PDA

View Full Version : Euro Rice

ZorroAMG
06-25-2003, 10:08 AM
Ughh...today i saw a 40+ businessman driving a red E36 3 series bmw with a sticker of ///Mpower where the badge used to be and ALTEZZAS!!!!! WTF was he thinking? Then as I pass him he gives me a thugged out look and looks at me like he's the shit....so when I look in my mirror both the fog lights are busted out. So after I pass him and safely get into his lane he hammers the gas and gets right on my ass. By this point I am shaking my head in disbelief and laughing my ass off. Apparently he didn't like that? FAG. WTF? grow up man, your car sucks.

Thanks for letting me vent

nismodrifter
06-25-2003, 10:20 AM
on the way back from school the other day I saw a riced benz :(

Champagne colored E420, ghey looking small spoiler, AMG badge (with black plastic visible between the slashes and writing), I was going the speed limit making sure to not get a ticket down Canyon meadows....he keeps getting closer to my rear bumper...then he changes lanes and flies by me...gives me a bad look and then cuts in front of me with his custom exhaust (looked cheap...) bouncing all over the place while talking on his phone

The things he did to the car just made it look so cheap

Fluidic
06-25-2003, 10:41 AM
What's the world coming too!!!??

Euro Rice!!! AWWWWWWW!!! lol

Peter

Khyron
06-25-2003, 11:20 AM
It's called Kraut, and it's an abomination.

Khyron

MrHeavyFoot
06-25-2003, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Khyron
It's called Kraut, and it's an abomination.

Khyron
I always heard it as saurkraut (sour?), but close enuf.

B17a
06-25-2003, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Fluidic Digital
What's the world coming too!!!??

Euro Rice!!! AWWWWWWW!!! lol

Peter

Unfortunately the Japanese rice market is saturated, the domestic rice market is growing, so that basically leaves the Euro rice market as the next virgin grounds for this movement to spread. Perhaps Aussie rice or Antarctic rice is next in line?:dunno: :rofl:

ACS-e36
06-25-2003, 01:47 PM
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

EstoMax
06-25-2003, 01:51 PM
antarctic rice: :rofl:
original:
http://www.theice.org/gifs/terrabus.gif

ACS-e36
06-25-2003, 02:51 PM
chop

szw
06-25-2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by ACS-e36
chop

well...duh

Abom
06-25-2003, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by ACS-e36
chop

He posted a link to the original one too :rofl: You need to re-read his post a little more carefully, take some time, read it twice :thumbsup: :rofl:

l/l/rX
06-25-2003, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Ughh...today i saw a 40+ businessman driving a red E36 3 series bmw with a sticker of ///Mpower where the badge used to be and ALTEZZAS!!!!! WTF was he thinking? Then as I pass him he gives me a thugged out look and looks at me like he's the shit....so when I look in my mirror both the fog lights are busted out. So after I pass him and safely get into his lane he hammers the gas and gets right on my ass. By this point I am shaking my head in disbelief and laughing my ass off. Apparently he didn't like that? FAG. WTF? grow up man, your car sucks.

Thanks for letting me vent

yea i saw that bimmer downtown, monday morning. it was a white guy driving it. 2 door? silver? heh i was at the lights and it drove by i was like WTF!?!? it was pretty sad, they were cheap looking altezzas too. :thumbsdow but altezzas are altezzas soo i guess it doesnt matter how cheap they are.

ZorroAMG
06-25-2003, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by l/l/rX

yea i saw that bimmer downtown, monday morning. it was a white guy driving it. 2 door? silver? heh i was at the lights and it drove by i was like WTF!?!? it was pretty sad, they were cheap looking altezzas too. :thumbsdow but altezzas are altezzas soo i guess it doesnt matter how cheap they are.

Ummm as I said in my original post.. RED E36. :rolleyes:

Toms-Celica
06-25-2003, 06:59 PM
OT: Which one of you Benz guy's was crusing by Lynsey Park on Tuesday night?

l/l/rX
06-25-2003, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG

Ummm as I said in my original post.. RED E36. :rolleyes:

ahaha woops sorry my bad. i even re-read it to see if you mentioned a color. ahaha how could i miss that? :dunno: doorknob :nut:

ZorroAMG
06-25-2003, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Toms-Celica
OT: Which one of you Benz guy's was crusing by Lynsey Park on Tuesday night?

Tuesday as in yesterday? Wasn't me..what color and type of Benzo was it?

XylathaneGTR
06-25-2003, 11:49 PM
Yeah, i saw an E46 Silver Coupe at work a few weeks ago, at first, i thought damn...looks pretty nice, Nice rims, looked dumped, and pretty clean, then i see the back and almost died...Altezzas...I didn't even know they made them for E46's...
Then, to make it worse, 5 full grown people got out, and the ride height rose like, 1 1/2" ...Yes!

Toms-Celica
06-26-2003, 12:04 AM
Black, lowered, crome rims, some guy in about his 20's.

CRXguy
06-26-2003, 12:36 AM
hey zorro, is this guy down in mckenzie lots? i always see him, must be a 318 cuz it's beat slow! :rofl: i'll make sure to give the thug look next time. :thumbsup:

ZorroAMG
06-26-2003, 02:44 AM
lol...i dunno I saw him going up 5th street to 17th ave coming from downtown.

Yeah Toms-Celica, that guy has the same model as mine but CHROME??? :barf: Chrome does not belong on a benz...he is doing a terrible job modding his benzo.

RiceCake
06-27-2003, 12:46 AM
Hahaha... Haven't seen the red one yet but damn there is one fugly green one with altezza's too :barf: :rofl:

Redlyne_mr2
06-27-2003, 12:52 AM
Theres a dude named Jonathan who works at Holt, drives a a red 2 door e30, crazy kit, ugly chrome rims and some lovely walmart seat covers, youd think a chach like him would have some taste

Moonracer
06-27-2003, 01:02 AM
K you guys want another car to make fun of, check this sweet ass Tempo out.....:burnout: :rofl:

ZorroAMG
06-27-2003, 09:52 AM
Actually that tempo looks better than the BMW I saw....

This is a Euro rice thread, not an Uncle Ben's Domestic rice thread....keep it on topic ;)

three.eighteen.
06-27-2003, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by CRXguy
must be a 318 cuz it's beat slow! :rofl:

its always the 318s that get riced...what a shitty rep
:rofl: