high end business that doesn't even allow booze in the limo's....so no dirty condoms to clean up.....As for the shifts it sounds like the might be looking for 2 people to split a 50 hour week......not sure about the hours but I know they would probably be flexible..

Wage should be around $14/hr and work wouldn't start until after 2:00 or 3:00. Might be a great job for a student or a bartender!

Graham_A_M
08-12-2007, 08:57 PM
This seriously sounds like ambassador limo, is it? honestly?

back when I used to be one of the assistant managers there up until a year and a half ago, we had pretty strict rules againest alcohol in the limos, now with the new management, its probably entirely banned.
So is it?:dunno:

www.mylimos.com ?

jeffhagel
08-16-2007, 10:11 PM
no it is not......with a limo company this is a position with a Funeral Home. It is getting their Limo's showroom condition each and everytime they leave the garage.....cleanest cars in the city everyday I guarantee it!

TomcoPDR
08-16-2007, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by jeffhagel
no it is not......with a limo company this is a position with a Funeral Home. It is getting their Limo's showroom condition each and everytime they leave the garage.....cleanest cars in the city everyday I guarantee it!

At least the reminise of respectful dried tears are better to clean than the ball batter of love.

Therefore, :thumbsup: to OP